Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

20bc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 20bc's Profile / 20bc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

Romance / Re: Guys, Would You Do The Same If This Lady Cheats On You? by 20bc(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
what version of bullshit is this
Celebrities / Re: Photo: See The 38 Beautiful Contestant Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Pageant by 20bc(m): 12:13am On Aug 30, 2016
Most of them are ugly angry angry angry
Celebrities / Re: Blac Chyna Poses Naked With Baby Bump For Paper Magazine by 20bc(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nice pictures.
Phones / Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by 20bc(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
cosaret51:
Sorry guys for deleting previous photos. I just want to post more decent photos. Check the photos below.(KADA PLAZA),moving bus and my unlcle(front camera).
Hello, am in Benin. An having some issue concerning my glo sim card and my phone browsing. Can we talk (PM) to see whether you have the solution.
Phones / Re: My Infinix Hot 4 X557 Finally Arrived From Konga, so feel free to ask anything by 20bc(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2016
remmyjoy1:
I m still using the x launcher its cool, so I downloaded the apple theme from the x theme market check my screenshots
cool will try it.
Phones / Re: My Infinix Hot 4 X557 Finally Arrived From Konga, so feel free to ask anything by 20bc(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2016
kennykendo:

for the Glo settings... UC browser doesn't support proxy address and port. number... go to settings ,click more, click mobile network select glo, click access point name, select the APN u r using, click the port number delete it as well as the proxy address... save and exit switch ur airplane mode on and off... switch on ur Mobile data...

Just tried that but it didn't work, still can't use my uc browser to access my NL.......
Phones / Re: My Infinix Hot 4 X557 Finally Arrived From Konga, so feel free to ask anything by 20bc(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2016
kennykendo:

for the Glo settings... UC browser doesn't support proxy address and port. number... go to settings ,click more, click mobile network select glo, click access point name, select the APN u r using, click the port number delete it as well as the proxy address... save and exit switch ur airplane mode on and off... switch on ur Mobile data...

Thanks man...
Phones / Re: My Infinix Hot 4 X557 Finally Arrived From Konga, so feel free to ask anything by 20bc(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2016
remmyjoy1:
oh I just got u right now, u can only ON the data connection, at the task bar, u can't select a preferred sim, that's how xos are built, a freind of mine updated his note 2lte to xos 6.0, and he was unable to select a preferred sim for his data connectivity anylonger, so I tink that's how the new interface is built, try Do d system update it's about 19mb for a beta experience,mine didn't update with mobile data, not until I use WiFi.

Thanks. My phone is just plain, can you tell me some stuff I can use to spice it up...
Phones / Re: My Infinix Hot 4 X557 Finally Arrived From Konga, so feel free to ask anything by 20bc(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2016
remmyjoy1:
I am actually using Mtn and I have been using both uc web and opera to access nairaland, about the data connection of a tin, I was actually expecting that kind of problem in this hot 4 because my hot 3 does the same way u have complained, BT I didn't experience it, that is y I said some errors has been fixed, I can choose my preferred network right from the task bar and it will activate it self, not until I enter the settings

How can I select my preferred network data from my task bar, do I need to do the system update.....
Phones / Re: My Infinix Hot 4 X557 Finally Arrived From Konga, so feel free to ask anything by 20bc(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2016
remmyjoy1:
hello nairalanders, The newly launched hot 4 is just cool, no lagging, the finger prints is damn so active, even errors made on the previous (hot 3 ) as been rectified so feel free to ask anytin about the Infinix hot 4 x557, i will give u reply asap with screen shots (if necessary) enjoy!
NOTE:
I am not a blogger o

I am using the same phone now, the problem I am having is that I can't access NL from my uc browser, using glo but can access fb and twitter. Can't select my network data connection except I go to settings and change it from sim one to sim two. After switching the phone off with my data on I have to start off and on data until the thing picks, unlike when I switch on the phone the data will just start working once.

Are you experiencing and thing like that?
Phones / Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by 20bc(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
seunoni34:

Yes it has double tap wake , check that in the first option in the screenshot

Hi, am buy this phone tomorrow at the same price like yours, I would love to know fully about it....

Is the battery removable.
Does it come with an SD card.
What assesories comes with the phone?
Fashion / Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by 20bc(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
I vote Iamkingzlee

Nljega

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: Naija Bloggers When Adsense Approves Your Request. by 20bc(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
spartoo:

hahahhahahh.. na joke oo

lie lie, you must come in oh... Na so una take day intimidate mods for here...

♣♣♣
Webmasters / Re: Naija Bloggers When Adsense Approves Your Request. by 20bc(m): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2016
spartoo:
jeez... I dnt kno how som moderators got this job

Alright

♣♣♣

Politics / Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by 20bc(m): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

AGENEBODE, WEPPA IWANNO KINGDOM....

Ok, On a rating of 1--10 how you rate Comrade oshiomole's administration as compared to that of Lucky......

♣♣♣
Politics / Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by 20bc(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

shoo, na by force to like APC?

Hi, I usually see you guys arguing about APC and PDP in Edo state, I have kept shut for sometime now, but I think I need to ask you some questions........

Are you from Edo state, if yes what part...
Fashion / Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by 20bc(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
I vote Lanicky

Cc: nljega

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Osita Iheme Training With Emmanuel Emenike (photos) by 20bc(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2016
Very nice....

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by 20bc(m): 12:09am On May 22, 2016
finalboss:
happy birthday wishing u long life ndt prosperity
Thanks boss
Crime / Re: Ubong Assam Delivers In Kidnappers’ Den by 20bc(m): 6:17pm On May 21, 2016
Thank God she was released...

♣♣♣
Celebrities / Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by 20bc(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2016
YourFatherYansh:

Go to her so that dey go from there press press d gal Bella until she get miscarriage abi.. undecided....or rather poison her to dead.....Seems u dnt knw Hw far all diz entertainers can go 2 safe their brand name.
Anyway mak I no carry gala 4 head untop anoda person matter.....she get dsame every tin wit one gal I wan straf yesterday.....We do evry tin bt 2 enter na wahala...I told her lemme juz put d tip and remove it before she agree.....anyway d rest is history now

Thank God say nor be head you carry am put like gala cause I be want ask you how market...... Na them anything them like them do everything to them na publicity......

Na you be tip putter oh....
♣♣♣
Celebrities / Re: Comedian Emmanuella Poses With Mark Angel (photo) by 20bc(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2016
sholexy21:
U dn watch sai baba comedy by Calistos?
For where shocked. I go check am for YouTube....♣♣♣
Celebrities / Re: Comedian Emmanuella Poses With Mark Angel (photo) by 20bc(m): 4:48pm On May 21, 2016
A pose with Mark angle and kalistus(yawa)..... ♣♣♣

11 Likes 1 Share

Food / Re: Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 by 20bc(m): 4:34pm On May 21, 2016
Rip.... I still remember when my friends did a bet on drinking, both where knocked out, but that didn't stop them from still drinking but stopped them from ever thinking of placing a bet on who can drink more........ Life goes on. ♣♣♣

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.