Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! (14526 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / When A Girl Is Angry With A Guy For Taking Advantage Of Her (photo) / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by elantraceey(f): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:

Run to your mail to check what?

Your alleged PM angry
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Enegod(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2015
hotwax:

Na you sabi..lick honeypot, wire am koboko...still d same objective tongue tongue tongue tongue
licking honeypot causes more harm angry it will make her fall excessively inlove with u, which is bad angry
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2015
elantraceey:

There's no sarcasm there , you made a simple confession.

I guess you were expecting that i'll run to my mail right ? tongue
lol...babygurl u r soooooo not nice!!!
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by elantraceey(f): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2015
Prixus:

lol...babygurl u r soooooo not nice!!!

hehehe , what did i do na? grin
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2015
elantraceey:

hehehe , what did i do na? grin
nothing much sweets. how's ur day going?
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by elantraceey(f): 11:31am On Jan 19, 2015
Prixus:

nothing much sweets. how's ur day going?

Blessed dear , yours? smiley
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Mynd44: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2015
elantraceey:

Your alleged PM angry
When there is no PM? cheesy tongue
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2015
elantraceey:

Blessed dear , yours? smiley
awesome. just awesome!!! one more thing would make it complete. grin
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by elantraceey(f): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:

When there is no PM? cheesy tongue

You said i should check my spam na, who knows maybe it could spiritually appear there grin cheesy
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by elantraceey(f): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2015
Prixus:

awesome. just awesome!!! one more thing would make it complete. grin

lolz, what would that be?
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2015
elantraceey:

lolz, what would that be?
seeing u smile.
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 19, 2015
Prixus:

I'm Brume or u can call me Charles. u look a lot like my friend.
grin

Charles cheesycheesycheesy

What friend? Tell me smiley
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by elantraceey(f): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2015
Prixus:

seeing u smile.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

More than enough smiles for you grin
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 19, 2015
U can tell her outrightly that u are sexually attracted to her only

The rest is up to her.

U may think unecessary quarell will work but I feel u like her enough to forgive when she apologises..then u guys will go back to the same circle again.

Just tell her ur intentions..she may shift on her own even..d earlier she adds the hurt of loosing u now the better for her!

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 11:53am On Jan 19, 2015
elantraceey:
Op you already know what you want to do in your mind , coming to tell us here will change nothing because you already know the response you'll get.

SOme told me to lick am, some are against it. SO I have not seen a clear direction.
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Missmossy(f): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:
Abeg all guys are wicked oooo.

It is in our blood and genes to be wicked. We are only good for causing harm and hurt and nothing else.
shocked For real?
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Mynd44: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2015
Missmossy:

shocked For real?
Is that not what a lot of girls say?
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2015
MzNelly:

Charles cheesycheesycheesy

What friend? Tell me smiley
a course mate of mine. how can I show u her pix? I'd really like u to c for urself. or should I upload it here?
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2015
elantraceey:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

More than enough smiles for you grin
bless u bae...
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by elantraceey(f): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2015
Prixus:

bless u bae...

You too dear..... enjoy your day smiley.
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
dimples2:
U can tell her outrightly that u are sexually attracted to her only

The rest is up to her.

U may think unecessary quarell will work but I feel u like her enough to forgive when she apologises..then u guys will go back to the same circle again.

Just tell her ur intentions..she may shift on her own even..d earlier she adds the hurt of loosing u now the better for her!

Nice one..thanks
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Prixus:

a course mate of mine. how can I show u her pix? I'd really like u to c for urself. or should I upload it here?

Yes dear cheesy

I've been looking all over for my twin. embarassed
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Tymax(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
This girl is lucky o. She has been vulnerable all this while, yet the OP refused to take advantage of her. Bro, it's time to leave her alone. She is blocking other girls from coming near you.

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tymax:
This girl is lucky o. She has been vulnerable all this while, yet the OP refused to take advantage of her. Bro, it's time to leave her alone. She is blocking other girls from coming near you.

Exactly my problem!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
hotwax:

Nice one..thanks

Pleasure.
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
dimples2:

Pleasure.

But I cant see your dimples
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Tymax(m): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
hotwax:

Exactly my problem!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Dump her àss fast. Nor wicked her o. Just leave her.
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
hotwax:

But I cant see your dimples

Lol! I like people with dimples...
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
dimples2:

Lol! I like people with dimples...

I have dimples oooooo cool cool cool cool tongue
Guess I am part of them
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tymax:

Dump her àss fast. Nor wicked her o. Just leave her.

My neighbors even think we are dating.

There is a lady in my neighborhood I was eying.. anytime I express my feelings to her, she quickly make reference to my Fiance!!

What Fiancee?..[size=21pt]OMG..I have no Fiancee[/size]...but who will believe ?
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
hotwax:

I have dimples oooooo cool cool cool cool tongue
Guess I am part of them
smiley

Ehen

Let's see it then
Hope u don't have to squeeze ur mouth to one side tho
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Missmossy(f): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:

Is that not what a lot of girls say?
Hmmmmm so you are saying its true then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'omo See Bress- Pretty Lady With Gigantic Huge Boobs Causing Stir On Online(pics / Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? / Xvideos Has Been Blocked By Glo Network (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.