Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! (14529 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / When A Girl Is Angry With A Guy For Taking Advantage Of Her (photo) / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 8:53am On Jan 19, 2015
MzNelly:

Sweetheart, your conscience doesn't want that. Don't deaden your conscience by doing such.

Just kindly but firmly tell her it won't work.

thanks dear
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2015
sigmundfreud:
Just don't come back here later when she's pregnant and start saying she's into a convenant or possessed... undecided like your twin brother on another thread.
She lost a close relationship...have a heart.

U r sick LOL... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2015
MzNelly:

Depressed? Yes.
Wants sex? Perhaps.
Wants to be taken advantage of? I doubt!

The very minute he sleeps with her and all that oxytocin is produced; and she even begins to trip for him, trust me, leaving her after that could very well kill her. undecided (considering all she's been through).

Thats the point
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by maaft(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2015
you wouldn't want the same for your daughter in future or sister,if you have any.. would you??

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2015
hotwax:

Why na? Somebody offend you before or just this post ?

If you wanna Bleep her and you know it is what you want and don't need to listen to advise, then why come here to open this pointless thread?
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2015
MzNelly:

Ok, you don't want to marry her?

You want to sleep with her and leave?

Considering all she's being through plus how close you've been?

If your conscience lets you do that, go right on
u r so soft n pityful. when I see a guy been used by a girl I just laff n say he's got to learn a lesson. but when a girl sees a girl in a bad spot she just starts begging n supporting her. this world is harsh dear. get used to it.

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2015
Prixus:

u r so soft n pityful. when I see a guy been used by a girl I just laff n say he's got to learn a lesson. but when a girl sees a girl in a bad spot she just starts begging n supporting her. this world is harsh dear. get used to it.

If you want to use and dump others, that's up to you. Don't get anyone else involved in it. Yes, the world is harsh indeed, however changing the mentality of one person can make a difference.

He asked for advice, and it is only normal and sane that one tells him the appropriate thing to do.
If you think everyone has so-called 'lessons' to be learnt, wait till someone you care about is in that position and just laugh and watch her fall to her doom.

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2015
MzNelly:

If you want to use and dump others, that's up to you. Don't get anyone else involved in it. Yes, the world is harsh indeed, however changing the mentality of one person can make a difference.

He asked for advice, and it is only normal and sane that one tells him the appropriate thing to do.
If you think everyone has so-called 'lessons' to be learnt, wait till someone you care about is in that position and just laugh and watch her fall to her doom.

Thank you very much. Its even conscience that push to write this on nairaland. Cuz its like a forbidden fruit. I need people to encourage me to eat it so I can do it. But so far, people have been dissuading me from doing.

The challenge now is how I can break up with her. Maybe I will just use one unreasonable quarrel
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2015
hotwax:

Thank you very much. Its even conscience that push to write this on nairaland. Cuz its like a forbidden fruit. I need people to encourage me to eat it so I can do it. But so far, people have been dissuading me from doing.

The challenge now is how I can break up with her. Maybe I will just use one unreasonable quarrel

And if she begs and apologizes nko? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 19, 2015
MzNelly:

Depressed? Yes.
Wants sex? Perhaps.
Wants to be taken advantage of? I doubt!

The very minute he sleeps with her and all that oxytocin is produced; and she even begins to trip for him, trust me, leaving her after that could very well kill her. undecided (considering all she's been through).
lol wants sex dat can make her forget abt all d hurt? YES. Nd by the way, he is stiL her frnd so just one sex wouldn't hurt, would it? He won't leav her na.
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2015
MzNelly:

lesson learnt ma'am. is ur name by any chance Christy
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2015
MzNelly:

And if she begs and apologizes nko? cheesycheesycheesy

the devil is a liar
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2015
Prixus:

lesson learnt ma'am. is ur name by any chance Christy

Nelly is the name. cheesy

Yours? smiley
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lol wants sex dat can make her forget abt all d hurt? YES. Nd by the way, he is stiL her frnd so just one sex wouldn't hurt, would it? He won't leav her na.

*face palm.*

Read his story again and let's leave it at that.
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2015
hotwax:

the devil is a liar

grin
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2015
Cutehector4u:

Hmmmmm...I reserve my comment. Cuz if I let it out...some people are ready to shoot
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by elantraceey(f): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:
Abeg all guys are wicked oooo.

It is in our blood and genes to be wicked. We are only good for causing harm and hurt and nothing else.

Just see open confusion grin
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Mynd44: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2015
elantraceey:

Just see open confusion grin
Is that not you girls say? I have spared you the time and energy

2 Likes

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by idu1(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2015
This story is sweet....

I want to produce it into movie

Marry her na.....

I beg u....
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by elantraceey(f): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:

Is that not you girls say? I have spared you the time and energy

That's what girls say not 'all' girls .
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Mynd44: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2015
elantraceey:

That's what girls say not 'all' girls .
Did I say "all" girls?

Reply my PM na tongue
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Enegod(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2015
Nneka123:
you better come back and correct all the grammatical blunders grin, man is now "her" in all your anecdote!

but why do you want to lick her honeypot, if you're not attracted to her? undecided do not cause her more pain! unless God will punish you tongue, go and look for someone who is willing to give you her honeypot for free
nothing like licking the honeypot here...he wants to enter there with his koboko.... who licks honeypot nowadays?!!! undecided
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by elantraceey(f): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:

Did I say "all" girls?

Reply my PM na tongue

You said 'you girls' and that's in general terms.

Na spiritual PM you send abi?
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Mynd44: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2015
elantraceey:

You said 'you girls' and that's in general terms.

Na spiritual PM you send abi?
If you did not see the sarcasm there pele cheesy

Check your spam
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2015
MzNelly:

Nelly is the name. cheesy

Yours? smiley
I'm Brume or u can call me Charles. u look a lot like my friend.
grin
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by angelsing(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2015
hotwax:
errm..how do I start?

Ok..

I met this beautiful young lady few years ago. I had the intention of leaking her honey pot wink.No more no else.

She however told me outright that she is already with a man and she loves him...I can only be a friend. Chaiii that hurts undecided undecided undecided undecided

You know how guys play na, I accepted the friendship proposal with the hope that opportunity might presents itself later. After all, I have dated a girl like that that friend-zoned me and after some years called me to come and chop grin grin grin grin. (I still don't understand how their so called friendzoning works. Its a misery).

So, we got so close to the extent that she now looks like a blood sister to me, whenever she is with me, I don't have sexu.al urge for her (may be its because I zeroed my mind). She will come to my house, do all sorts of things..my mind wont even go there..(to be candid, guy instinct kicks in at times, but my body doesn't move cuz I didnt want to disappoint her ...

rewind back to late 2012, she had a fight with her man, they broke up few months, I was the one for her, guiding her on how to handle the situation and making sure her relationship works.

2013...May, they did this so called "yoruba family Introduction". She didnt inform me, I dont know why, I only saw her pictures on BBM..We quarreled and later settled it. Things continue normal.

July 2013, she lost her immediate brother to a terminal disease. The following week, her sister told her she heard a rumor that her man impregnated one IT girl in his office. She didnt know what to do, she came rushing to me on this faithful day crying. I calm her down, I made her realize its a rumor, she should find a way to confront her man and it should be systematic. She asked how she is gonna go about it.
I told her to ask her if he is hiding any secret from her. She should tell her she will forgive any secret or misdeed no matter how grave it is. I just gave her many hints and approaches.

I dont know if my formulas worked or not, she just called me one afternoon, crying and sobbing, "I am finished", "nothing left again", "this is a curse". "why me".
So the rumor was true. I didnt know what to do too, I nearly cried for her. It was 2 blows at a time. I consoled her, stayed with her. She will come to my house sleep, I cook for her.

So I advised the girl to still stay with him so far they have done "introduction" and have picked their wedding month (both family agreed already). I said she should still go ahead and forgive him, thats how God will have it.

The shocker came to me cry last in November when the guy called her and said he can no longer continue again. He wants to marry his baby mama to be. There is no point marrying someone else when a lady is pregnant for her.

My girl nearly committed suicide. It was a huge task for me. It was like baby sitting. She will just come to my house crying all day. But I make sure I keep her happy.

So, now, throughout all her trying times, she will cry on my arms, I will pet her to sleep right on the same bed. And I made sure not to open her legs. Cuz I knew ladies are fragile in that situation.

We went to church for cross-over night on 31, when we were about heading towards our different destinations, she said "I love you, I have loved you for a long time, Its just circumstance...I miss u", she then hugged me in a way she has never done before looking into my eye ball. I wanted to kiss her. But I told her, "we need to talk about this, go and rest first"..

The problem here is, she is not my wify taste. She is too flashy for my liking. I can't marry someone like that. What I am interested in is her boooobs and honey pot. You can't even walk with her on the street without guys shifting all attention to you. Naaa I dont want that.
I dont know how to handle the situation now. I want to leak that honey..And she is looking for husband..I can play along just to get what I want, but she has passed through a lot, If I add my own again. This saying "men are wicked". But not all men are wicked.

You can crucify me all you like. Guys know what they want. i know what I want

Pardon all grammatical blunders. I will come and correct them later. I am in a rush

Person like this girl are the kind of people I avoid at all means...Knowing how heartbroken she has been, to now add to it is a total wickedness..Pls just try and avoid doing that to her and make her believe u now see her more like a sister rather than a lover...Ladies emotionally attached to guys who show care and love when they are down...Don't taste any honey pot let her be
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Frankdamaxx(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2015
sigmundfreud:
Just don't come back here later when she's pregnant and start saying she's into a convenant or possessed... undecided like your twin brother on another thread.
She lost a close relationship...have a heart.

grin grin

Just tell her you just want her honey pot. But you appreciate her friendship. But you don't think you are compatible.

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by elantraceey(f): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:

If you did not see the sarcasm there pele cheesy

Check your spam

There's no sarcasm there , you made a simple confession.

I guess you were expecting that i'll run to my mail right ? tongue
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2015
Enegod:
nothing like licking the honeypot here...he wants to enter there with his koboko.... who licks honeypot nowadays?!!! undecided

Na you sabi..lick honeypot, wire am koboko...still d same objective tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2015
Frankdamaxx:

grin grin

Just tell her you just want her honey pot. But you appreciate her friendship. But you don't think you are compatible.

And you think she go gree ?
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Mynd44: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2015
elantraceey:

There's no sarcasm there , you made a simple confession.

I guess you were expecting that i'll run to my mail right ? tongue
Run to your mail to check what?
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by elantraceey(f): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2015
Op you already know what you want to do in your mind , coming to tell us here will change nothing because you already know the response you'll get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xvideos Has Been Blocked By Glo Network (photo) / Something Really Crazy Happened To Me / 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.