Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (68978 Views)

Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by adabeke12(f): 6:52am On Jan 20, 2015
jmoore:
I still don't get this statement "If you don't want sex, don't enter any relationship" .
Dating is not mating for crying out loud.
Best way is to define your boundaries at the first meeting. Ask the girl on the first date if she is pro or anti premarital sex. If both of you share same values then continue, but if you don't share same values please quit.

Thank you
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Edusouls(m): 6:56am On Jan 20, 2015
useless beleive by guys, then if sex glues together, why is there countless break ups out there, and after sex, break up is almost the next thing,due to guilt..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Rapzino: 6:59am On Jan 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hey Rap! Long time,,where you been?
school gat ya boy tied down.
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by naijaboiy: 7:01am On Jan 20, 2015
Rapzino:
school gat ya boy tied down.
sorry bro!

You didn't come for the break?
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 20, 2015
dechandel:
The Nigerian society is fast evolving grin

Tosyne2much. How will you create a thread and still be the first to comment?? Eeh?

He is selfish
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 7:03am On Jan 20, 2015
Yadoctora:

He is selfish
selfish ke ? I actually booked that plot for advert but I forgot to modify it lata wink [/i]
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 20, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
Bikozienu. I have had enough laugh for today

Go dig someone's grave na tongue

Guess dats wat u doo
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by kingjosephat(m): 7:20am On Jan 20, 2015
smiley
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2015
That no 6 nawa ooo. Duty & entitlement
So if a boyfriend says it's his duty & entitlement, what will the hubby say.
Some guys like to show their pride.
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 8:47am On Jan 20, 2015
debolly:
That no 6 nawa ooo. Duty & entitlement
So if a boyfriend says it's his duty & entitlement, what will the hubby say.
Some guys like to show their pride.
The hubby wil say it is his right tongue
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by FairDude(m): 8:55am On Jan 20, 2015
Correct
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 20, 2015
Nlander guys thinking sex as a 'price' since 663 BC

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by emeke042(m): 9:07am On Jan 20, 2015
conji na bastard ;Dconji na bastard
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Sookul: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2015
dorlapoh20:

a guy's shoe will be too big for me wink

did you miss my advice to the ladies?
undecided
wouldnt mind if you let me in
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by macuwon(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
and this is why i don't engage in relationships... ladies like sex... mtcheew.. way back in iraq.. we loved jesus!
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by ArcToyin(m): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Though true but sex is sin. One can deny God/Heaven cos of this.
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Rapzino: 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

sorry bro!

You didn't come for the break?
i did, but knowing fully well that i would be writing my first C.As when i resume, i had to jack like mad.
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by twerkjack: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
donephi:
what have I done wrong sweety?
U AINT A GENTLE MAN
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by donephi(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
twerkjack:
U AINT A GENTLE MAN
u ain't sure abt that, are u?
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by SenatorJames(m): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
dechandel:
The Nigerian society is fast evolving grin

Tosyne2much. How will you create a thread and still be the first to comment?? Eeh?
I think this is part of the corruption Buhari promises to abolish if elected president. waiting.....
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Ndukings92(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...Normal levels na grin

Una go define am well well.
correct man
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Emodeee: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Critics is something that is inevitable in life, therefore I will keep doing what I'm good at no matter how people criticize nor condemn because that's my style & that's what makes me unique.

**Just grab your aboniki balm & read meticulously **

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships

1. Ladies Who Don't Allow Sex Often Misbehave
I know that most ladies will disagree with this point but there's an atom of truth in it. As a matter of fact, most ladies (not all though) who don't allow sex in relationships often misbehave because they know they have nothing to lose. Most of them might not even think twice b4 dumping you because they are not sexually attached to you

2. They Don't Want To Be Tagged Mugu
YES ! Many dudes seem to be very careful in dealing with ladies who always claims that sex is NOT a yardstick for LOVE yet these ladies will screw you, extort you & will never want you to get under their pants. These same ladies will go to their friends and tell them how MUGU you are.

3. Wrong Orientation
I grew up with an orientation and mentality of " NO DULL YOURSELF" when dealing with a lady who doesn't want SEX in a relationship because another dude somewhere might just be doing the work while you are playing the role of ROMEO.. Hahaha !!! Isn't that funny ? I'm pretty sure I'm NOT the only one with this orientation & mentality

4. To Boost Their Ego
MY OPINION on why guys want sex in relationships is to boost their EGO, or make them feel "PROUD, more so, they derive JOY in it"; thinking "oh, straph that girl! she was so nice.. blah blah" but dont take under the consideration on how the girl feels like sure

5. To Have Dominion & Control
Some dudes have the belief that sex will make them have total control and have dominion over a lady, therefore they don't joke with sex in a relationship because once a girl has sex she is considered "USED" but a guy can lie about his past and nobody can prove otherwise. It's
totally unfair but that is the reality of
today's society.

6. It Is My Duty & Entitlement
Hahaha !!! This also got me cracking. Some dudes who are in relationships don't have a reason why they should have sex with you. They only feel it is their DUTY and it's their ENTITLEMENT as a boyfriend. That's all grin

7. Emotional Attachment
Many dudes only want sex because they believe it will make a lady stay glued. #if I hear#

8. The experience Of Friends
They must have heard about their friends' experiences of how they loved and dated ladies who lied about being a virgin for almost 4 year & she they later caught sleeping with another dude with their two naked eyes. Many dudes are brainwashed by others experiences, therefore they don't wouldn't want to experience that

9. Sex Is Love
There's this saying amongst youth that sex is important in a relationship but NOT a necessity. However, many dudes wrongly interprete this saying and will always want sex so as to know how true a ladies is into them. However, some guys will tell you anything to get sex, even though they don't love. Some will promise to open a supermarket for you, some will promise you marriage, therefore if you really love them you would have sex with them.

10. Sex Urge (Konji)
All the aforementioned points still boil down to SEX URGE (Konji). The hormone testosterone is
very strong in MOST young guys that they don't even hide it. Some are able to curb their urge while some are crazy about it as if their lives depend on it. This is the major reasons why guy always want to have sex.

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source : https://tosyne2much..com

no be u get dat car wey u dey pose with o@ur blog DP. U con dey do lyk d owner with dat AGBADA COAT wey u wear.
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
Emodeee:

no be u get dat car wey u dey pose with o@ur blog DP. U con dey do lyk d owner with dat AGBADA COAT wey u wear.
hahahaahahahaha grin

Wetin ya eyes find go dia ? Life na packaging jawe.. Hehehehehe grin

Hope you get my egbon ?
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Ezibless: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
I came here to look for Ezibless and read comments too...
@Op well done but abeg you see Ezibless pass here

Present!
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by twerkjack: 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
donephi:
u ain't sure abt that, are u?
OK IM NOT BUH STILL
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Emodeee: 11:18am On Jan 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahaahahahaha grin

Wetin ya eyes find go dia ? Life na packaging jawe.. Hehehehehe grin

Hope you get my egbon ?

no mind me o, na joke i dey o.
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ezibless:

Present!

Nawa ooo...wetin happen?
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Tosind: 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Get your Customized jerseys for as low as N5000 all clubs and all sizes available. Delivrry at your doorstep in lagos only. Whatsapp 08166012991 for more details
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by skywalker240(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2016
@op 2,3,8 and 10 omo dat my options...u be wise man abeg help me tell all those oroscos when wan chop money say make dem ready open d kondos
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Abee79(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
dechandel:
Ehen! I was just wondering, and you took the more words right out of my mouth
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Doubleagent008(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
falseman:
In a relationship you must have something to offer but an average Nigerian girl don't.

Let's do a reality check : what do I need a girl for?

Wash my clothes? I can do that

cook? I cook better than most.

money? They are always broke

intellectual support? They will make you more dumb

someone to share my problems with? They have more problems than you can have in a life time

Pusssy? They have it but I don't

In reality you can't give what you don't have so if pusssy is what you have my sister offer it and remain blessed.

funny mehn
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by stalinho(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
you're there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.