Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics (33711 Views)

Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Doyin2(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2015
emiye:

Market GEJ in the light of the following : sad

1. 400,000 barrels of oil stolen daily, yet pipeline protection contracts running in to billions of Naira in the hands of terrorists/militants

2. increased petrol price from 65-97naira in a period of oil boom over 110usd/barrel consistently for years,

3. power supply has not seen any worthwhile improvement 5 years down the line, it is still the same 4,000mw bullshittt+- , i have been hearing since the Obj regime . I just saw a protest on Channelstv of Benin youths destroying properties of the distribution company in care of the region due to poor power supply to their area

4. Thrillions used in paying fraudulent kerosene subsidy annually, that same amount can build four (4.) or more large scale refineries and there would be change. Yet kerosene sold at over N120 to the populace instead of the claimed N50. Refined petroleum products still imported to the detriment of the country's foreign exchange.

5 Excess crude oil account wiped out, external debt profile rising again after debt relief of 2005, and OBJ's pay off of debt. Foreign reserve account depleting.

6. Several local govts taken over by BH, and BH obviously is enlarging its coast, over 2,000 killed in Baga days ago, yet the man does not appear bothered. Military men at warfront claims military weapons are inadequate and not up to date.

7. Failed to diversify the economy after 5 years, but simply lip service, 70% of the budget still on recurrent expenditure in a developing country that needs lots of physical infrastructures .

8. No concrete plan for grand scale unemployment that is a ticking time bomb, but minimalist approach like "youwin" that provides 1,000 jobs annually in a country with hundreds of million unemployed youth.

Moreover,it is a monumental deceit to claim that GEJ transformed the economy to be the largest in Africa.What was done was just to rebase the economy(something similar to revaluation of assets) so that the GDP now becomes a bigger figure.It's like conducting population census only to find out that the population has doubled, and then claiming that GEJ's doubled Nigeria's population!!!!

Previous governments never bothered about rebasing(revaluing )the GDP because it does not connote economic development,it's just a mere updating of figures!Also the size of the economy is mainly(about 85%) because of oil exports.Now that the oil prices have dropped by more than 50%,our GDP would also have reduced drastically along that path!
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Jossyroyal1: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2015
no infographics on chibok girls?
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by vanbonattel: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2015
kennykg:
its so sad when some people see the truth but choose yo ignore it...
"like the saying common sense isn't common "

"a boy that says his father has the biggest farm hasn't seen other farms"

let someone else become the president (GMB) then we can judge if uncle jona did well or not...

" the banana is getting spoilt you say its getting ripe"
Feb 14 shall tell
someone who will reverse the whole thing as vanity of the infidels of the south?
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by ybalogs(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2015
Quote of the day
It is possible that Buhari is worse than
Jonathan, it is also possible that Buhari is
better than Jonathan. What is NOT possible is
for Jonathan to be better than Jonathan -
# copied
SUMMARY
Jonathan can not be the # change we all agree
(including the PDP) we need.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by kennykg(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2015
Okaka27:
but excuse o....why u mumu like dis?
abeg help me ask am o

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by vanbonattel: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2015
Jossyroyal1:
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by jingh(f): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2015
kay1one:

I hope that doesn't help the prostitution business!
maybe you can talk in a more clearer term for you to Ve the desired reply from me.
good morning
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by ceejayluv(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2015
babadee1:

Don't fool yourself. Vote GEJ if you want to but don't pretend that you believe the lies.
Point out the lies there pls... With facts of course...
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Doyin2(m): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2015
It is a monumental deceit to claim that GEJ transformed the economy to be the largest in Africa.What was done was just to rebase the economy(something similar to revaluation of assets) so that the GDP now becomes a bigger figure.It's like conducting population census only to find out that the population has doubled, and then claiming that GEJ's doubled Nigeria's population!!!!

Previous governments never bothered about rebasing(revaluing )the GDP because it does not connote economic development,it's just a mere updating of figures!Also the size of the economy is mainly(about 85%) because of oil exports.Now that the oil prices have dropped by more than 50%,our GDP would also have reduced drastically along that path!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by babadee1(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2015
vanbonattel:

which lie?
shebi una believe say buhari was poor and honest
till una see im daughter flexing with pounds at harrods?

Classic excuse: "The other side does it too so I don't care." At least you have admitted that you don't really believe the president's lies, you just hate Buhari more.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by emiye(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2015
Doyin2:

Moreover,it is a monumental deceit to claim that GEJ transformed the economy to be the largest in Africa.What was done was just to rebase the economy(something similar to revaluation of assets) so that the GDP now becomes a bigger figure.It's like conducting population census only to find out that the population has doubled, and then claiming that Nigeria's population doubled under GEJ's administration!!!!

Offcourse, it is part of the "spin and sell" that the current administration is offering the populace. The GDP was last rebased over 20 years ago.

I swear, every failed government in the past can list achievements and if one is not careful enough to put things in perspective , you will be "waohing" the achievements. The GEJ government has failed in epic proportion.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by kennykg(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2015
vanbonattel:

someone who will reverse the whole thing as vanity of the infidels of the south?
someone who would bring a real change not paper n photos arts
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by farem: 11:37am On Jan 17, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
obiZEAL:
Am I in Nigeria....?
Or is Nigeria 2

Questions for the gods!

BUT what of the ...

1. Per capital income

2. Foreingn reserve

3. Naira value

4.Foreign debts and Borrowings

5. Percentage of capital projects to expenditures

6. Percentage of capital projects commissioned via-a-vis "earmarked"

7. Rate of Unemployment

8. How many have died of malnutrition...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Dbboy(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2015
obiZEAL:
Am I in Nigeria....?
Or is Nigeria 2

You're bereft of ideas that's why you would never use these positive transformational policies to better your life.

GEJ till 2019
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by olola4(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2015
Jonathan promise to create 2million jobs if re
elected. For more jokes from him,text Jonathan
to 419(N100 per joke).

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2015
ichidodo:
Best Presido...since Nnamdi Azikiwe..
[color=#990000][/color] I hope u are joking,because if u aren't,then u know absolutely nothing about Nigeria's history...

The problem here is,Jonathan claims to have achieved all dse,buh we don't see any of it,if u managed to repair a handful of roads does not mean u r doing something that no other government has nt done...Nigeria's GDP has increased,bt the youths are still jobless,and people still go hungry....

Change is inevitable
Change is coming
Febuhari 14
#saibuhari
#sai kayi buhari grin
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by shamecurls(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2015
6 years after, You are Charging your phone and Laptop with Generator everyday to Post GEJ FOR 2ND TERM on Facebook : Ask your destiny critical questions
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by vanbonattel: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2015
babadee1:

Classic excuse: "The other side does it too so I don't care." At least you have admitted that you don't really believe the president's lies, you just hate Buhari more.
I dont like the two of em, but buhari is old and illiterate

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by 36STATES: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2015
dustydee:

Thank you for the picture. So I decided to search one of the images (Health) and I found that the pictures used were not of health centres in Nigeria. Is there any particular reason for that? Looks like fraud to me. See picture of your campaign and picture from the prism website.

Source: http://prismgroup.net.in/in_hospital.html

Even the car assembly photo is from Obama's auto bail out campaign. Here is the link
http://www.pennlive.com/opinion/2013/01/op-ed_taxpayers_still_bearing_the_burden_of_auto_bailout.html

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by vanbonattel: 11:49am On Jan 17, 2015
olola4:
Jonathan promise to create 2million jobs if re
elected. For more jokes from him,text Jonathan
to 419(N100 per joke).
buhari will emply you
in sambisa forest as a boko boy
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 17, 2015
Jossyroyal1:
search me ooo,and they say uncle Jonah is working,the mere action of not locating those girls all ds while is an epic fail on the side of his govt...
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Dbboy(m): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2015
timilehing:
Trashy, crappy. Show pictures and other concrete evidence to prove these in-paper achievements.
TANoid f000lls

Your statement connote you as being uncivilised,I guess you could have laid bare your opinion rather using derogatory remark on certain people. Insult never makes you look big instead it does the exact opposite.

We must not all support your view we have the right to choose and the moment you try to impose your view on people by appearing to bully them then humanity is lost.then we can put you side by side like boko haram member that think the have superior views of life and all mankind must stay in line and be dictated for.

The beauty of humanity is in our diversity and diff in opinion.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by ichidodo: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2015
jemimaa01:
[/color] I hope u are joking,because if u aren't,then u know absolutely nothing about Nigeria's history...

The problem here is,Jonathan claims to have achieved all dse,buh we don't see any of it,if u managed to repair a handful of roads does not mean u r doing something that no other government has nt done...Nigeria's GDP has increased,bt the youths are still jobless,and people still go hungry....

Change is inevitable
Change is coming
Febuhari 14
#saibuhari
#sai kayi buhari grin
I see you rather prefer #5000 stipend from Buhari...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by vanbonattel: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2015
36STATES:

Even the car assembly photo is from Obama's auto bail out campaign. Here is the link
www.pennlive.com
like seriously?
but, innoson no dey produce vehicle again?
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by lakside000: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2015
nacosprof:

NA goodbye to earth be dat NA

Mockery malam
hahaha, just look at how daft u are undecided
hungary mofo
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Reddit: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2015
36STATES:

http://www.pennlive.com/opinion/2013/01/op-ed_taxpayers_still_bearing_the_burden_of_auto_bailout.html

Since you're too lazy mentally, I think this should help you.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2015
vanbonattel:

buhari might be old but he isn't an illiterate,u shld give him a chance to prove u wrong...
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by ogene007: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2015
emiye:

Market GEJ in the light of the following : sad

1. 400,000 barrels of oil stolen daily, yet pipeline protection contracts running in to billions of Naira in the hands of terrorists/militants

2. increased petrol price from 65-97naira in a period of oil boom over 110usd/barrel consistently for years,

3. power supply has not seen any worthwhile improvement 5 years down the line, it is still the same 4,000mw bullshittt+- , i have been hearing since the Obj regime . I just saw a protest on Channelstv of Benin youths destroying properties of the distribution company in care of the region due to poor power supply to their area

4. Thrillions used in paying fraudulent kerosene subsidy annually, that same amount can build four (4.) or more large scale refineries and there would be change. Yet kerosene sold at over N120 to the populace instead of the claimed N50. Refined petroleum products still imported to the detriment of the country's foreign exchange.

5 Excess crude oil account wiped out, external debt profile rising again after debt relief of 2005, and OBJ's pay off of debt. Foreign reserve account depleting.

6. Several local govts taken over by BH, and BH obviously is enlarging its coast, over 2,000 killed in Baga days ago, yet the man does not appear bothered. Military men at warfront claims military weapons are inadequate and not up to date.

7. Failed to diversify the economy after 5 years, but simply lip service, 70% of the budget still on recurrent expenditure in a developing country that needs lots of physical infrastructures .

8. No concrete plan for grand scale unemployment that is a ticking time bomb, but minimalist approach like "youwin" that provides 1,000 jobs annually in a country with hundreds of million unemployed youth.

The rot of over 40 years cannot be cleaned up in six years. Kindly review your post by giving what it was before and after GEJ's administration, that is an intelligent way of doing a honest analysis. For example, you should tell us where we were in agriculture, rice production, inflation etc before GEJ, and after GEJ six years. In addition, when you talk of the value of reserves, kindly note that the nation is at war, their has been salary increments to many unions, increasing recurrent expenditure etc, coupled with fall on crude oil prices, of which GEJ had no control over. You will recall that Tinubu took OBJ to court when the excess crude account was set up, because according to Tinibu, there was no need for saving anything, he was even against having a big foreign reserve. He preferred that the government should bring all the monies and share with the states. When GEJ came inboard and added the sovereign wealth fund, we can all recall how the APC governors kicked against it. Have we forgotten the struggle between the finance minister and national assembly on the benchmark for the yearly budgets?, while the GEJ will be advocating for a lower benchmark so that their will be savings, the NA will insist on a higher benchmark, to ensure that less is saved. GEJ's government was never under any illusion that the high crude prices would continue indefinitely, that was why he set up the sovereign wealth fund, after Tinubu had gotten the supreme court to declare the excess crude account illegal. Why then is APC complaining about the fall in the value of the naira? If GEJ had listened to APCs economic policy advise, Nigeria would have been in far deeper shit by now. I guess it is now politically correct for APC to drop the agitation for the non existence of the sovereign wealth fund. Is it not laughable that the same APC is criticizing GEJ for the fall in the value of the naira? Who is deceiving who? Why are they speaking from both sides of the mouth? All of a sudden, they are promising to stabilize world oil prices and increase the value of the naira. How are they ping to reduce the recurrent expenditure with their promise to dole out cash to millions of unemployed youths across the country every year.In the face of dwindling oil prices, you are promising to increase the foreign reserve, increase the value of the naira, increase recurrent expenditure with all the bogus promises to pay this and that to unemployed youths. Are GMBs followers not intelligent enough to see that he doesn't understand the economic on ground, simply because he lacks the capacity to understand it. Russia is an industrialized country exporting a lot of military hardware and other goods and services, yet their currency, the rubble is on a free fall, with the economy in serious distress. What of Iran and other highly productive countries who are all struggling because their GDP is majorly dependent on the price of crude oil. Nigeria is no different, and would have been worse of, if not for the visionary leadership of GEJ in enlisting the services of the best economic technocrat this country has ever produced, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. The Nigerian economy under GEJ's government has never been in safer hands, especially within this period of global fall in oil prices, than ever before. Nigerians should vote for GEJ who is tested and trusted, than GMB and APC who know little or nothing about managing our economy, they would rather wipe off the reserves, if we are to go with Tinubu's economic blueprint.GEJ remains the only viable option in moving Nigeria forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2015
sincerely haven't read all the comments made here so far am forced to make mine. The reason why Nigeria remain like this is because of we the followership; How can Nigerians allow this two people contest again in Nigeria, Buhari and Jonathan when they the architect of our sufferings today. It saddens me that Nigerians are so used to sufferings that why somebody like Jonathan dare to contest again .
Baga and Paris were attacked about the same time ,look at the French approach and Nigeria approach. You understand that Nigeria used immediately impeach Jonathan for not capable of protecting Nigerians .
Well am voting for no one because none represent change Nigeria crave for
peace out

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by kennykg(m): 11:56am On Jan 17, 2015
vanbonattel:

and Jonathan is young and ......?
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by ichidodo: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2015
ogene007:

The rot of over 40 years cannot be cleaned up in six years. Kindly review your post by giving what it was before and after GEJ's administration, that is an intelligent way of doing a honest analysis. For example, you should tell us where we were in agriculture, rice production, inflation etc before GEJ, and after GEJ six years. In addition, when you talk of the value of reserves, kindly note that the nation is at war, their has been salary increments to many unions, increasing recurrent expenditure etc, coupled with fall on crude oil prices, of which GEJ had no control over. You will recall that Tinubu took OBJ to court when the excess crude account was set up, because according to Tinibu, there was no need for saving anything, he was even against having a big foreign reserve. He preferred that the government should bring all the monies and share with the states. When GEJ came inboard and added the sovereign wealth fund, we can all recall how the APC governors kicked against it. Have we forgotten the struggle between the finance minister and national assembly on the benchmark for the yearly budgets?, while the GEJ will be advocating for a lower benchmark so that their will be savings, the NA will insist on a higher benchmark, to ensure that less is saved. GEJ's government was never under any illusion that the high crude prices would continue indefinitely, that was why he set up the sovereign wealth fund, after Tinubu had gotten the supreme court to declare the excess crude account illegal. Why then is APC complaining about the fall in the value of the naira? If GEJ had listened to APCs economic policy advise, Nigeria would have been in far deeper shit by now. I guess it is now politically correct for APC to drop the agitation for the non existence of the sovereign wealth fund. Is it not laughable that the same APC is criticizing GEJ for the fall in the value of the naira? Who is deceiving who? Why are they speaking from both sides of the mouth? All of a sudden, they are promising to stabilize world oil prices and increase the value of the naira. How are they ping to reduce the recurrent expenditure with their promise to dole out cash to millions of unemployed youths across the country every year.In the face of dwindling oil prices, you are promising to increase the foreign reserve, increase the value of the naira, increase recurrent expenditure with all the bogus promises to pay this and that to unemployed youths. Are GMBs followers not intelligent enough to see that he doesn't understand the economic on ground, simply because he lacks the capacity to understand it. Russia is an industrialized country exporting a lot of military hardware and other goods and services, yet their currency, the rubble is on a free fall, with the economy in serious distress. What of Iran and other highly productive countries who are all struggling because their GDP is majorly dependent on the price of crude oil. Nigeria is no different, and would have been worse of, if not for the visionary leadership of GEJ in enlisting the services of the best economic technocrat this country has ever produced, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. The Nigerian economy under GEJ's government has never been in safer hands, especially within this period of global fall in oil prices, than ever before. Nigerians should vote for GEJ who is tested and trusted, than GMB and APC who know little or nothing about managing our economy, they would rather wipe off the reserves, if we are to go with Tinubu's economic blueprint.GEJ remains the only viable option in moving Nigeria forward.
Gbam! At this juncture we believe this thread topic should end with this beautiful foreclosure.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by 989900: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2015
#pantsonfire.
But sir, sir, you said GEJ increased our oil production from 700,000 BPD to 2.3m BPD, how come we've been producing over 2 million BPD as far back as 1980?
Even the "orangutan of Owu" was able to raise our foreign reserves from $2b in 1999 to $43b (excluding the $25b excess crude account) in 2007, while settling the paris club our $36b debt in 2006 (we were producing 2.6m BPD in '06). Only for my Ph.D. president, the Iweala's, Diezani's and co., to squander...what do we have left?

$1b is a lot of money!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper / Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon / Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.