Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

20bc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 20bc's Profile / 20bc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
Oh..okay

Yes I have..rice with a very biiiig chicken.. Tired of eating it..you? grin

You should continue eating so that you will look very much in shape. wink

Am eating rich and chicken too...kiss kiss kiss kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
Welcome hun...you close late though

Awesome ..yours?

Thanks, the service started very late.....

Was fine....

Have you taken lunch..
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
Slept well hun..I just closed now..did you go to church?

Yes, I did. Am just coming back now....

How was service today...?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
Morning sweet kiss kiss kiss

Morning Mi amor♥, how was your night...kiss
Romance / Re: Married In School, Single At Home by 20bc(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2016
Nice.... cool

I have seen guys move in with their girlfriends, they are so shameless....

1 Like

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 1:22am On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
You kinda made my day tongue
Goodnight kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Celebrities / Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by 20bc(m): 1:06am On Jan 03, 2016
That ambode hand sef, you better go and call Baddo & Baba J to order, cause they are running your state now, forming mainland and island mayor now oh.....

Cuppy your hand in that second pics....
Let me just believe it's because of the background of the pic ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Check Out The N5.6m Wristwatch Senator's Daughter Got From Her Mum As Gift by 20bc(m): 12:32am On Jan 03, 2016
Very expensive. Why do most extremely rich people spend their money on wrist watch.
Celebrities / Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by 20bc(m): 12:14am On Jan 03, 2016
rhema4u:
okay..... everybody is beefing and forgot Timi Dakolo did excellently. please someone open a thread and congratulate him and Cohbams.

what if ASA had protested like Olamide?

**Form is temporary, Class is Permanent**

********sips my Nutri C, drops mic, takes a bow and out*********

That's ma signature and has always been what guiding me, let it guide you too and you won't regret it... cool cool
Celebrities / Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by 20bc(m): 12:04am On Jan 03, 2016
Good boy.....

Always cherish the words of the elders cause they are gold... cool cool

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Disclaimer!! I Didn't Write Any Open Letter - Dj Jimmy Jatt by 20bc(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Yes that's true, I once saw a thread with the exact same write up with that of the supposed open letter to the headies on Nairaland...

This is among the reasons our legislathives grin want to pass that social media bill.....

Stop posting fake information online

1 Like

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
grin okay hunni..we'll talk about that tomorrow... Let's go to bed now kiss its late ...
And make sure you'll be in church tomorrow.. You promised tongue

OK....

Goodnight mi amor♥♥♥

I will.....kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) by 20bc(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ah able mama, how market.......

2 Likes

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
Until then tongue

My instincts tells me so tongue

OK....

Your instincts, lol.....

Trust me this time over your instincts....

According to you, how do you know a guy is a flirt??
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
About the 7ft I was kidding grin grin you'll see a full pic of me soon...I'm slim too cool

You sound like a flirt embarassed

Lol ;DLol grin

Looking forward to it.....

What!! Like for real lol, what made you think so.... cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
grin grin such love lipsrsealed

Bigger girls? Hunni I'm small cry grin not even old....don't mind my looks...

I'm sleeping soon though

Very strong♥

You are 7ft and call yourself small, looks can be deceiving but yours, NO...

Its not that I like going for older girls ohgrin,its just that I mostly come across them sometime...

Yeah that will be Good.... kiss kiss kiss kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
Not that kinda love grin grin grin

Oh..I get wink

He's scard already..seems you're the midget here grin tongue

Love is Love grin grin
Don't worry you soon will....

Lol, scard, am not....
Let me tell you something about me...
I mostly go for girls that are bigger that me in statue and sometimes in age......

Size doesn't scare me.

But this your 7ft, hmm it too great, but still don't scare me lipsrsealed
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
Wow I love you already grin grin

A picture if you would help tongue

Midget? undecided cry I'm 7ft tall tongue

Lol, didn't expect it will come this early..... kiss
Love you too kiss kiss

You will get to see it when we start chatting privately.... wink, I nor want orpokpies to carry my matter for NL....

WTF shocked, That's too much na, will make me look like a baby beside you embarassed
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
No ish.... You welcome..

Wow ..you posses all those features? grin grin

How tall are you? Ever seen my full pic?

According to me, yes I do posse those Features..... grin

To the you the truth, I don't know how tall I am, or how much I weigh.... But tomorrow I will check beca of you......

Lol, how tall are you,don't tell me that you are a midget ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.