Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium (52071 Views)

Skye Bank Blocks Patience Jonathan From Accessing Her Unfrozen Account / Governor Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium For Campaign / Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by bettercreature(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
FAYOSE ordered the removal of all APC posters in ekiti and Amaechi refused to allow people to use stadium.its 50/50
Two crazy people

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Truckpusher(m): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
lomprico:

A fuccking weakling indeed! That is why he lost popularity with nigerians. The guy no be Man at all!
You're definition of a man is that man who bullies and threatens to get what he wants?

If the above is your definition of a man ,then I'm afraid to announce to you that you're still a slave to your ego.

A real man will never use a tool given to him to serve the people to oppress.Jonathan will never behave like obasanjo because that wasn't democracy at all instead with his humility the gods of the land and God himself will see him through.MARK MY WORDS.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by redcliff: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
papercoin:
Jonah is too gentle sha, permission kor permeable ni
I'll enter the stadium in a grand style nd let heaven fall.

well, if its the state government who formally runs the affairs of the stadium and they rejected your proposal to use it, there is nothing you can do about it because it belongs to the state and not the FG.. Gej has not right over it.. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by patrickmuf(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
Some folks just come online and spew thrash, when Buhari came to calabar, Imoke refused to grant the APC permission to use the UJ Esuene Stadium, guess what? APC didn't complain, the party went ahead to use a secondary school field...
In all, what is good for Buhari is also good for GEJ... Shikena!!!

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
If true, then it's an extremely silly decision.

PDP will get to campaign in Port Harcourt no matter what - and they'll use it to campaign against the APC.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by CHUKSKALIDONN: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Governor Amaechi is acting within the law

The stadium is not yet completed. A president with a so called PhD should know the health & safety implications of conducting a campaign in such a venue.

Unlike him and his cronies, the APC will not endanger the lives of Nigerians like he did with Immigration recruitment exercise. The APC values the lives of Nigerians.

The PDP can campaign on the streets like they have been doing so far.

I lost appetite on ur post the moment I deciphered the immaturity in you as a being.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by psucc(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

The stadium is not yet completed. A president with a so called PhD should know the health & safety implications of conducting a campaign in such a venue.

Unlike him and his cronies, the APC will not endanger the lives of Nigerians like he did with Immigration recruitment exercise. The APC values the lives of Nigerians.

I didn't want to make any comment but forced to having read the quoted post.

I felt sorry that a young man clamouring for change, the change we need could make this kind of comment.

Its sad that pur era of leadership will be worst than that of our grandparents (now). Truth had been mortgaged.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by blesie: 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
You are the most stupid man alive
ChinemeOkpan:

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by 9jatatafo(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
The dust will settle and I wait for the ripples effect. In politics, there is nor friend or foe. Just a dirty game
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by bolivnnaija: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
faqman:
hmmm...
APC sha...

Act as if they have monopoly of everything.
So dictatorial in nature. I will rather stick with the devil I know.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Toktee(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Can you imagine?... They used the stadium for their own rally. The president is even gentle, If it were some other president, He'll just make a triumphant entry, and nothing will happen.
Una never see anything yet,hahahaha,cry me river

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by discusant: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Anarchist Amaechi is finally going paranoid because of his hatred for the Jonah's.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Toktee(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
bolivnnaija:

Act as if they have monopoly of everything.
So dictatorial in nature. I will rather stick with the devil I know.
thank God,less work for the angels,tomorrow u will start accusing ur uncle for ur stagnation
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by ajaerochyms(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Unlike him and his cronies, the APC will not endanger the lives of Nigerians like he did with Immigration recruitment exercise. The APC values the lives of Nigerians.your comment is as stupid as you are

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

You see how wicked and senseless you are.
when he was using it for campaign he didn't know it will endanger people's lives but when PDP wants to use it is now he knows it will endanger the lives of Nigerians.
what a wicked soul.
Am even hapi for all this seneros happening this is to tell Nigerians that APC is not a good party, and are Bunch of Disgruntled individuals.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Toktee(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
discusant:
Anarchist Amaechi is finally going paranoid because of his hatred for the Jonah's.
why do you want ameachi to love Jonathan,the man that steal from river people to favour his people(oil wells),a man that allow his wife to make rivers almost ungovernable.
BETTER GO AND HANG YOURSELF.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by bgates: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
peace pact

was signed by both parties

why all this now ??
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by SeverusSnape(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Toktee:
Una never see anything yet,hahahaha,cry me river
Hehehehehehehehehehe....
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by brixton: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
DenBosch:

I hope so... I need one of d basic necessity of Life which is Shelter, this cold is really killing me.. Any help from u wil be appreciated

Go to stella' blog, they do a lot of give aways but they have to verify that your story is true
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by agoadiv(m): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
DenBosch:
Hello great nairalanders pls i need your financial help to solve to problem which is been affecting me since d turn of the year...I need this cash to get my academic life bk in shape(Shelter)... There's no business i could venture in that would yield maximum return at this moment, beside am in sch nw and i have very limited time to work.. The money i need is #20,000 to settle my bills..Any financial help would be greatly appreciated...May God bless and reward u all.

anoda begger on de loose.......its in ur blood sha
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by tomakint: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
temitemi1:
The big mouthed ameachi is at it again... Rivers will be HELL for u after Failbuhari 14... GEJ till 2019!!!
On a contrary note, I think Amaechi will be doing this in Calabar prison after February 28th (Gubernatorial elections)......

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Atouke: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
Amaechi is just Afraid that PDP and GDI will fill his incomplete, ugly an anachronistic 1901 design Adikoye amasiamake 26000 seat capacity stadium to the brim, A feat he could not accomplish even as an incumbent and APC governor who bought and bussed paid supporters from within and outside rivers state for his rallies.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by sunny12345679: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

this one sure thinks through his anus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
President GEJ is just a peaceful man and an exceptional leader. If this was to be the regime of the tyrant Buhari, Amaechi would had been dancing to the tune of his music in Kirikiri super max prison.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by papercoin(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
redcliff:

well, if its the state government who formally runs the affairs of the stadium and they rejected your proposal to use it, there is nothing you can do about it because it belongs to the state and not the FG.. Gej has not right over it.. Period!

Why is it that sensible people are scarce on nairaland mehn I like the way the way you drove home your point not like one wart infested fellow earlier on *kudos

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by annurhaske(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
Sai amaechi my man of the year,
Yes apc #CHANGE2015.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by tomakint: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
bgates:
peace pact

was signed by both parties

why all this now ??
When Chief Edwin Clark said that the 'Peace Pact' will yield no fruit, I knew he must have seen something like this in the future.....APC is an evil party with human-demons as members.....if in doubt check out the e-attitudes of their supporters here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
DenBosch:
Hello great nairalanders pls i need your financial help to solve to problem which is been affecting me since d turn of the year...I need this cash to get my academic life bk in shape(Shelter)... There's no business i could venture in that would yield maximum return at this moment, beside am in sch nw and i have very limited time to work.. The money i need is #20,000 to settle my bills..Any financial help would be greatly appreciated...May God bless and reward u all.

D Ppl Wey like dis post wetin dem take am mean

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by 3rdeye1(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
DenBosch:

Oyo state, Ibadan precisely
Schooling at the Polytechnic ibadan
oops! Guys kindly help this brother out. Wished u were in FCT.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by sunny12345679: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Rubbish!

In projects like this, there are several stages and milestones.

If and when the APC campaigned at the stadium, they must have got professional assurances from builders and contractors that it was absolutely safe to use it for campaigning.

At this stage of the project, it is no longer suitable for campaigning. There are other stadia in Rivers state for the PDP to use instead of knowingly endangering the lives of Nigerians

The APC government will never allow such idiocy.

Change is coming...
can you stop thinking through your mouth and think straigt

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja / Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian / Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.