Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (69035 Views)

Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by kindnyce(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
MOST IMPORTANTLY SO THAT YOUR LABOUR WILL NOT BE IN VAIN....

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Ilekeh(f): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2015

1. Ladies Who Don't Allow Sex Often Misbehave

I know that most ladies will disagree with this point but there's an atom of truth in it. As a matter of fact, most ladies (not all though) who don't allow sex in relationships often misbehave because they know they have nothing to lose. Most of them might not even think twice b4 dumping you because they are not sexually attached to you

I honestly need you nlers to grow up.

If you're old enough to log onto a social network, you're old enough to stop thinking like a child.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
odikwa egwu

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by MrCork: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Critics is something that is inevitable in life, therefore I will keep doing what I'm good at no matter how people criticize nor condemn because that's my style & that's what makes me unique.

**Just grab your aboniki balm & read meticulously **

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships

I know that most ladies will disagree with this point but there's an atom of truth in it. As a matter of fact, most ladies (not all though) who don't allow sex in relationships often misbehave because they know they have nothing to lose. Most of them might not even think twice b4 dumping you because they are not sexually attached to you

2. They Don't Want To Be Tagged Mugu
YES ! Many dudes seem to be very careful in dealing with ladies who always claims that sex is NOT a yardstick for LOVE yet these ladies will screw you, extort you & will never want you to get under their pants. These same ladies will go to their friends and tell them how MUGU you are.

3. Wrong Orientation
I grew up with an orientation and mentality of " NO DULL YOURSELF" when dealing with a lady who doesn't want SEX in a relationship because another dude somewhere might just be doing the work while you are playing the role of ROMEO.. Hahaha !!! Isn't that funny ? I'm pretty sure I'm NOT the only one with this orientation & mentality

4. To Boost Their Ego
MY OPINION on why guys want sex in relationships is to boost their EGO, or make them feel "PROUD, more so, they derive JOY in it"; thinking "oh, straph that girl! she was so nice.. blah blah" but dont take under the consideration on how the girl feels like sure

5. To Have Dominion & Control
Some dudes have the belief that sex will make them have total control and have dominion over a lady, therefore they don't joke with sex in a relationship because once a girl has sex she is considered "USED" but a guy can lie about his past and nobody can prove otherwise. It's
totally unfair but that is the reality of
today's society.

6. It Is My Duty & Entitlement
Hahaha !!! This also got me cracking. Some dudes who are in relationships don't have a reason why they should have sex with you. They only feel it is their DUTY and it's their ENTITLEMENT as a boyfriend. That's all grin

7. Emotional Attachment
Many dudes only want sex because they believe it will make a lady stay glued. #if I hear#

8. The experience Of Friends
They must have heard about their friends' experiences of how they loved and dated ladies who lied about being a virgin for almost 4 year & she they later caught sleeping with another dude with their two naked eyes. Many dudes are brainwashed by others experiences, therefore they don't wouldn't want to experience that

9. Sex Is Love
There's this saying amongst youth that sex is important in a relationship but NOT a necessity. However, many dudes wrongly interprete this saying and will always want sex so as to know how true a ladies is into them. However, some guys will tell you anything to get sex, even though they don't love. Some will promise to open a supermarket for you, some will promise you marriage, therefore if you really love them you would have sex with them.

10. Sex Urge (Konji)
All the aforementioned points still boil down to SEX URGE (Konji). The hormone testosterone is
very strong in MOST young guys that they don't even hide it. Some are able to curb their urge while some are crazy about it as if their lives depend on it. This is the major reasons why guy always want to have sex.

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source : https://tosyne2much..com

......ok bro...so u sell ladies pant? . cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by easystudy101: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
It should have been reasons why I post useless topics
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by cutieberie1(f): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
hmm so d ones dat agree are d ones dat do not misbehave op....
guys sha
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
It's a simple thing. If you do not want this kind of disturbance from some set of guys,,then don't go into a relationship.

If you do,,make sure you define it from the start.

From some set of guys??
Dont you do it?? undecided
My guy,we re humans..smtimes,body must ask u to recharge..shuoo

BTW..i get d other part of ur point..
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Bibol(f): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
The things that interest men in this generation... Interesting
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by AreaFada2: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
cutieberie1:
hmm so d ones dat agree are d ones dat do not misbehave op....
guys sha

Well, even if she misbehaves, at least you don sign attendance register grin

You cannot be a hardworking ATM while another guy (usually an irresponsible broke-azz lay-about) will be shining the kongo with reckless abandon. shocked

Majority of girls are too crafty and corrupt nowadays to command such trust. angry

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
No 10 mostly..
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by ireneony(f): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Critics is something that is inevitable in life, therefore I will keep doing what I'm good at no matter how people criticize nor condemn because that's my style & that's what makes me unique.

**Just grab your aboniki balm & read meticulously **

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships

2. They Don't Want To Be Tagged Mugu
YES ! Many dudes seem to be very careful in dealing with ladies who always claims that sex is NOT a yardstick for LOVE yet these ladies will screw you, extort you & will never want you to get under their pants. These same ladies will go to their friends and tell them how MUGU you are.

3. Wrong Orientation
I grew up with an orientation and mentality of " NO DULL YOURSELF" when dealing with a lady who doesn't want SEX in a relationship because another dude somewhere might just be doing the work while you are playing the role of ROMEO.. Hahaha !!! Isn't that funny ? I'm pretty sure I'm NOT the only one with this orientation & mentality

4. To Boost Their Ego
MY OPINION on why guys want sex in relationships is to boost their EGO, or make them feel "PROUD, more so, they derive JOY in it"; thinking "oh, straph that girl! she was so nice.. blah blah" but dont take under the consideration on how the girl feels like sure

5. To Have Dominion & Control
Some dudes have the belief that sex will make them have total control and have dominion over a lady, therefore they don't joke with sex in a relationship because once a girl has sex she is considered "USED" but a guy can lie about his past and nobody can prove otherwise. It's
totally unfair but that is the reality of
today's society.

6. It Is My Duty & Entitlement
Hahaha !!! This also got me cracking. Some dudes who are in relationships don't have a reason why they should have sex with you. They only feel it is their DUTY and it's their ENTITLEMENT as a boyfriend. That's all grin

7. Emotional Attachment
Many dudes only want sex because they believe it will make a lady stay glued. #if I hear#

8. The experience Of Friends
They must have heard about their friends' experiences of how they loved and dated ladies who lied about being a virgin for almost 4 year & she they later caught sleeping with another dude with their two naked eyes. Many dudes are brainwashed by others experiences, therefore they don't wouldn't want to experience that

9. Sex Is Love
There's this saying amongst youth that sex is important in a relationship but NOT a necessity. However, many dudes wrongly interprete this saying and will always want sex so as to know how true a ladies is into them. However, some guys will tell you anything to get sex, even though they don't love. Some will promise to open a supermarket for you, some will promise you marriage, therefore if you really love them you would have sex with them.

10. Sex Urge (Konji)
All the aforementioned points still boil down to SEX URGE (Konji). The hormone testosterone is
very strong in MOST young guys that they don't even hide it. Some are able to curb their urge while some are crazy about it as if their lives depend on it. This is the major reasons why guy always want to have sex.

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source : https://tosyne2much..com
you see me go open blog, you run go open tooundecided..

Nice blog, it seem the blog was opened yesterday smiley
Try and follow my blog, it will help u alot
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
easystudy101:
It should have been reasons why I post useless topics
and they hit FP regularly

Oga bleep off jawe b4 ur mouth dey run like tap water
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by answerme(f): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
jmoore:
I still don't get this statement "If you don't want sex, don't enter any relationship" .
Dating is not mating for crying out loud.
Best way is to define your boundaries at the first meeting. Ask the girl on the first date if she is pro or anti premarital sex. If both of you share same values then cntinue, but if you don't share same values please quit.
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by naijaboiy: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
SuperMann:
From some set of guys??
Dont you dodo it?? undecided
My guy,we humans..smtimes,body must ask u to recharge..shuoo

I used that word to prevent some people from accusing me of generalisation undecided
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
ireneony:
you see me go open blog, you run go open tooundecided..

Nice blog, it seem the blog was opened yesterday smiley
newly opened sha grin

Irene, pay me now lemme write for you regularly. I won't charge much sha
wink
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by MrDojo(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
I dnt believe its possibel 4 most guyz nt to ave sex wit der babe in dis modern era
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Ashmark(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

You didn't just typed that! shocked

Is that you?
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
cool
Abeg, u get condom for hand I need to wipe diz my babe, her shakara don too much nwadayz
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by cutieberie1(f): 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
AreaFada2:

Well, even if she misbehaves, at least you don sign attendance register grin

You cannot be a hardworking ATM while another guy (usually an irresponsible broke-azz lay-about) will be shining the kongo with reckless abandon. shocked

Majority of girls are too crafty and corrupt nowadays to command such trust. angry

ok so dont marry hw do u know she z meetin anoda guy
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
SuperMann:
From some set of guys??
Dont you do it?? undecided
My guy,we re humans..smtimes,body must ask u to recharge..shuoo

Sugar what are you saying
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by ireneony(f): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
newly opened sha grin
you need to thank me for the eye opener grin...just try and follow my blog...
Go to your blogger and press add.
How did you design your layout and template? They are really fine..
I like your blogg heading
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
brito:

Sugar what are you saying
Lol..aint i ryt? Jxt been honest..
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
zick19:

Abeg, u get condom for hand I need to wipe diz my babe, her shakara don too much nwadayz
I don't encourage fornication tongue
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by CARRYyourYOUTHS: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thiefs,na him make their belle day big automatically,free foods.right from adams and eviil na him women day fool their self

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by hensben(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
cool
Bro you are on point, this is the real reason why most guys sleep with their gf.
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by twerkjack: 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
SEX IS IMPORTANT...., TRUST ME I KNOW wink
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
SuperMann:
Lol..aint i ryt? Jxt been honest..

No, your body no need anything. Flee fornication.
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by bobwani(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Na true jor,if a lady dnt wnt sex than y dating?
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by milky3(f): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
I disagree to agree
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
The viewers of this thread is close to 500. Other threads on FP no even reach 10 viewers. And some people will be like; NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
brito:

No, your body no need anything. Flee fornication.
lolzzzz..u av no idea how long i av stayed without getting laid..am human with an active rod pls,not a robot.. cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships by braindamage(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
twerkjack:
SEX IS IMPORTANT...., TRUST ME I KNOW wink
...Preach girl.. They don't know. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cult-Girls Strip Boyfriend-Snatcher Unclad In Delta / Hisbah Nabs Man, Woman Having ‘public Sex’ In Zamfara Motor Park (pic) / Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.