Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

20bc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 20bc's Profile / 20bc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

Family / Re: Woman Births Triplet After 19Years Of Marriage | Photos by 20bc(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2016
Wow so nice....

Baby, I was a surprise is a boy, I was planned is a girl same with I was a miracle...

Baby I was a surprise be like blessed are thuo amongst women ....

Baby I was a miracle in the second pix be like, thank God I wasn't wanked off..... grin

♣♣♣

6 Likes 4 Shares

Phones / Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by 20bc(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2016
DebbieSean:

Hbd

cry cry cry wow thanks sweetie, you are the first person to wish me a happy birthday on NL. It means alot..... kiss kiss

♥♥♥

1 Like

Phones / Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by 20bc(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2016
Most youths of these days are guilty of this....

Especially number 1 & 4.....
♣♣♣
Romance / Re: Anniversary Of Your First Kiss Share Your Date & Experience by 20bc(m): 12:07pm On May 21, 2016
Kiss my ass kiss kiss kiss

♣♣♣
Celebrities / Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by 20bc(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2016
She acted like one by protecting the interest of her son....

She said you should have come to her before going to see bloggers, now you are saying she should have come to you.... You guys are a circus of clown.....♣♣♣

193 Likes 7 Shares

Romance / Re: Losing My Virginity; Is It A Thing Of Shame Or A Pride? Please Help. by 20bc(m): 11:52am On May 21, 2016
I know your family especially your dad is ashamed of you, you are just a wasted sperm.....♣♣♣
Romance / Re: Let Have A Lil Fun... by 20bc(m): 11:29am On May 21, 2016
LWKMD... grin grin grin

This is sure gonna be fun.... Let me watch in 3D cool cool cool

What are those girls at the bottom in the first pic doing

♣♣♣
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Drawing Portfolio Of Artlives_abst (victor Corlin Oledibe) by 20bc(m): 11:17am On May 21, 2016
Viewing in 3D cool cool cool

♣♣♣

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by 20bc(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2016
Ya all blasting Bruna boy mum, should go to hell. What were you expecting the mum to do, receive her with open arms....

Peeps always side with ya family until proven otherwise.......
♣♣♣

31 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... by 20bc(m): 11:13am On May 21, 2016
OK what do you want us to do now, encourage you to go after married women, join out your lies in the topic or say you are a big fool for not going after her...♣♣♣
Travel / Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by 20bc(m): 9:12am On May 21, 2016
Korrect guy, those guys just suffered a major issue they won't want to join it with another one like this, so there is a good probability that they will grease your ass ♣♣♣

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by 20bc(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2016
vague:
if they do not care about money why are they millionaires? Stop making noise and go work out. Okay if you like grow fat make diabetes kill you in your face me i slap you apartment

Ok, as we say we nor day look for 6pacs say we day look for money to buy 6cars as e day vex you now, come beat us na.... Shuu we nor want na by force.... ♣♣♣
Romance / Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by 20bc(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2016
EnuguJOBHUNT:

with a fragile, impotent, small dick shebi?? no woman like watery sperm.

So waiting be your problem, Stop posting sh!t here if you don't have anything to do with your useless self.....♣♣♣
Romance / Re: Need An Online Gf by 20bc(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2016
Lol Nigerians una nor go kill person.... So when you need a wife, what will you do...?
Politics / Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by 20bc(m): 8:44pm On May 20, 2016

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Ladies!!!! Treat Your Man Nice Because You Never Know Tomorrow (pics) by 20bc(m): 8:32pm On May 20, 2016
Please, back then that was what was in trend, if you can wear those big jalabia like those abok! that sells fake chain and wristwatch on the road, you are a big man.... ♣♣♣

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by 20bc(m): 8:28pm On May 20, 2016
Daddy, it's me chuwkuemeka your second son... LWKMD grin grin grin

Wow 53, how old is Nigeria sef? Guy sorry uncle get a b!tch with your money fπck her and make babies of your own, your mom will leave you.....
♣♣♣

1 Like

Romance / Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by 20bc(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
God please save me from bad wife. Give me a woman who will be caring, understanding and prayerful like my momma, not a nightmare like my ex undecided

Guy you too much, this is the best prayer one cay say before getting married.......

Guys always go for girls like your mum, and girls if your mum is a trouble maker, try to be create a world for yourself where you won't be a trouble maker....
♣♣♣
Romance / Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by 20bc(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2016
vague:
if someone's father can look like that, what is your excuse? undecided

They are looking for money instead of spending time at the gym...

What's wrong with having a pot belly and being rich or even looking like a lizard.....

Those folks there care about their body, we care about our money....
♣♣♣

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sarah Luka: An Open Letter To The FG And Oby Ezekwesili by 20bc(m): 5:20pm On May 20, 2016
She looks like a boko haram member, staying in a place for too long really can affect you...

#We_Are_One oh, they should also help her....

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by 20bc(m): 5:01pm On May 20, 2016
And they are going to eat it oh, i have said it before, Nigerians we are hungry people, anything we see we eat.... Better verify from edible catering whether you can eat it before it will knock you out..♣♣♣

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by 20bc(m): 4:54pm On May 20, 2016
Mtcheww, what are you saying.... Those guys are old enough to be someone's dad, and you are looking for that type... Ok I would have loved to bring #family into this but I will just keep shut for now.... Op don't ever post sh!t like this ....♣♣♣

4 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Is Miss Nairaland 2016 Nullified Or Postponed ? by 20bc(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2016
olihilistic:

guy calm down I beg you IJn

Na me go calm down abi na the girls you go tell that one... ♣♣♣
Politics / Re: Bukola Saraki Lands In Kwara State In Company Of Other Senators. See Photos by 20bc(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2016
Who sang this song: cause she steal my heart ole, ole, olelele ole♣♣♣
Romance / Re: Is Miss Nairaland 2016 Nullified Or Postponed ? by 20bc(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2016
Oga seun, if those girls when day contest hear say merrybet be want sponsor the show and you come off them from NL, them go tear your boxers oh.....♣♣♣

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: My Para Normal Experience With A Lady by 20bc(m): 4:20pm On May 20, 2016
fikolo:

Lie to you? SMH. Wish I could show you my prescription sheet for the drugs then as well as introduce you to my partner then, so you could verify the story. smiley

So you did de javu dreaming, na you oh..... Well it could be true.... ♣♣♣
Celebrities / Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by 20bc(m): 4:17pm On May 20, 2016
Davido move joor, fuel subsidy palava nor reach your side, in case e nor reach your side e reach your boys side. They need to do the needful to survive this hard times....♣♣♣
Politics / Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by 20bc(m): 4:10pm On May 20, 2016
Hmmm, you have finally crawled from your hole. After spending so much time in that stink hole you did not develop any atom of sense..... SMH ♣♣♣

5 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by 20bc(m): 4:08pm On May 20, 2016
Lol, so true.... Girl are guilty of this sh!t...... ♣♣♣
Romance / Re: My Para Normal Experience With A Lady by 20bc(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2016
A well constructed big fat lie.......SMH...♣♣♣

Crime / Re: NDLEA Nabs Woman With Cannabis Hidden In Melon On Lagos-china Flight (photos) by 20bc(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2016
Wow, I would love to use that melon to cook, the soup go be the highest..... ♣♣♣
Romance / Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by 20bc(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2016
Bro WTF is your problem, you need to fπck that pπssy, you have done it before what's holding you now from doing it with your main chic now........ ♣♣♣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.