Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) (48659 Views)

PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos / Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by VolvoS60(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
These northerners are savages.
I hope they don't blame GEJ

^^^
They are 'savages' but your principal needs their votes. They are reading this stuff. And waiting...
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Kingspin(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Some norther southerns esp. here on Nland will quickly blame Jonathan. Gen. 72 pls talk to ur boys.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
My question is why would any sane human stick out his neck to fight for politicians whose children school and reside outside this country. When are we going to realise that no politician is worth dying for?
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by ochoi(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:
...what is really wrong with Northern youths? Could this be blamed on their "Peaceful" religion?
they are senseless 2 ve allowd themselves 2 be used by these neva do well politicans bt ds is nt jst happenin in d north, we ve also seen similar situation in Rivers nd few odas in d south so. Pls let's nt be biased. In our analysis cos am also 4rm d south
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I am a Northerner sir and we are very civilised. Even down south, same is happening.

2 Likes

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by calaway: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
Raiders:
its really sad that anyone would want to kill themselves because for GEJ and Buhari. Most politicians children are out of the countries while some foolish Nigerians are killing themselves for politicians that don't really give a damn about them..
CORRECTION NOBODY IS KILLING FOR GEJ COS HIS AMBITION IS NOT WORTH A DROP OF ANYBODIES BLOOD. RATHER IT IS THE BLOOD AND BABOON BLOOD SOAKING BUHARI WHO HAS EVEN MARTIALED HIS SUPPORTERS TO KILL IF EVER UNHAPPY. FORGET ABOUT THE APC MEDIA BULL ABOUT FIGHTING OBVIOUSLY THE PDP SECRETARIAT WAS ATTACKED AND PDP MEMBERS ATTACKED/KILLED I DONT SEE ANY WREAKAGE OF THE ATTACKERS VEHICLES OR WOUNDED ATTACKER. PDP WAS AMBUSHED. THIS IS THE THIRD STATE IN THE NORTH THAT HAS HAD THE PDP ATTACKED AND IT MEMBERS MALICIOUSLY INJURED. THE MEDIA IS NOT HELPING AT ALL, BUHARI VISIT TO JOS YESTERDAY LEFT TWO CHRISTIANS DEAD BUT THE APC CONTROLLED MEDIA REPORTED THAT THE CASUALTIES DIED ION A STAMPEDE STAMPEDE TO WHERE AND FOR WHAT? VIDOE OF ENTIRE CAMPAIGN PROCESS DID NOT SHOW ANY STAMPEDE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Adaezeagu(f): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
[color=#550000][/color] what is Apc? Who is buhari
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Descartes: 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
ochoi:
they are senseless 2 ve allowd themselves 2 be used by these neva do well politicans bt ds is nt jst happenin in d north, we ve also seen similar situation in Rivers nd few odas in d south so. Pls let's nt be biased. In our analysis cos am also 4rm d south
That can only happen in a state ruled by a CULTIST
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by calaway: 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
ochoi:
IT IS BECAUSE OF STUP.ID PEOPLE LIKE YOU FROM THE SOUTH WHO WILL NOT CALL A SPADE A SPADE, THAT THESE SAVAGES DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THEIR BLOOD THIRST. IT WILL BE YOUR OWN SOON.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Adaezeagu(f): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bia op how u take snap dis pix? Abi Na ur boys
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by onajo2000(m): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Buhari dauther is not even in the country
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Islam is Evil #Ab0k1

2 Likes

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by VolvoS60(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
Oblion:
This northern abok.is, when una go get common sense For it to have happened near the pdp office means, apc thugs carry them walaha go find them that side, btw... I'm so sure this pdp thugs ain't risking their life for jonathan, but for the pdp governor candidate of zamfara......

^^^
Stick to the romance section for your own good.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by notoriousbabe: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
YES, BUHARI IS SICK; AND SO AM I

Nigerians and their infinite capacity for facile propaganda. I wake up this morning and what I see all over social media is some poor taste, childish diagnosis of Major General Buhari as being sick.

Well, I agree. I agree that Buhari is sick. I am sick, too. Any Nigerian who is not sick is not sick because he or she is incurably sick. We are all sick. And we should be sick. So, yes,...

...Buhari is sick of the monumental corruption that has become institutionalized in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of the incompetence of a government that cannot protect the lives and properties of its citizens;

...Buhari is sick of the lack of a sense of urgency in the circles of government in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has placed itself on permanent reverse gear;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has left itself naked as it is raped dry by vagabonds in power;

...Buhari is sick of a youth population without jobs;

...Buhari is sick of a country where university education has become comparable to 8th grade competence in advanced civilizations;

...Buhari is sick of a country where roads are death traps;

...Buhari is sick of a country where people go into political offices near poor, but turn stupendously wealthy overnight;

...Buhari is sick of a country where education is priced beyond the reach of the common masses;

...Buhari is sick of a country where $20 Billion (possibly $40 Billion) of public fund develops legs and walks away, its whereabouts knowingly unknown;

...Buhari is sick of watching the country he loves ranked at the bottom of corruption index by Transparency International

Buhari is sick of a country that earns billions of dollars in oil revenue, yet has not a single functional oil refinery;

...Buhari is sick of a country where government has bowed to the dictates of power generator cabals in a conspiracy that ensures perpetual darkness;

...Buhari is sick of a country where senators and congressmen earn more than the president of the United States of America;

...Buhari is sick of a country where soldiers are so demoralized to confront a ragtag Boko Haram terror sect;

...Buhari is sick of a country where convicted looters are pardoned and fast tracked for senate positions;

...Buhari is sick of a country where life expectancy is among the lowest in the world;

...Buhari is sick of a country that is on international news for all the wrong reasons;

So, yes, Buhari is sick; and so am I.

Question is why is Jonathan not sick as well? Why has Jonathan remained healthy in the face of all the above-listed filth and diseases? Question is why is not every Nigerian sick of all the social maladies and existential outbreaks? It is a time to be sick, my friends. Buhari is; I am. Are you?

Let's all get sick of where and how Nigeria is. Let's get real sick. And the sicker we are, the healthier we are going to be. Let's schedule a doctor's visit on February 14. Let's not forget our health insurance card (voter card) as we go for this February appointment. We need to feel better. But until February 14, let's feel sick...

...Real sick!..............VITUS OZOKE is resident in the US and a Proff.. @ Salisbury University.

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Sometimes I wonder why we are one country with these savages. This is a section of the country that contributes nothing to the purse, yet they cause madness and mayhem daily.

Too sad.

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by calaway: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
[s][quote author=notoriousbabe post=29909402]YES, BUHARI IS SICK; AND SO AM I

Nigerians and their infinite capacity for facile propaganda. I wake up this morning and what I see all over social media is some poor taste, childish diagnosis of Major General Buhari as being sick.

Well, I agree. I agree that Buhari is sick. I am sick, too. Any Nigerian who is not sick is not sick because he or she is incurably sick. We are all sick. And we should be sick. So, yes,...

...Buhari is sick of the monumental corruption that has become institutionalized in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of the incompetence of a government that cannot protect the lives and properties of its citizens;

...Buhari is sick of the lack of a sense of urgency in the circles of government in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has placed itself on permanent reverse gear;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has left itself naked as it is raped dry by vagabonds in power;

...Buhari is sick of a country where university education has become comparable to 8th grade competence in advanced civilizations;

...Buhari is sick of a country where people go into political offices near poor, but turn stupendously wealthy overnight;

...Buhari is sick of a country where education is priced beyond the reach of the common masses;

...Buhari is sick of a country where $20 Billion (possibly $40 Billion) of public fund develops legs and walks away, its whereabouts knowingly unknown;

...Buhari is sick of watching the country he loves ranked at the bottom of corruption index by Transparency International

Buhari is sick of a country that earns billions of dollars in oil revenue, yet has not a single functional oil refinery;

...Buhari is sick of a country where government has bowed to the dictates of power generator cabals in a conspiracy that ensures perpetual darkness;

...Buhari is sick of a country where senators and congressmen earn more than the president of the United States of America;

...Buhari is sick of a country where soldiers are so demoralized to confront a ragtag Boko Haram terror sect;

...Buhari is sick of a country where convicted looters are pardoned and fast tracked for senate positions;

...Buhari is sick of a country where life expectancy is among the lowest in the world;

...Buhari is sick of a country that is on international news for all the wrong reasons;

Question is why is Jonathan not sick as well? Why has Jonathan remained healthy in the face of all the above-listed filth and diseases? Question is why is not every Nigerian sick of all the social maladies and existential outbreaks? It is a time to be sick, my friends. Buhari is; I am. Are you?

Let's all get sick of where and how Nigeria is. Let's get real sick. And the sicker we are, the healthier we are going to be. Let's schedule a doctor's visit on February 14. Let's not forget our health insurance card (voter card) as we go for this February appointment. We need to feel better. But until February 14, let's feel sick...

...Real sick!..............VITUS OZOKE is resident in the US and a Proff.. @ Salisbury University.[/quo[/s]te]

VERY IDLE PROFESSOR YOU ARE.

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Uchizzy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
YNeme3E:
Hmmm, dis election will be very hot ooo... My advice? Stay indoors that day...

i will go to my maternal country... Canada.

can stand diz mess.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by notoriousbabe: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
calaway:
[s]

...Real sick!..............VITUS OZOKE is resident in the US and a Proff.. @ Salisbury University.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
killuminati:
Bros, you're an idiott! What about those PDP pigs that shot people in rivers State. Foolish boy!
You're the idio.t .Fool of a took!!

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by kropelgrada(m): 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
What is this

Look at that old man about to slaughter a young man from the generation he birthed..What kind of religion do these guys practice?.
Is there anywhere in the Holy Quran that states that it is rightful to take another human life?,please some one should point it out to me.
These Northerners are beasts and savages.

Damn that dude is down man.

There is no way in hell that he will survive that deadly cut.

Bastards!

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^
They are 'savages' but your principal needs their votes. They are reading this stuff. And waiting...
I DON'T HAVE ANY PRINCIPAL.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by calaway: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
[s]
notoriousbabe:

[/s]

OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE BECOME A TOOL FOR THE DEVIL. WHAT TIME DO YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR JOB.
YOU WILL SOON BE SACKED.

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by notoriousbabe: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
calaway:
[s][/s]

OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE BECOME A TOOL FOR THE DEVIL. WHAT TIME DO YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR JOB.
YOU WILL SOON BE SACKED.

...Real sick!..............VITUS OZOKE is resident in the US and a Proff.. @ Salisbury University.YES, BUHARI IS SICK; AND SO AM I

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Why is northern Nigeria crisis prone?

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by buchichukwu69: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
ANYONE WHO BLAMES ONLY THE NORTH IS A HOPELESS BIGOT.
HAS THERE BEEN ONLY POLITICAL VIOLENCE IN THE NORTH?
Blakjewelry:
These guys up north must be psycho
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by buchichukwu69: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:
...what is really wrong with Northern youths? Could this be blamed on their "Peaceful" religion?
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by buchichukwu69: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by buchichukwu69: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kenai:
The north is in shambles, and their leaders have failed them. Yet they want to foist another socialist northern leader, who knows nothing about growing and diversifying an economy in the 21st century, on us.

Frontpage cc: Obinoscopy, Ishilove, Lalasticlala.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by buchichukwu69: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
kendrick9:
north and violence are one and the same.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by calaway: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
buchichukwu69:

OK YOU WANT TO BLAME GEJ?
YOU NEED TO START TELLING YOUR SELF THE BITTER TRUTH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
buchichukwu69:
And who's blaming "only the north"
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by buchichukwu69: 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
jonahmonda:

Northerners=violent=APC=Bokoharam=Islam

Don't quote me or else if you do, you know what will happen to you,

Mod, don't try that thing you are thinking because these things are getting out of hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures / Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. / Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.