Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

20bc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 20bc's Profile / 20bc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 48 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by 20bc(m): 11:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide should ease up, don jazzy your own day your body, you nor be don to every body so fπcking stay your lane and stop calling people out......

11 Likes 9 Shares

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
Laveda is a Tanzanian name meaning purified
If you watched the season of BBA there's a lady who beared the name...I just love how its pronounced/ sounds.......
Yours is kinda weird "20bc" where did you coin that ftom?

I don't watch BBA, the show has no aim, the it a very stup!d show.
I hope one day they will make the show interesting once again....

Well, it was during the days of 2go, I wasn't able to use my name cause another user was already using it, I tried checking whether I can use even my old guy name then Taylor, that didn't work also.....

A bible was close to me, picked it up and the idea of 20bc came to my mind, and the rest is history....... cool
Politics / Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by 20bc(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2016
Lies everywhere, today he apologized tomorrow he didn't apologize, Only God knows what we will hear next tomorrow...

1 Like 1 Share

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
You welcome...

Alright then....

Yeah I do... "lavedaa" I hardly loggin with it..do you have another?

sure, 90% of everyone on Nairaland has two or more moniker....

Mine is 21bc, i use that one any time the mods ban me....

What's the meaning of your moniker?
Education / Re: 10 Ways To Read And Understand by 20bc(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2016
Nice one....

If a coconut head practice Point 2, 3, 4, 5, & 9 he/she will be the new hottest kid on the block......
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
embarassed My regards to mummy kiss kiss

What do you have? Its a cold morning here..Take tea..chocolate tea tongue

thanks....

I took custard,Its not too cold here again....

Thanks for the suggestion, maybe if it gets cold in the evening I will take a tea....kiss

Do you have another moniker apart from this one....
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
Esther ...The queen kiss tongue

Late already..eat something wink

OMG... shocked my mummy's namesake... kiss kiss

Ok, I will find something to eat now..
Thanks for your concern......kiss kiss kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
Flattering huh? grin
What's your name?

Yeah..Tea&bread...you?

Lol...

Ma name is Charles, yours.....

I haven't. But soon will....
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
Morning darl... I slept well, just cold...yours?

I slept well too, it was cold but the thought of you inside me kept me warm......

Have you eaten this morning ......
Politics / Re: Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 by 20bc(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2016
Youngpo413:
lol,are you a rapper?nice rhyme!

No, but kind of my thing sometimes to spit out words that rhymes...
Romance / Re: If He Doesn’t Have These 20 Qualities, He’s Not Your Soul Mate by 20bc(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2016
theyrynsolar:

Oga write your own nah.. . . Must izuch write everything another one from 20bc isn't a bad idea you know cool cool

everything he wrote is good but all am saying is the heading of the thread is misleading......
Politics / Re: Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 by 20bc(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2016
opemipo129:
are you a foursquarian??
No...
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
embarassed embarassed Goodnight smiley smiley kiss

Good morning beautiful, how was your night.....
Romance / Re: If He Doesn’t Have These 20 Qualities, He’s Not Your Soul Mate by 20bc(m): 12:56am On Jan 02, 2016
Nice, but the heading of the thread is wrong, its not suppose to be a one-sided thing(male)
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 12:48am On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
Before I sleep..what does Mi amor mean?

Lol, its Spanish and it means my love♥

kiss kiss kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 12:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
Oh that's nice..was actually waiting to say goodnight ..sleepy head embarassed let's continue tomorrow..

Goodnight kiss kiss
OK Mi amor♥.

Goodnight kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 12:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
Favourite things?
Music √
Chatting √
Reading..ain't no bookworm though..my text books..
I used to party then..but i've stopped.. Just found out it isn't cool grin
Going out on dates cool

You?

Mine..
Music
Chatting
Playing video games with the boys
Watching movies...
Am not the party type, bug goes to the club one in a while....
Making people laugh....

Girls and dates, oya tell me your worst date you went for....
Romance / Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by 20bc(m): 12:00am On Jan 02, 2016
Oga Ben I will Bruce your daughter, trust me.... cool

4 Likes

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
Thank you smiley kiss

Yeah tongue

Fresh toad(secondary school days) about entering 200L grin
Uwc.....

Lol, you are already in 200L as long you have written your last paper of 100L second semester..

So what your favorite things.....?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
You've been keeping the wrong thing in your head tongue did you see me display Awon werey 100% on my siggy? grin

Awwww kiss kiss
That's true..but I do that only when I'm close with the person/people

What level are you in?

OK, I will remove the wrong impression from my head....kiss

I hope am among those people....♦

Am currently in 300L....

You....
Romance / Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by 20bc(m): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
The ladies deserves all the right to ask such question, but we are not in such society where they make those demands. They can only have to find out for themselves but having sex with the guys.

Some ladies would want some big but won't get the satisfaction of it sexually.... But some will have it small and know how best to use it....

It all depends on the mentality of the girl, if she see's a 5inches and presume it very big, it will always be big to her whether she see's 9inches own....

5 Likes

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
Okay I get..cool

shocked Awon werey? grin I'm not part of them..just close to some of their members grin

Well..I'm just a free person cool I can be crazy though...I flow with you based on your attitude tongue

Mind my business? It seems I can't dwell in such area..I poke nose at times grin grin

Lol, birds of the same feathers flock together.. grin

Yeah, thats nice about you, that's why am going to be always nice to you....kiss

Pinocchio, lol, I was just joking about it...
Poking your nose into other people's business sometimes is not bad, but when it becomes a habit, that's when it becomes ugly...
Politics / Re: Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 by 20bc(m): 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
Oga Ben please let me Bruce that your daughter na......

I will give her 9months of uncommon change.

Am just making common sense cool

128 Likes 7 Shares

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
I haven't really come across your moniker that much though...

Time will do Justice to that tongue..so you've been watching me for a while now....what have you noticed?

That's scary..I can't stay in such vicinity grin

That's cool kiss

Am kind of behind the scene kind of guy, I don't post much....

Please forgive me, you are a full blown awon werey100%....

You are funny, friendly, nice and show great Intelligence, and most people like you...

It's not scary, when you mind your business grin... Just joking, not is scary about it...

Thanks wink.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
Okay...its normal to notice people around you not really bad.. Checked your profile noticed you registered since 2013...wow really long...not even known about Nairaland yet grin

Giving me your heart? C'mon dear. You barely know anything about me..don't risk that kiss

Uhmm.. But is it true? Or just the same normal stereotyping about Akwaibomites....My gf is from Rivers State but schools at Auchi... She told me about her experience there and with what she said I believe a bit of it..
I still think they got good people there too...

Thanks, well during that period I usually visit Nairaland as a guest, I think I started participating full on Nairaland in 2015.....

Well show me the real you, i want to know you more......

Well you have to believe it, we have witches and wizards here in Edo, but that was before its rarely you see any case of witchcraft unlike in some part of the country where they do fall down from the sky during the day...

There are lots of good people, just like mekiss kiss kiss
Romance / Re: Would U Slap Ur Ex For $10,000,000 by 20bc(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
adorablevic:
Just a little bit confused here undecided

Technically you are my exgrin for that amount whether I will slap you is not the question, it should have been whether I will slap your mum..... grin grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
Give me an answer jor! grin

Compliment? Lol.. I heard Edo got lotta witches..especially Esan.. My gf told me grin grin

You welcome wink

OK, Yes, I have been watching some Nairalanders from afar, but I have stopped doing it, instead am extending a hand of friendship to them one by one

But you, I have not only extended a hand of friendship but have also given my heart♥

You see what am talking about, they generally tag Edo people witch's especially esan, funny thing is that am an esan boy..

When I was in the East, if I mention that am from Edo state, they way some people look at me is degrading angry
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
You think? He hasn't said a thing concerning my dp though...

Hmm really... cool

Laveda:
you can't take the words out of his mouth/ hand...we having a nice time already...
Goodnight kiss

Am about to crycry cry
Thanks for defending me.... Your a darling kiss kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
Have you been watching me from afar? tongue

Bedmatics? Ya'll are stereotyping please grin grin

embarassed embarassed

Lol, Yes/Notongue....

OK cancel that bedmatics part grin

Its kind of a compliment, unlike my own sad
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
woky:
thanks too.

I can see you're having a nice time with 20bc.
Enjoy!

Lol, we are just getting to know each other, we haven't started the nice time, that one will surly be the bomb....
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 20bc(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
When did that start? tongue

Your prayers? how

What you wanna know about us? We wonderful and special people grin grin

since the days of Adam and Eve.... cheesy

Those people from your area are very good in all areas, beauty, cooking and even bedmatics grin

I can tell, that's why you are becoming very special to me....kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.