Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

20bc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 20bc's Profile / 20bc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

Romance / Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by 20bc(m): 11:16pm On May 16, 2016
Chinedu come you nor gree, Aliyu come you say na hausa even dirty ola and fine boy tunde come you nor still gree now you come here to tell us sh!t, them tell you say we day feed on sh!t.....

15 Likes

Romance / Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by 20bc(m): 11:05pm On May 16, 2016
redgem:

Victim or culprit?
kind of both.... I was put in a tight corner.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by 20bc(m): 10:45pm On May 16, 2016
Hmmmm... Those days I did a lot of sh!t.....smh cry cry
Romance / Re: This Face Got Him Into Trouble (picture) by 20bc(m): 10:27pm On May 16, 2016
So what are we going to do with this information.....
Romance / Re: My Nairaland Crush! by 20bc(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2016
Say what!!!!

1 Like

Romance / Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by 20bc(m): 8:07pm On May 16, 2016
Which episode of super story is this one ......

11 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by 20bc(m): 7:52pm On May 16, 2016
Yeah so full..... A bloody one...

1 Like

Business / Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been To An ATM by 20bc(m): 11:41pm On May 14, 2016
cool cool cool
Romance / Re: See Someone"s Reply To A Question About Murder by 20bc(m): 11:39pm On May 14, 2016
cool cool cool
Romance / Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by 20bc(m): 11:06pm On May 14, 2016
cool cool cool
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Laveda:
Nope..2hrs drive...

Yours?

wow that's close.....

But mine is closer, approximately 30mins drive grin grin

Do you have a bflipsrsealed
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Laveda:
Thanks...safe journey too...

I slept well..yours?

Was great........

Is your school very far from your home.....
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Laveda:
Morning hunni kiss

On my way now...late already..got something I'm sopposed to fix this morning sad
Where you?

OK, safe journey....

Am currently on my way to school, when I get there I will inform you.....

How was your night....
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 7:35am On Jan 04, 2016
Laveda:
Fulfill the purpose I did that wink...yeah now.... tongue
Goodnight.... kiss

Oh oh, I didn't see this mention, sure I will do just that when I get to school.... kiss kiss kiss

Morning beautiful. .....
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss
Goodnight kiss

Thanks Mi amor, you made my day special, i promise to always make yours special kiss kiss kiss

Goodnight♥♥♥
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=Laveda post=41627174][/quote]

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
Not sleepy sha.. Just felt like leaving herewink
Tell me what you want tongue

OK......

I want you♥♥♥

embarassed embarassed
Romance / Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by 20bc(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
I can do that.... cool
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
Okay...I'll try smiley smiley

embarassed embarassed that's sweet..flirts do this too tongue
Wanna leave here now wink

Thanks...

Yeah they do, but not like me.......

Are you going to bed now?
Romance / Re: Romancelander's New Year Singles Mingle by 20bc(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
shocked shocked

Don't be surprise, you will soon gett an invite to our......... lipsrsealed
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
Okay better....

Okay cry cry cry

How you gonna do that? tongue

Come-on smile, everything will be alright....

By saying the truth, making you feel comfortable chatting with me and showing you true ♥♥♥ and many more...

Nairaland / General / Re: See Baby Of The Year Delivered Inside Keke Napep (photos) by 20bc(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
Welcome to the world baby boy.....
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
Sorry okay? You'll be fine kiss Andrew liver salt close? Take that..

Travelling very early to school tomorrow morning..I'm really nervous ...don't know what's happening.. sad

My instincts tells me so..and it never lies ...you've got to prove me wrong tongue

Nope, but the pains have reduced, am okay now....

That's the same way am feeling now....
But don't worry everything will be fine....

Challenge accepted, I will prove you wrong...... cool

Celebrities / Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by 20bc(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Naija artists with beef this year sef

15 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Should I Advice Her Or Not by 20bc(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
What's your problem now...

You want the girl back...?

Or want her not to get married now?
Romance / Re: Romancelander's New Year Singles Mingle by 20bc(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nah, not searching, already have my Mi amor♥ laveda.... wink
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
What's wrong? sad

Thanks sweet kiss you know how to play with words grin grin
Flirt tongue
Lemme know when you do...

I don't really know, I just feel sad, am having stomach ache....
Maybe it's because am leaving for school tomorrow and will miss home even though I want to go back to school like hell......

Uwc, I do that just for you only.....

grin grin you really think so about me, why.....

You will be the first to know kiss kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
embarassed embarassed kiss kiss
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed such fun grin grin

BTW I have a new dp kiss really wanna see yours cry

How was your day?

Yeah grin

My day went well, but my evening is not too going well......

Wow. You really look like a princess......
After viewing that your pics for more that 5mins am sure my evening will start going well...
You are amazingly pretty.... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Hmmmm, OK I will upload it.....
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
Sure..I did wink

A friend? And left me? Your gf abi? cry cry
Hope you're okay tongue

No, you were always in my mind, and that's the real truth......

Sure am okay.....

I haven't visited him for three years....
It was fun to see him....

But am sure it will be more fun to chat with you.... grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
I was missing you already cry

Enjoy tongue

Lol, like for real.....

I miss you too

Thanks.....

I went to see a friend....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.