Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! (14537 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / When A Girl Is Angry With A Guy For Taking Advantage Of Her (photo) / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by charismaticdave(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2015
proxillin:

12 what shocked shocked oh boy people don suffer ooo

Bros I said, I had, not I gave, so abeg
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2015
hotwax:
Hey Yareey, Let me answer that myself. I will say the truth but the truth only.

Is it a crime to support a friend when they are in trouble? So If support a gay male friend in trouble, so the next thing for him to do is to date me?

I am not sure about that. Her ex is a Line manager in a bank. The guy is living large. May be he is capable financially more than I do, I don't know.

I am not a gentle man...I am just being sincere and I have conscience...Most guys will even do this without thinking twice...He was right...I think I deserve a credit for that. I know I am doing the right thing.

What you ladies fail to understand is...You dont want guys to tell you the truth. You can't handle the truth. When we want you for just dating, you want marriage. So we are forced to lie to you that we wanna marry you. I have a friend who approach a girl on the first time like "Lady, I have been checking you out for days now..I think you are the woman of my dream...the woman I would love to marry..give me a chance" and my guy just want a friends with benefit stuff...Marriage is the hot word here...You can see the sheep in wolf skin here..

U had to know that sticking with a girl as much as u were doing would complicate things. You wanted to wait for a oppertunity, okay no problem but why become her BFF? The guy to turn to when things get hard, the rock in her life ect.

You think that she is only interested in money?

@ BOLD
Waaaw so guys are the real victims here. They just want to have fun and most girls ain't having that so it's only natural to lie and deceive. I mean it's not like they can leave those girls alone and look for a chick who also wants to have fun or go to a hoe and pay for the service. NOOO that's to much to ask. undecided
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by johnjon: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
MzNelly:

shocked
Nna, you are velu velu weekhead!

Oh well.
What can i say.....

hotwax must wax that toto cheesy
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yareey:

U had to know that sticking with a girl as much as u were doing would complicate things. You wanted to wait for a oppertunity, okay no problem but why become her BFF? The guy to turn to when things get hard, the rock in her life ect.

You think that she is only interested in money?

@ BOLD
Waaaw so guys are the real victims here. They just want to have fun and most girls ain't having that so it's only natural to lie and deceive. I mean it's not like they can leave those girls alone and look for a chick who also wants to have fun or go to a hoe and pay for the service. NOOO that's to much to ask. undecided

Naija ladies only understand 1 language. Even if one is a leper, but u have that thing forget
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by proxillin(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
johnjon:

Oh well.
What can i say.....

hotwax must wax that toto cheesy

Lol
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Bwaal(m): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
charismaticdave:
Brother Hotwax, with what you wrote, the lady is in love with you, it is very hard for a lady to confess what a man means to her. But in this case, she manned up and told you her mind, it has not been easy for her, you know.

What is her type that you can't get married to? Is she the prosmiscous type or what?

I am sure you love her too, just that you are confused right now, when she said that, am so sure you smiled and walk away, and you smiled all the way home

Because you know her past doesn't make you a PLAN B, everyone is a Plan B in one way or the other.

I was once in your shoes and I ended up marrying the lady in question and we ended up having the most handsome Bobo in the whole world

Bros am begging you to reconsider and know that she really loves you

If you look for a useless argument and try to break up with her, and she says she will kill herself, then what?

Please before you take any step, I sent you an email, can you reply and Lets chat, let me share my story with you and maybe just maybe I can be the angel to change your heart and thinking

Please please please
10000000000 likes bro

can u share ur story pls

@ hotwax am waitin for ur final conclusion pls keep us updated
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by charismaticdave(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bwaal:
10000000000 likes bro

can u share ur story pls

@ hotwax am waitin for ur final conclusion pls keep us updated

That's a story for another day. Super Story made, will love to talk about it but with my wife's permission okay and she said not yet ready
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Bwaal(m): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
charismaticdave:

That's a story for another day. Super Story made, will love to talk about it but with my wife's permission okay and she said not yet ready
blushin u must be a very husband kip it up bro
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
hotwax:

Naija ladies only understand 1 language. Even if one is a leper, but u have that thing forget

Yes oooo
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by drnoel: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
hotwax:
errm..how do I start?

Ok..

I met this beautiful young lady few years ago. I had the intention of lick her honey pot wink.No more no else.

She however told me outright that she is already with a man and she loves him...I can only be a friend. Chaiii that hurts undecided undecided undecided undecided

You know how guys play na, I accepted the friendship proposal with the hope that opportunity might presents itself later. After all, I have dated a girl like that that friend-zoned me and after some years called me to come and chop grin grin grin grin. (I still don't understand how their so called friendzoning works. Its a misery).

So, we got so close to the extent that she now looks like a blood sister to me, whenever she is with me, I don't have sexu.al urge for her (may be its because I zeroed my mind). She will come to my house, do all sorts of things..my mind wont even go there..(to be candid, guy instinct kicks in at times, but my body doesn't move cuz I didnt want to disappoint her ...

rewind back to late 2012, she had a fight with her man, they broke up few months, I was the one for her, guiding her on how to handle the situation and making sure her relationship works.

2013...May, they did this so called "yoruba family Introduction". She didnt inform me, I dont know why, I only saw her pictures on BBM..We quarreled and later settled it. Things continue normal.

July 2013, she lost her immediate brother to a terminal disease. The following week, her sister told her she heard a rumor that her man impregnated one IT girl in his office. She didnt know what to do, she came rushing to me on this faithful day crying. I calm her down, I made her realize its a rumor, she should find a way to confront her man and it should be systematic. She asked how she is gonna go about it.
I told her to ask her if he is hiding any secret from her. She should tell him she will forgive any secret or misdeed no matter how grave it is. I just gave her many hints and approaches.

I dont know if my formulas worked or not, she just called me one afternoon, crying and sobbing, "I am finished", "nothing left again", "this is a curse". "why me".
So the rumor was true. I didnt know what to do too, I nearly cried for her. It was 2 blows at a time. I consoled her, stayed with her. She will come to my house sleep, I cook for her.

So I advised the girl to still stay with him so far they have done "introduction" and have picked their wedding month (both family agreed already). I said she should still go ahead and forgive him, thats how God will have it.

The shocker came to me cry last in November when the guy called her and said he can no longer continue again. He wants to marry his baby mama to be. There is no point marrying someone else when a lady is pregnant for him.

My girl nearly committed suicide. It was a huge task for me. It was like baby sitting. She will just come to my house crying all day. But I make sure I keep her happy.

So, now, throughout all her trying times, she will cry on my arms, I will pet her to sleep right on the same bed. And I made sure not to open her legs. Cuz I knew ladies are fragile in that situation.

We went to church for cross-over night on 31, when we were about heading towards our different destinations, she said "I love you, I have loved you for a long time, Its just circumstance...I miss u", she then hugged me in a way she has never done before looking into my eye ball. I wanted to kiss her. But I told her, "we need to talk about this, go and rest first"..

The problem here is, she is not my wify taste. She is too flashy for my liking. I can't marry someone like that. What I am interested in is her boooobs and honey pot. You can't even walk with her on the street without guys shifting all attention to you. Naaa I dont want that.
I dont know how to handle the situation now. I want to lick that honey..And she is looking for husband..I can play along just to get what I want, but she has passed through a lot, If I add my own again. This saying "men are wicked". But not all men are wicked.

You can crucify me all you like. Guys know what they want. i know what I want

Pardon all grammatical blunders. I will come and correct them later. I am in a rush

I just have one sentence for u and its this.
Its nice when u marry someone u like but even better when u marry ur friend.
That girl is ur friend, flashy or not. Look beyond the honey pot and give her a chance, u could be pleasantly surprised.
I myself married a damsel. I know how much inferiority complex I had for years cos men didn't let her rest.
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by francis247(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
hotwax:

My conscience is the problem now. If I dont have any, I would have done it since.

The most complicated of it all is, she thought she has met her man. I have many reasons not to want to marry. I have decided in life not to be any lady's "plan B".

[size=14pt]No I am nobody's "Plan B"[/size]
How are you her plan B if she already had a boyfriend when you met and approched her. You saw her then and approached her for a relationship but got friendzoned for an obvious reason. The choice was yours to make whether or not to be friends with her. Should she have broken up with her boyfriend all of a sudden and start dating you or date both of you. It's either you love her or you don't. If you still love her, you'd be in a relationship with her. It's obvious you don't love her anymore but now see her as a friend. A "choppable" friend. Mind you this feeling might change when she starts dating someone else, that's if truly you loved her from her beginning. You are refusing to date her now because you see yourself as Plan B which you feel is unacceptable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? / Big Breasts! Heavy Backside! This Photos Will Make Your Monday Morning / I Just Found Out Something Shocking About Buhari On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.