Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

20bc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 20bc's Profile / 20bc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

Education / Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by 20bc(m): 3:36pm On May 20, 2016
I #pray she return safely.....

In case na gbomogbomo take am, next make una day carry the ugly one and leave the fine ones for niggas....
♣♣♣

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by 20bc(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2016
Rip to the dead...... ♣♣♣
Phones / Re: 10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions by 20bc(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2016
That's so true...
There was one certain time like that MTN ate my card, I called for a refund and they told me they are working on it, hours later I called they are still working on it. Got so angry and entered into a heated arguement with the agent, boom they swtiched off my line..... I was like MTN abeg na, person nor fit play with una, na small thing like that day vex una.............

Belive that at your own risk...... grin grin
♣♣♣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: ExxonMobil Qua-Iboe Terminal Shut Down Over Militants' Threats by 20bc(m): 11:43am On May 20, 2016
This militan sef, what do they want...... Or are they just fπcking stako

2 Likes 1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: Manatee Caught By Fishermen At Obuamu River In Rivers State (Photos) by 20bc(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2016
WinningSun:

i swear, Nigerians are hungry.
Thank God we know....
Romance / Re: 10 Partners That Would Make You Marriage End In Divorce by 20bc(m): 11:28am On May 20, 2016
Nice write up but I will like to point out somethings about the post.....

Gold digger.... You used a wrong term "she" there, women are not the only gold diggers, some men are.....

The drunk..... Some women drink more than men, so what you are going to be praying for is for her not to drink while carrying your baby.....

The batterer..... It's more common among men but I will just leave you guys with an example.... Daddy freeze.... grin

The drug addict.... Hmm ask tiwa she will advice you better on how to handle those men grin
♣♣♣
Celebrities / Re: Iyanya Shares Hot New Sexy Photos by 20bc(m): 9:22am On May 20, 2016
Ladies, your man is here, come and feed your eyes on his D!ck....... ♣♣♣
Science/Technology / Re: Manatee Caught By Fishermen At Obuamu River In Rivers State (Photos) by 20bc(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2016
DrHighchief:

Edible catering? Lol

No oh, edible catering na the highest.....It will knock you out.... ♣♣♣
Romance / Re: HELP!!!: My Best Friend Is Turning Out To Be My Worst!!!. by 20bc(m): 5:07pm On May 19, 2016
sirusX:

For where!!! undecided

All what he wrote was crap, load of crap..... ♣♣♣
Politics / Re: PDP Commends Army For Chibok Girl Rescue, Criticises APC by 20bc(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2016
Wailers over too you guys. Is PDP high on cheep expired kuvuki weed, you guys should just agree that Dasuki gate fπcked you guys up, just like how subsidy is trying to fπck APC....♣♣♣

2 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: Manatee Caught By Fishermen At Obuamu River In Rivers State (Photos) by 20bc(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2016
Nigerians, we are always hungry . They didn't even wait to confirm whether it's edible or not, sharp sharp they have already butchered it......What to do...., ♣♣♣

66 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Anything Wrong With This Outfit? (Picture) by 20bc(m): 10:04am On May 19, 2016
That's called cosublir...... Coat Suit and Blazerz...... ♣♣♣
Crime / Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by 20bc(m): 9:58am On May 19, 2016
In falz voice...
Fuckaholic e chill oh your nor go carry fπcking go heaven oh, worki worki relax oh body nor be machine oh.....
♣♣♣

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: HELP!!!: My Best Friend Is Turning Out To Be My Worst!!!. by 20bc(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2016
I didn't read anything and I have nothing to contribute. Maybe the person below me will have something to say ♣♣♣
Romance / Re: A Fresher..... by 20bc(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2016
Sh!t not again......♣♣♣

Romance / Re: A Guy Dat Approaches U Like Dis Is Abt To Waste Ur Tym..ladies,yes Or No? by 20bc(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Option number 1! cheesy Shirtless!!
....that way I know what I'm gettin' grin
Ehen, don't you think shirtless will show that he is rough.....
Romance / Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Relationship Stage Is Yours At? by 20bc(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2016
Am at the single stage, where I can live young, wild and free....... wink ♣♣♣

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: A Guy Dat Approaches U Like Dis Is Abt To Waste Ur Tym..ladies,yes Or No? by 20bc(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2016
How do you want him to approach you, showing off his chest or wearing blue suit and blue tie to show that he is responsible...... ♣♣♣
Celebrities / Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by 20bc(m): 8:48am On May 19, 2016
Lol, those fans are entitled to their own opinion, that is not going to change her, she had her reasons for posting the pic.... They should live with it or go to hell......♣♣♣

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Is The Past Really The Past? My Person Opinion. by 20bc(m): 8:39am On May 19, 2016
I didn't read everything but I agree with you for the now until I read the post again....♣♣♣
Romance / Re: How My Dick Look Like by 20bc(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2016
#Common_Sense... cry cry
Politics / Re: Nigeria To Use Sukuk For Infrastructural Funding by 20bc(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2016
Over to the wailers and zombies.... Food done come
Romance / Re: Can You Marry A Celebrity ? by 20bc(m): 8:07am On May 19, 2016
Sure, I will turn myself into a celeb too, if she doesn't like the attention am getting fro the opposite sex then things will go south....
Politics / Re: Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices by 20bc(m): 8:05am On May 19, 2016
These guys should fix their house(PDP) before they can think of fixing Nigeria..

1 Like

Politics / Re: Light Up Lagos Project - 600km Of Roads And 366 Locations Completed by 20bc(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2016
Say na like ambode other state governors take day work 9ja for fit handle this stress when we day now, instead them day look for bailout funds, the same bailout fund them still chop am still day look for more, now the country day broke una want heap everything for bubu head...

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Dont Trust Any Girl In This 2016 by 20bc(m): 7:57am On May 19, 2016
SMH, be Bruce where are you #Common_Sense
Politics / Re: As A Condition For Vaccination Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release by 20bc(m): 7:43am On May 19, 2016
Very smart of them, just like going on hungry strike. But they are the ones that are going to suffer it cause nobody gives a dam about anybody these days......

2 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Ronke Shonde: Autopsy Attributes Death To Respiratory Seizure by 20bc(m): 7:35am On May 19, 2016
Something must have caused that seizure, and I believe it is related to the beating she has been receiving....
Rap Battles / Re: The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah by 20bc(m): 11:54pm On May 18, 2016
OMG.... This is fπcking Hot...... Sucker of dicks... grin grin grin.....

1 Like

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by 20bc(m): 3:57pm On May 18, 2016
Cool bro cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: My Experience With A BIG Girl In Benin City Today by 20bc(m): 2:22am On May 17, 2016
Guy time done go far to day lie na..... See Time 2:21am and you day lie for here, you think say God like waiting you day do so, well sha nor be my business but continue......
Romance / Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by 20bc(m): 11:31pm On May 16, 2016
redgem:

Hmmm... How can you be a victim and also a culprit?

Didn't want to do it, but was there, saw everything and said nothing..... Was very young then..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.