Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

20bc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 20bc's Profile / 20bc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

Education / Re: Share Your First Day In Lecture Hall Experience by 20bc(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Abcruz:
On my first day we had GST101 at about 8AM. I woke up around 4AM, prepared and got to school 6AM.

I initially thought I would be the first to get there but I was surprised by the numbers of students that were already seated. After taking my seat a certain man from the street whom everyone of us thought was a lecturer, came to sell his books titled "English and Englishes." grin

After successfully convincing us that one could be sent out of the university for not passing English, everybody in the hall bought the book with fear. grin
I bought the book with the last card I had on my wallet thinking it was my textbook for the semester. Little did I know that the man is well known for scamming freshers. He smiled cheerfully, counted and made away with thousands of naira under the watchful eyes of everyone in the hall. shocked

The useless book was less than 15 pages containing trash upon trash. I had to throw it in the nearest trash can. angry

Bro did you school in AAU? cause in my 100L they sold that shit in every lecture theater I went to.

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by 20bc(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
Open am having issues with this poweramp, am using the free version now just to test it before I pay but anytime a call or message enters my phone the app stops totally that I will have to open it again.
Politics / Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by 20bc(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gov. Lucky Igbinedion : Ugly

Gov. Adams Oshiomhole: Ugly

Gov. Godwin Obaseki: Ugly.

Oba Ewuare II: Ugly.

For writing the name of the oba there either out of ignorance or pure stupidity, I can authoritatively your father and forefathers are big f00ls, I pray your children don't end up the same way....
Crime / Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by 20bc(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
This is why I love Edo state....

100% Edo pikin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 20bc(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
I have 250 PayPal for sale.
Business / Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 20bc(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys I have $125 PayPal for sale.......
Crime / Re: Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling by 20bc(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ✈️✈️✈️✈️
TV/Movies / Re: New Nollywood Movie “BUSTED” Premieres May 21st by 20bc(m): 8:36am On May 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
See as people just dey type alphabets for here. Ndi spacers meanwhile do people still watch naija films?

We are not booking space just that we don't have anything to say concerning the movie so it's better we sing the alphabets....
TV/Movies / Re: New Nollywood Movie “BUSTED” Premieres May 21st by 20bc(m): 8:10am On May 02, 2017
h
Business / Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 20bc(m): 1:24am On Mar 09, 2017
Hello everyone, all the tips and advice I have received here has been really helpful, but am having a problem. After I have established myself as a level one seller on fiverr within a month my gig impression, click and views has been going down on a very fast rate, even my order is now showing red. Please is there any tip I can use to boost my impression.
Education / Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by 20bc(m): 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jregz:

Forensic Mycology is already my seminar topic...

Forensic Mycology; The future

Good day bro, please do you still have materials on that topic.
Education / Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by 20bc(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
braine:
You can do something forensic. You'll enjoy it. My seminar topic back then was; Forensic Mycology: the use of fungi in criminal investigations. Sweet stuff.

Good day, please do you still have materials on the forensic mycology.
Business / Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by 20bc(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
webme:

I don't understand you

Lol sorry about the mistakes.....

I mean I want you to mentor me on fiverr.

I offer gigs concerning relationship, family, counseling and motivational quotes.

How do I make my gigs standout and get buyers to buy it.
Business / Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by 20bc(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
obasy09:

Click the arrow under your Fiverr name, locate selling and Click buyers request.

Thanks.

What am seeing there is people posting services they can offer and not what they want to buy...

How do I post like them..
Business / Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by 20bc(m): 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
obasy09:

Nice one. Welcome on board. You could get your first sales through the Buyers Request (BR). Download my winning template (see. nairaland.pdf) and study what I did write to win the bids. Think carefully about them (don't use them the way they are) and come up with your own bid for every job. Regards.

Thanks, where can I find that buyer request
Business / Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 20bc(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
djlaqua91:

I don't understand, reviews how please?

Can we chat privately, for me to explain better.
Business / Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 20bc(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
randomShek:
Just want to know your opinions and suggestions
www.fiverr.com/seo_shek
Thanks!

Hello, please can I request something from you.
Business / Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by 20bc(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hey bro nice write up. I joined fiverr I created some relationships advice gig to start, I have studied more about fiverr and discovered that what boost gig sales is that it must have a review. I am planning on opening gigs about helping people do biology assignment and others since am good at it. Can you give me tips on how to go about it and how to get reviews.
Business / Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 20bc(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
djlaqua91:
Since na Thanks giving make i follow join for testimony. Became a Level 2 seller this morning exactly 2 months after joining Fiverr

Newbies use this as motivation. Jahbless our hustle

Congratulations bro, I really do need your help on fiverr concerning reviews......
Business / Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by 20bc(m): 2:02am On Jan 04, 2017
webme:
Happy New Year Everybody

Hello, I have being following tips here on NL about fiverr. I recently registered and also applied you advise on how to go about on fiverr.

I am into relationships advice, family, counseling, and Motivational quotes.

I do I boost I GIG. Prompt reply will be highly appreciated....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.