Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! (14538 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / When A Girl Is Angry With A Guy For Taking Advantage Of Her (photo) / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
embarassed ,guys thoo
U cared for her all d while
Now she sees you as a man she can spnd d rest of her life with,trustworthy,caring,lovin
And youu want ruin all this

Now this is wicked
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by proxillin(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
badoolee:
embarassed ,guys thoo
Now she sees you as a man she can spnd d rest of her life with,trustworthy,caring,lovin
A[b][/b] nd youu want ruin all this

Now this is wicked

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
proxillin:

Thanks and u too...never use good luck and clueless together. This is not a political thread abeg

Sorry if that came out wrongly, was playing with words.. Everything seems to be political these days. lipsrsealed
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
kiss thank you

HizMissy:

i like how u reason.... lol @ unflashy

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 6:29am On Jan 20, 2015
dimples2:

Sorry if that came out wrongly, was playing with words.. Everything seems to be political these days. lipsrsealed

Was just kidding...dont take it serious..
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 6:32am On Jan 20, 2015
eightsin:
Hahaha. You've wasted enough time pampering her all these years and it sounds like you had no life without her. Well, encourage her to get herself a man while u become her side man. This time with benefits

Thats a nice proposal...Her emotion is fragile now. I am 90% sure she might take that, but she will fall in love pit
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by charismaticdave(m): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
Brother Hotwax, with what you wrote, the lady is in love with you, it is very hard for a lady to confess what a man means to her. But in this case, she manned up and told you her mind, it has not been easy for her, you know.

What is her type that you can't get married to? Is she the prosmiscous type or what?

I am sure you love her too, just that you are confused right now, when she said that, am so sure you smiled and walk away, and you smiled all the way home

Because you know her past doesn't make you a PLAN B, everyone is a Plan B in one way or the other.

I was once in your shoes and I ended up marrying the lady in question and we ended up having the most handsome Bobo in the whole world

Bros am begging you to reconsider and know that she really loves you

If you look for a useless argument and try to break up with her, and she says she will kill herself, then what?

Please before you take any step, I sent you an email, can you reply and Lets chat, let me share my story with you and maybe just maybe I can be the angel to change your heart and thinking

Please please please
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
charismaticdave:
Brother Hotwax, with what you wrote, the lady is in love with you, it is very hard for a lady to confess what a man means to her. But in this case, she manned up and told you her mind, it has not been easy for her, you know.

What is her type that you can't get married to? Is she the prosmiscous type or what?

I am sure you love her too, just that you are confused right now, when she said that, am so sure you smiled and walk away, and you smiled all the way home

Because you know her past doesn't make you a PLAN B, everyone is a Plan B in one way or the other.

I was once in your shoes and I ended up marrying the lady in question and we ended up having the most handsome Bobo in the whole world

If you look for a useless argument and try to break up with her, and she says she will kill herself, then what?

Please before you take any step, I sent you an email, can you reply and Lets chat, let me share my story with you and maybe just maybe I can be the angel to change your heart and thinking

Please please please

Hmmm..This opinion/advise is unique!!!

Thank you sir
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
hotwax:
errm..how do I start?

Ok..

I met this beautiful young lady few years ago. I had the intention of lick her honey pot wink.No more no else.

She however told me outright that she is already with a man and she loves him...I can only be a friend. Chaiii that hurts undecided undecided undecided undecided

You know how guys play na, I accepted the friendship proposal with the hope that opportunity might presents itself later. After all, I have dated a girl like that that friend-zoned me and after some years called me to come and chop grin grin grin grin. (I still don't understand how their so called friendzoning works. Its a misery).

So, we got so close to the extent that she now looks like a blood sister to me, whenever she is with me, I don't have sexu.al urge for her (may be its because I zeroed my mind). She will come to my house, do all sorts of things..my mind wont even go there..(to be candid, guy instinct kicks in at times, but my body doesn't move cuz I didnt want to disappoint her ...

rewind back to late 2012, she had a fight with her man, they broke up few months, I was the one for her, guiding her on how to handle the situation and making sure her relationship works.

2013...May, they did this so called "yoruba family Introduction". She didnt inform me, I dont know why, I only saw her pictures on BBM..We quarreled and later settled it. Things continue normal.

July 2013, she lost her immediate brother to a terminal disease. The following week, her sister told her she heard a rumor that her man impregnated one IT girl in his office. She didnt know what to do, she came rushing to me on this faithful day crying. I calm her down, I made her realize its a rumor, she should find a way to confront her man and it should be systematic. She asked how she is gonna go about it.
I told her to ask her if he is hiding any secret from her. She should tell her she will forgive any secret or misdeed no matter how grave it is. I just gave her many hints and approaches.

I dont know if my formulas worked or not, she just called me one afternoon, crying and sobbing, "I am finished", "nothing left again", "this is a curse". "why me".
So the rumor was true. I didnt know what to do too, I nearly cried for her. It was 2 blows at a time. I consoled her, stayed with her. She will come to my house sleep, I cook for her.

So I advised the girl to still stay with him so far they have done "introduction" and have picked their wedding month (both family agreed already). I said she should still go ahead and forgive him, thats how God will have it.

The shocker came to me cry last in November when the guy called her and said he can no longer continue again. He wants to marry his baby mama to be. There is no point marrying someone else when a lady is pregnant for her.

My girl nearly committed suicide. It was a huge task for me. It was like baby sitting. She will just come to my house crying all day. But I make sure I keep her happy.

So, now, throughout all her trying times, she will cry on my arms, I will pet her to sleep right on the same bed. And I made sure not to open her legs. Cuz I knew ladies are fragile in that situation.

We went to church for cross-over night on 31, when we were about heading towards our different destinations, she said "I love you, I have loved you for a long time, Its just circumstance...I miss u", she then hugged me in a way she has never done before looking into my eye ball. I wanted to kiss her. But I told her, "we need to talk about this, go and rest first"..

The problem here is, she is not my wify taste. She is too flashy for my liking. I can't marry someone like that. What I am interested in is her boooobs and honey pot. You can't even walk with her on the street without guys shifting all attention to you. Naaa I dont want that.
I dont know how to handle the situation now. I want to lick that honey..And she is looking for husband..I can play along just to get what I want, but she has passed through a lot, If I add my own again. This saying "men are wicked". But not all men are wicked.

You can crucify me all you like. Guys know what they want. i know what I want

Pardon all grammatical blunders. I will come and correct them later. I am in a rush

She is bin calling to have a meeting with me. We have to meet and discuss something very important. Hope she is not pregnant for me sha...Wait...I have not tasted that thing yet
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by okells: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
For sure yhu na PLAN B... If she knew she loved yhu why was she willing to get married to that other guy, now the guy has finally told her his mind, she comes running to yhu tellin u she's in love.... She's really desperate duden your her safe zone
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
okells:
For sure yhu na PLAN B... If she knew she loved yhu why was she willing to get married to that other guy, now the guy has finally told her his mind, she comes running to yhu tellin u she's in love.... She's really desperate duden your her safe zone

Exactly my thought
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by proxillin(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Chop am mr plan b. Ladies and plan b. They will keep many male friends in friend zone just in case something happen to their relwtionship
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by proxillin(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
charismaticdave:

Please please please

I disagree ..I don't think the lady loves him. She just want to use him as fail safe
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by proxillin(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
badoolee:
embarassed ,guys thoo
And youu want ruin all this

Now this is wicked

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by charismaticdave(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
proxillin:

I disagree ..I don't think the lady loves him. She just want to use him as fail safe

He is never a fail safe, when I was reading this story, the whole scenario played out in front of my eyes, it was as if I was there all through with them, it was as if I can feel their feelings and hear all they say to each other. Bros that lady is in love.

Ladies can be very funny and at the same time hard, she sat down and analysed everything, what if, everything went wrong for her to truly see what has been in front of her the whole time.

The lady has said her mind, can you?
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by proxillin(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
charismaticdave:

He is never a fail safe, when I was reading this story, the whole scenario played out in front of my eyes, it was as if I was there all through with them, it was as if I can feel their feelings and hear all they say to each other. Bros that lady is in love.

Ladies can be very funny and at the same time hard, she sat down and analysed everything, what if, everything went wrong for her to truly see what has been in front of her the whole time.

The lady has said her mind, can you?

I no get time for that kind lady ooo.
I can be sure she actually loves me.

Women knows how to fake love gan...talking from experience
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
hotwax:
errm..how do I start?

Ok..

I met this beautiful young lady few years ago. I had the intention of lick her honey pot wink.No more no else.

She however told me outright that she is already with a man and she loves him...I can only be a friend. Chaiii that hurts undecided undecided undecided undecided

You know how guys play na, I accepted the friendship proposal with the hope that opportunity might presents itself later. After all, I have dated a girl like that that friend-zoned me and after some years called me to come and chop grin grin grin grin. (I still don't understand how their so called friendzoning works. Its a misery).

So, we got so close to the extent that she now looks like a blood sister to me, whenever she is with me, I don't have sexu.al urge for her (may be its because I zeroed my mind). She will come to my house, do all sorts of things..my mind wont even go there..(to be candid, guy instinct kicks in at times, but my body doesn't move cuz I didnt want to disappoint her ...

rewind back to late 2012, she had a fight with her man, they broke up few months, I was the one for her, guiding her on how to handle the situation and making sure her relationship works.

2013...May, they did this so called "yoruba family Introduction". She didnt inform me, I dont know why, I only saw her pictures on BBM..We quarreled and later settled it. Things continue normal.

July 2013, she lost her immediate brother to a terminal disease. The following week, her sister told her she heard a rumor that her man impregnated one IT girl in his office. She didnt know what to do, she came rushing to me on this faithful day crying. I calm her down, I made her realize its a rumor, she should find a way to confront her man and it should be systematic. She asked how she is gonna go about it.
I told her to ask her if he is hiding any secret from her. She should tell him she will forgive any secret or misdeed no matter how grave it is. I just gave her many hints and approaches.

I dont know if my formulas worked or not, she just called me one afternoon, crying and sobbing, "I am finished", "nothing left again", "this is a curse". "why me".
So the rumor was true. I didnt know what to do too, I nearly cried for her. It was 2 blows at a time. I consoled her, stayed with her. She will come to my house sleep, I cook for her.

So I advised the girl to still stay with him so far they have done "introduction" and have picked their wedding month (both family agreed already). I said she should still go ahead and forgive him, thats how God will have it.

The shocker came to me cry last in November when the guy called her and said he can no longer continue again. He wants to marry his baby mama to be. There is no point marrying someone else when a lady is pregnant for him.

My girl nearly committed suicide. It was a huge task for me. It was like baby sitting. She will just come to my house crying all day. But I make sure I keep her happy.

So, now, throughout all her trying times, she will cry on my arms, I will pet her to sleep right on the same bed. And I made sure not to open her legs. Cuz I knew ladies are fragile in that situation.

We went to church for cross-over night on 31, when we were about heading towards our different destinations, she said "I love you, I have loved you for a long time, Its just circumstance...I miss u", she then hugged me in a way she has never done before looking into my eye ball. I wanted to kiss her. But I told her, "we need to talk about this, go and rest first"..

The problem here is, she is not my wify taste. She is too flashy for my liking. I can't marry someone like that. What I am interested in is her boooobs and honey pot. You can't even walk with her on the street without guys shifting all attention to you. Naaa I dont want that.
I dont know how to handle the situation now. I want to lick that honey..And she is looking for husband..I can play along just to get what I want, but she has passed through a lot, If I add my own again. This saying "men are wicked". But not all men are wicked.

Pardon all grammatical blunders. I will come and correct them later. I am in a rush

Don't you think that she has been hurted enough? she lost her brother and her asshole of fiancée knock some bitch out. And who was there to support her tru all that hardship? YOU. You are not suppose to be her blood brother while you wait for ur chance to ''lick that honey''. You are suppose to be that casual friend who is only there during good times but no you actually got the chick falling for you because you made her think that your better than the shitty ex of her smh

Know that there is a high possibility that she will commit suicide after your hit and run. Are you willing to take that chance for a quicky?

Some men are heartless animals angry
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by charismaticdave(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
proxillin:

I no get time for that kind lady ooo.
I can be sure she actually loves me.

Women knows how to fake love gan...talking from experience

Stop using your experience to judge women, as the saying goes, not all men are the same, the same applies to women. I hate to tell you this, i had over 12 heartbreaks before I found the one I love and I just wanted the honey too at first

But when I realised she truly and positively loved me, i had to love her with the whole fibre in my being.

I love her so much, this is just like my own story being replayed and I would love Hotwax to consider it first before making a men's decision.

Hotwax, she thinks she has scared you away with what she said, that's why she wants a meet. Please please please, can you just tell her you will think about it and just talk to me. Please

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by proxillin(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Yareey:

Don't you think that she has been hurted enough? she lost her brother and her asshole of fiancée knock some bitch out. And who was there to support her tru all that hardship? YOU. You are not suppose to be her blood brother while you wait for ur chance to ''lick that honey''. You are suppose to be that casual friend who is only there during good times but no you actually got the chick falling for you because you made her think that your better than the shitty ex of her smh

Know that there is a high possibility that she will commit suicide after your hit and run. Are you willing to take that chance for a quicky?f

Some men are heartless animals angry

Read his story well. He never waited to prove he is better than her fiancee.

He even mentioned it that he no longer feel sexual urge for her again. Until she brought up love issue. The op has tried as a gentle man.

I know of many housewife that sleep with their close friend when they and their husband r having issues.

The op made sure not to open her legs when she was having problems.

That's the point most girls fall. When they have problem with their relationship...the next nice guy always take advantage of them.

Op u try small sha. Not many guys out there can do it
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by proxillin(m): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
charismaticdave:

Stop using your experience to judge women, as the saying goes, not all men are the same, the same applies to women. I hate to tell you this, i had over 12 heartbreaks before I found the one I love and I just wanted the honey too at first

But when I realised she truly and positively loved me, i had to love her with the whole fibre in my being.

I love her so much, this is just like my own story being replayed and I would love Hotwax to consider it first before making a men's decision.

Hotwax, she thinks she has scared you away with what she said, that's why she wants a meet. Please please please, can you just tell her you will think about it and just talk to me. Please

12 what shocked shocked oh boy people don suffer ooo

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
proxillin:

He even mentioned it that he no longer feel sexual urge for her again. Until she brought up love issue. The op has tried as a gentle man.

I know of many housewife that sleep with their close friend when they and their husband r having issues.

That's the point most girls fall. When they have problem with their relationship...the next nice guy always take advantage of them.

Did he befriend her for a chance to pull a hit and run on her? YES
Did he support her during hardship and did that make her fall in love with him? YES
Is he only interested her body at this moment? YES
Does she think that he is better then her ex and want to marry him? Yes

And most importantly

Is he asking whether he should pull a hit and run on her or not? YES

I do not think that I misread the story sir and I fail to see how anybody can call the OP a gentleman.
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 6:49am On Jan 22, 2015
proxillin:
Chop am mr plan b. Ladies and plan b. They will keep many male friends in friend zone just in case something happen to their relwtionship

Fact...Ladies, Guys...they all have plan B. I also saw myself as a plan B. WHat a world
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 7:01am On Jan 22, 2015
Hey Yareey, Let me answer that myself. I will say the truth but the truth only.
Did he befriend her for a chance to pull a hit and run on her? YES
I accepted the friendzone proposal initially. As we move on, I took her as a sister. I never even thought of bedding her. That was an initial intention.

Did he support her during hardship and did that make her fall in love with him? YES
Is it a crime to support a friend when they are in trouble? So If support a gay male friend in trouble, so the next thing for him to do is to date me?

Is he only interested her body at this moment? YES
Was interested in her body. But when she came back with her sudden love, the thought came back to me cuz I was not that much into her.
Does she think that he is better then her ex and want to marry him? Yes
I am not sure about that. Her ex is a Line manager in a bank. The guy is living large. May be he is capable financially more than I do, I don't know.

And most importantly

Is he asking whether he should pull a hit and run on her or not? YES

That is a Yes...I have conscience ...and mama says "dont go around breaking young girls heart"

I do not think that I misread the story sir and I fail to see how anybody can call the OP a gentleman.

I am not a gentle man...I am just being sincere and I have conscience...Most guys will even do this without thinking twice...He was right...I think I deserve a credit for that. I know I am doing the right thing.

What you ladies fail to understand is...You dont want guys to tell you the truth. You can't handle the truth. When we want you for just dating, you want marriage. So we are forced to lie to you that we wanna marry you. I have a friend who approach a girl on the first time like "Lady, I have been checking you out for days now..I think you are the woman of my dream...the woman I would love to marry..give me a chance" and my guy just want a friends with benefit stuff...Marriage is the hot word here...You can see the sheep in wolf skin here..

I was Interested in her bo
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 7:03am On Jan 22, 2015
proxillin:

Thanks..
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 7:05am On Jan 22, 2015
charismaticdave:

We r meeting on saturday..people r pushing me oooo...chaii
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by johnjon: 7:15am On Jan 22, 2015
MzNelly:
Did you seriously come here to seek advice on that? undecided

I thought she was your 'friend.'
Do you have no idea what the word 'friendship' entails?

So what does the word friendship entails?

No be our friend we go chop?
Abi na your enemy dey nack your ponmo.

Op chop the toto. It's not a crime.
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 22, 2015
johnjon:

shocked
Nna, you are velu velu weekhead!
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 7:27am On Jan 22, 2015
johnjon:

Correct guy...LOL grin grin grin grin
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 7:27am On Jan 22, 2015
MzNelly:

shocked
Nna, you are velu velu weekhead!

undecided tongue
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by drnoel: 8:08am On Jan 22, 2015
hotwax:
errm..how do I start?

Ok..

I told her to ask her if he is hiding any secret from her. She should tell him she will forgive any secret or misdeed no matter how grave it is. I just gave her many hints and approaches.

The shocker came to me cry last in November when the guy called her and said he can no longer continue again. He wants to marry his baby mama to be. There is no point marrying someone else when a lady is pregnant for him.

Konji na Bastard but guys are more of Bastards. So u wrote this long epistle cos u want 2 4k ur sister and u are asking NLer 's permission to do evil. Guy have u not heard love on the rebound? That's what u are 4 her now. U are her rebound guy. She is convinced u love her cos u have always being there 4 her but all u wanted was her ass. Which kind of Bastard u be? U better remain her friend and let her find anoda man. Unless u want to be very serious about her or u want to marry her. If u don't want to then live matter 4 mata.
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 8:28am On Jan 22, 2015
drnoel:

Konji na Bastard but guys are more of Bastards. So u wrote this long epistle cos u want 2 4k ur sister and u are asking NLer 's permission to do evil. Guy have u not heard love on the rebound? That's what u are 4 her now. U are her rebound guy. She is convinced u love her cos u have always being there 4 her but all u wanted was her ass. Which kind of Bastard u be? U better remain her friend and let her find anoda man. Unless u want to be very serious about her or u want to marry her. If u don't want to then live matter 4 mata.

Oga...take it easy..no need for these vulgar and insulting words. Be civil. This is not an ethic of public forum viewed by many people across the globe.

Stop playing this hypocritical game. Playing Mr. saint. As if you wont do worst. And who says she is my sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? / Big Breasts! Heavy Backside! This Photos Will Make Your Monday Morning / I Just Found Out Something Shocking About Buhari On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.