Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary (50633 Views)

Drop One WORD That Can Make Someone Check His/her Dictionary. / 5 Words Nigerians Use That Doesn't Actually Exist In The Dictionary / 10 Words Nigerians Use That Are Not In The Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Youngzedd(m): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Phuck.
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by delors(m): 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Heard this from my close pal while presenting in my final year

TINTINNABULATE

Everyone just died...and woke up after 3hrs. It actually exists... cheesy
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Whobedatte(m): 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Higglidypigglidy
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by rattlesnake(m): 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
ceejayluv:
Pulchritude...
womans wrapper undecided

1 Like

Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Missmossy(f): 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Laundromats

Its obvious most words here are jokes grin
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
ablative
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Onozboy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
GEJ grin

vote AMBODE for governor lagos state

PDP: power to the people
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Antimonogratificationalism.

Pls use Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon's Contemporary English Dictionary or else u'll spend a lifetime searching for the meaning
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
i remember in primary school the word "Helter-Skelter" grin grin anybody remember..
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by royalblood21: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Jona-daft grin grin[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by rattlesnake(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
momabostilious
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by aspaki(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
DanceVille:
Hey Guys....

Drop an English word that will make someone to check d dictionary..

I mean an English word that people wouldn't believe it Exists in the Dictionary..

Mine is "Table d'hôte"..
mine is 'tete a tete'
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by adekunle4uall(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
aulacogen
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Akbee(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
DaZion:
Mine is..."Laissez-faire"
that kind thing...bro abeg go for sth more complex
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by ceejayluv(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tachyarrhythmia...
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by tmodeltoluene(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Failbuhari
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by ArchEnemy(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
alberto2k:
Lalasticlala - Frontpage

E.g - one of DanceVille 's thread just Hit Lalasticlala grin
grin
Excellent!
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by basketbrain(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=charix post=29905769]Obsidian[/quot

a rock my friend
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Bibol(f): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pharmacokinetic
Prophylaxis
Neutropenia

1 Like

Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bokoharamist #NewNigeria Dictionary
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Favoured234
Minicious
TrishaP
Dechandel
Metempsychosis
HardOn
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Missmossy(f): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Beennkumar:
Rajulisation and Fahranitrate. embarassed
The first sounds like a chemical process is it?
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by distilledwalex(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mendicant
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by SachaelMaris(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
*Antimonogeographicationalism*
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by otiigba1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
DISCOMBOBULATED! tongue
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by slinkman(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rapatak
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Lakayanah: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Azo.
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Feranmicharles(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lugubrious = unfriendly
Tete-a-tete = secret talk
Saddist= someone that finds pleasure in hurting sum1 to please his sexual desire
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Ograke(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
verisimilitudinous.
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by delors(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mutuwa:
floccinaucinihilipilification

Also check

antidisestablishmentarianism

And finally..

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Look them up don't conclude they are fictitous words.
Guy I throway salute o... shocked
The last word there means to search or navigate...
You relate to Obahiagbon? Abi na your neighbour?
Re: Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by easystudy101: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Discombobulated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) / Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) / ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.