Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

20bc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 20bc's Profile / 20bc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 48 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Omotola And Son In Stunning Photo by 20bc(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fine people..... cool
Nairaland / General / Re: The Physically-Challenged Kano Girl Gets A Wheelchair by 20bc(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
The smile on her face is priceless.......

No reward is greater than seeing that girl smile.....

cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Harrysong Gets Endorsement As The Face Of Gala by 20bc(m): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Which kind experience with who, a boo when get a boo...
Romance / Re: Nairaland Crossover Night. by 20bc(m): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
Later sweery kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Kitchen calls tongue
wink
Romance / Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by 20bc(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:

She is becoming very stup!d, someone had to tell her the truth... lipsrsealed
Celebrities / Re: Lil Kesh Getting A Tattoo On His Arm At Home(photos) by 20bc(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Yes art on starboy

Guy if you are starboy, then what's wizkid startboy
Romance / Re: Nairaland Crossover Night. by 20bc(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
Tryna sweep me off my feet huh? embarassed

Am not, but if you fall I will be there to catch you cool
Romance / Re: Wats Dat Bad Habit U Wana Drop Dis New Yr.. by 20bc(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
the fair one wey get big yansh... I don forget her name.. na either Rita or Ngozi.. I no fit remember undecided

I talk am, ngozi nor shake her baca pass my area again, so you mean say na you day give am apako all this while and you nor tell boiz.....

I salute you cool
Romance / Re: Nairaland Crossover Night. by 20bc(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
That's sweet cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

Wanna prepare food hun... We'll chat well later in the day..okay? kiss
OK, Mi amor♥...

After all they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach...... kiss kiss
Romance / Re: Yes\no by 20bc(m): 11:28am On Jan 01, 2016
No you are not, you are a big fool.... cool
Romance / Re: Wats Dat Bad Habit U Wana Drop Dis New Yr.. by 20bc(m): 11:28am On Jan 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
mehn.. no be small thing oo.. my babe carry bele. I GATS hustle make money for abortion. but I don show now.. nothing dy happen

happy new year sef.. wish you all the best of the by year

This is serious...

Which of them carry bele
Romance / Re: Nairaland Crossover Night. by 20bc(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
Omg this is seriousembarassed embarassed you've been kissing me since morning...blushing embarassed embarassed kiss
Lol, and am going to continue kissing you from the sole of your feet till I get to your lips.....

You will enjoy every moment of it.... kiss kiss
Celebrities / Re: See How Grown 2shotz Daughter With Estranged Wife Is Now... by 20bc(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2016
Thank God for them.....
Romance / Re: Nairaland Crossover Night. by 20bc(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
I'm going nowhere too...indoors all day.

We are alike.....
As we don't have anywhere to go, we should stay online and announce our undying love for each other... kiss kiss
Family / Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by 20bc(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2016
Cutehector:
She nor fine sef

I swear gah, the girl no both of them na ugly dude....
Romance / Re: Wats Dat Bad Habit U Wana Drop Dis New Yr.. by 20bc(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
hehe.. your help exotic menu abi? flex! na new year!

Ma nigga how far you where you go since..

Happy new year
Romance / Re: Nairaland Crossover Night. by 20bc(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
How's your day gonna be like? Going out?

Nope, am going to be indoor all day, nothing much is happening in ma village now......

You, bow are you going to spend your new year....?
Romance / Re: Nairaland Crossover Night. by 20bc(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
Okay then..we'll go with what suits you grin kiss

Where's classcaptain grin

kiss kiss
Celebrities / Re: Olu Jacob, Joke Silva And Kids In Lovely New Family Picture by 20bc(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2016
Fine family......
Romance / Re: Nairaland Crossover Night. by 20bc(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
embarassed No pastor? Witnesses? Bride's maid and the rest? embarassed kiss

No worry your pretty head over that one, nor be them day marry you, but if you feel like its necessary, I will move the wedding to another thread when I see you... kiss kiss
Romance / Re: Nairaland Crossover Night. by 20bc(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
embarassed You didn't get me any wedding gown tongue

kiss kiss

Ma sweet princess of China, I will get it later but now we must tie the knot, tie wrapper and come out, I nor mind....

kiss kiss
Romance / Re: Nairaland Crossover Night. by 20bc(m): 9:25am On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
grin grin kiss

embarassed, Oya quick quick, wear your wedding gown, we are getting married cause I want all those kisses for me alone... kiss kiss
Business / Re: Is Easy Taxi Shutting Down in Abuja, Nigeria by 20bc(m): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2016
Pain:

Is this your major plan for the new year? Fowlnapping??

No, it was last year, I think I will go into full scale goatnapping.

Oya show me where baba sule put him goat.....
Nairaland / General / Re: A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics by 20bc(m): 2:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Henovy:

Remember stealing is corruption now o.

That one nor concern me, I must steal mama nikechi fowl.... cool
Romance / Re: Send Your New Year Shoutouts. by 20bc(m): 2:48am On Jan 01, 2016
Monalisa185:
*clears throat*

a wonderful morning romancelanders/nairalanders....it's a brand new year, and guess what?? It's the year [b]2016
....the very year we've all been waiting for...haha...let's get down to business... I would like to use this platform to send a new year shout out to a few friends...both those I have had the opportunity of knowing and those I have not .(yeah, I know you understand)

well, there's a little clue (stop rolling those eyes, it's simple).....I would be using a harshtag (#HNY), That simply means "HAPPY NEW YEAR"... so don't get confused when you see it.... #leggo

[b]pinceprinz :for being a trouble maker , This is a new year o, change grin#HNY

faith551 :hehehe, for always looking for your trouble, tho I go still find more tongue#HNY

martyns303 :for being so trusting, tho I'm still waiting for dah feedback cheesy#HNY

flokii :You! you can shaaa look for trouble, try change this year ooo.. tongue#HNY

stfuareyouGod :you still owe me my smoothie oo,& don't forget dah party we burning down soon wink #HNY

primeministerr :my pm! I never see the horse and donkey wey you promise o..change! cheesy #HNY

murphyibiam15 :Newest doctor in town..#HNY

Queennikky :Hey hun! #HNY

sameer1212 :use that your baby picture do new year for me na grin#HNY

chandli :man utd hater..hope you enjoying yourself now that we've lost a couple of times? #HNY

naijaboiy :This stingy boy, I'm yet to get my tfare o, na new year be this o, better change tongue#HNY

julianne10 :hey dearie #HNY

Lalasticlala :Lala winkwhen person go see your cute face na? wink #HNY

tosyne2much :hehehehe.. boss...you owe me something oo #HNY

vizkiz :Mr. 50 years ago...lol tongue #HNY

cutehector :your rat poison is still intact oo, I never forget tongue #HNY

roctation :For that immediate response months back..Thank you; D..#HNY

ugliest : this your monicker sf...lol #HNY

farano :Halo farara grin #HNY

Alienstar :sweety, I've not seen that Rihana you did, would love to tho #HNY

jolllyjoy :Babe, where your break light na? Abi na you be dolllyjoy? #HNY

Decker :The intelligent and ever controversial one :HNY

fajani :Dude, hope you are still a born again? #HNY

pretydiva :Hey, remember our last fight? na play ooo #HNY

moezzy :My 500yards husband material grin #HNY

donTbone :dude, hope you still preparing for dah get together tho? #HNY

obiorathesubtle : Baddest niqqa on NL..grin #HNY

osedvgirl :Babe, where have you been..hope sey dem never kidnap you oo? #HNY

tunchi101 :Buddy, hope you now know your way round NL? #HNY

potestdeus :For always making mockery of my club whenever the going gets though, I see you #HNY

fistking01 :Hope you are happy now? you guys are topping the league now, enjoy #HNY

MrsPhyno :That dude (phyno) doesn't know what he's missing, hope he realizes before it becomes too late, loltongue #HNY

IamLegend1 : dude, gimme link na, where you dey get those funny pics? #HNY
wristbangle
Jomrichy1
Estharfabian
laveda
Yourmain
danieloy4
ronald4lif
rexkex
MRCORK
Oliviaarims
mamagee3
prettythicksme
BUTCHCASSIDY
KashyBaby
KingTom
johnsown
mzztega
donbenedict
iceberylin
20bc
cupidhero
twaci
Davidmoyes
ceenoEvu
dyn1800
deetus
ishiilove
Afrok
ajinoride
nature8
pweetychyka
pushmusic
misspicy2[/b]

haaaaaaa...the list is really a long one...I could go on and on, buh mehnnn, this thing ain't easy one bit..

I wish you all the very best the year brings..this year smells good tho..hmmmm...enjoy the rest of the year....
HAPPY NEW YEAR
[/b]

Thanks Mi amor♥

1 Like

Romance / Re: ***I Just Had My First Kiss In 2016 *** Boo's Lips Is So Succulent.. PIX by 20bc(m): 2:48am On Jan 01, 2016
OK, we know, but next time I won't go easy on you.....

Happy new year cool
Romance / Re: Nairaland Crossover Night. by 20bc(m): 2:39am On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Ah, am fπcking high on those your kisses..... More kiss

Romance / Re: Romancelanders, What Is Your Romantic Wish For 2016? by 20bc(m): 1:02am On Jan 01, 2016
AfricanApple:
for the most romantic man on planet earth to come my way and last with me forever

Am not Santa clause but I think I can make that your wish come true...... wink
Romance / Re: Nairaland Crossover Night. by 20bc(m): 12:42am On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
awwww thanks dear kiss

As we crossover to 2016... Evil shall never befall you and your family, you and your family will live in sound health.. You won't lack this year...You'll go greater places Amen!!!

Thanks, kiss
Romance / Re: Why Do Guys Want Female Attention? by 20bc(m): 12:36am On Jan 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
As e dey hot cheesy grin cheesy

I go leave am now cause na new year but if she still mumu I go continue to blast am....

Happy new year.....
Romance / Re: Nairaland Crossover Night. by 20bc(m): 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:
I have a scarf on already grin
Good God, we thank you for the life of your daughter, we bless and adore your holy name, be thy glorify all might God, as she prepares to enter 2016 may you bless and favor her, and may the good Lord protect you, may he form a fence of defense around you and your family. IJN
This prayer also goes to all Nairalanders

Happy new year...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.