Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

20bc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 20bc's Profile / 20bc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 48 pages)

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
I know you can wink kiss

I'm from Akwa Ibom state.. You? smiley

No I can't, am not joking...

Wow, God has answered my prayers.....

Am from Edo state....

So tell me about akwa ibom girls kiss kiss kiss kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
Hey tongue

Mi amor♥, was missing you already, am not sure I can stay without you......kiss kiss kiss

So are you originally from imo....
Sports / Re: Nigeria Abolishes Bonuses For World Champions Eaglets by 20bc(m): 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
jonnieoneng:

Many timest I wonder if people actually think be4 posting dea comments.PLAY 4 GLORY........WHAT D HELL ARE U SAYIN.IN WAT COUNTRY OF THE WORLD DO THEY PRACTICE THIS TYPE OF THING.PLS ENLIGHTEN ME!Will the Officals of NFF also work 4 free?This is the reason why it is better to have ex-fotballers as President of NFF,and not this greedy politicians whose only motive is to chop,loot and pack money.
madeoba:
cutting cost in all areas? and yet the NA want to purchase cars worth 4.5bn naira. my brother please what cost have they cut?
geez18:

in management there's what is called "incentive".something given,aside from the prize at stake,to motivate you to go higher.with the unceremonious removal of this,you guys had better be ready for trophyless campaigns by these teams.by the way,the so called "super" eagles whose bonuses are to be left untouched,how consistent are they in delivering on the big stage?
madeoba:
is winning at least 5 times not Glory to you, how many have the so called #SuperEagles won?

Guy you should take it easy on me.....

About that billions of naira, buhari and the house of Assembly will sort that one out and with the high believe I have in buhari am sure that rubbish won't stand...

Also am very sure that those incentives given to the big boys will also be withdrawn

The big boys haven't won because they have come in contact with money now their brain is fully blown sky high, if they give these young lad too much money they will start misbehaving.....

I don't like the idea also for not giving them anything, but we are having rough times please try and understand......
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
Public Administration....

Dinner time hun... Be back for you kiss tongue

Ok will be waiting for you....kiss kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
Yeah..something like that tongue

Till then hun... Your course?

Medical microbiology.........

Yours.....
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
I've stopped watching ..not concentrating ..maybe late at night.....

Lol ....that's love talking grin

Edo? That's cool grin ....I plan visiting a friend @Auchi this year though... tongue

lol, you want to concentrate fully on Nairaland....

Wow, I school close to auchi, maybe you will increase that number to two friends kiss kiss kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
kiss

Lol sometimes its funny how we don't always get what we want ...just like the other lady who wanted a rich guy like her cheesy

Hmmm..I should get that next week....

A school located @Owerri tongue

You still in school hun?

She has big eye shocked but after one or two rounds with the guy she saw that it doesn't matter whether someone is rich or not....

I love the part about that mama's boy, that girl haven't seen anything let her come to 9ja she will think that woman is a saint

Yeah, a school in Edo state grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Thread For Romancelanders Flexing Tonight ( Report Your Location) by 20bc(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
On top of my bed, chilling with my phone, viewing threads on Nairaland.... cool
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
Just wanted us to continue here
.than derailing other threads....

Yeah I'm seeing already....seems I haven't seen nothing yet when it comes to relationships ....

Thanks kiss but before that I need to get a new 16g memory card to download... Cause I'll soon go back to school....Lol

Damn, you got Beauty and Brain♥♥♥

Don't worry now that you are with me you will see all the good side of a sweet relationship kiss

That's what I did, you might also need a USB card reader just in case you want to watch it on a laptop or TV.....

What school do you attend?
Celebrities / Re: Alex Ekubo's Gift To Desmond Elliot by 20bc(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fine.... cool
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
Actually I've heard of the movie its old...so my first time
I'm kinda outdated when it comes to movies

Cc: 20bc

Hmmm our own love boat♥

Wow you are going to love that movie, it will make you see the different kind of problem people face in relationships.....

So you are not a movie lover...
Don't worry I got your back, from now on you will always be up to date with the latest movies... kiss
Romance / Re: Help! I Met A Sexually Dressed Lady In My Sister's Fiancé House by 20bc(m): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
Him never marry your sis, you done start to day pay vist to am.....

As for the matter, don't tell your sis anything, he told you that's she is his friend so believe that one now....

If you report and the whole story escalate into something serious mean while the guy is innocent, my brother you go marry your sis oh....
Politics / Re: 9 Things Nigerians Expect From President Buhari In 2016 by 20bc(m): 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
All I expect from him is to keep his campaign promises... cool
Romance / Re: 30 Powerful Prophecies For Nairaland In 2021 by 20bc(m): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pastor ClassCaptain I see, I see

Many Nairalanders buying sense......

Those people that ate yam will start to confess....

New trolls will emerge but will not conquer.....

Stupidity will become a colonial master, I have already seen you taking over many people....

Laveda our pre wedding pics will hit fp.....

1 Like

Sports / Re: Nigeria Abolishes Bonuses For World Champions Eaglets by 20bc(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
kutchs:

Play for glory really?
How about the president, governors, NASS and state assembly members, ministers and commissioners, special advisers, govt appointees and of course NFF members work for Glory?
What's the difference between what those boys do and what they do in their various various? They get paid millions of naira for stealing our resources while the boys who actually do us proud, who make us feel proud to be called Nigerians play and work for glory. Are they glory scared?
You need to be reminded that some of those boys even at that tender age have become breadwinners of their various families and from such bonuses they provide for the family.
If the economic downturn is the reason for this decision, then the president and all political appointees should have a cut in their salaries, allowances, travelling estacodes and all that so we know the economy is really biting.

Great point bro, but at this stage the government has been trying to cut the cost of governance in all areas.....
Celebrities / Re: Florence Esu Deletes Facebook Page, Dr Bright Deletes Her Pic From His Instagram by 20bc(m): 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Oga the deed has already been done, whether you delete those pics it won't change anything......

You can enjoy your new *backstabbing* wife.....

Good luck cool
Sports / Re: Nigeria Abolishes Bonuses For World Champions Eaglets by 20bc(m): 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Spybradd:

am pretty sure every employer will wanna employ you..

Lol.. grin grin
Sports / Re: Nigeria Abolishes Bonuses For World Champions Eaglets by 20bc(m): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
castrokins:
What Happens After The Glory? Sleep In Bunkers And Feed Like Paupers Huh?

Guy This Na 2016 O. Talent Of A Man (Gift) Maketh Way For Him Biko. Na Glory Your Aged Parent Wan Chop?

I know, those that showed great skills during those competitions have moved to Europe, those that are left behind are mostly taken in the NPL, at least that a start to something.....

Due to the fact that corruption has eaten deep into our system, cases of people especially footballers suffering after serving the nation would not have been hard of....

Giving them match bonus every time is spoiling them, its better of package something and give to them after their outing whether they came victorious or not.....
Celebrities / Re: I'm Jealous Of This Family! - Wizkid (pictured) by 20bc(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Marry your baby mama and buy arsenal jersey.....

Problem solved cool cool

97 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: PHOTOS: NEMA Distributes Drugs To Victims Of Maiduguri Bombing by 20bc(m): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Wonderful, I pray that you guys return to your homes this year....
cool
Sports / Re: Nigeria Abolishes Bonuses For World Champions Eaglets by 20bc(m): 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
Even though am not happy with it, I think it's for the best. It's now time for those boys to play for Glory..... cool

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.