Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me (5313 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Eberex(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
@Andromida: let me ask you, and please i want you to be honest with your answer. You have a boyfriend, who you love. And from his actions you truly believe his plans for you are those of a long term. Now will i be right to say you can decide to still have options maybe because he is the working class and you are still schooling, but deep down you know who the main person is. Meanwhile you are with this other dude, and you still tell him sweet words making him think he is the one too.

My point is this: Women know who their real love is. So if the OP is the girl's love, he has no problem. Question is, does he believe her if she told him he was her real love?
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by UnknownT: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lol, this sounds like a case I am/was involved in. guy, is ur name Martin or Ugochukwu grin , that ur babe Na Uniben she dey? grin . well, in my case she has stopped communicating with me saying she wants to concentrate on the guy. But she is no longer a virgin oh if you are the guy involvedgrin
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
I need responsible and working class female friends in abuja on 29C329CA/08100392181.
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
UnknownT:
Lol, this sounds like a case I am/was involved in. guy, is ur name Martin or Ugochukwu grin , that ur babe Na Uniben she dey? grin . well, in my case she has stopped communicating with me saying she wants to concentrate on the guy. But she is no longer a virgin oh if you are the guy involvedgrin

Ok. I just died. cheesy

Wake me up please.

Guy...You don't wanna give the op hypertension na.
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by UnknownT: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
satope1:

Ok. I just died. cheesy

Wake me up please.

Guy...You don't wanna give the op hypertension na.

lol. the difference btw mine and dis one is dat the guy in my case is based in Owerri while this guy is based in Lagos, apart from that every other thing is the same as mine.
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Eberex:
@Andromida: let me ask you, and please i want you to be honest with your answer. You have a boyfriend, who you love. And from his actions you truly believe his plans for you are those of a long term. Now will i be right to say you can decide to still have options maybe because he is the working class and you are still schooling, but deep down you know who the main person is. Meanwhile you are with this other dude, and you still tell him sweet words making him think he is the one too.

My point is this: Women know who their real love is. So if the OP is the girl's love, he has no problem. Question is, does he believe her if she told him he was her real love?

I think the actions always tell. NO he should not believe her.
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
UnknownT:
lol. the difference btw mine and dis one is dat the guy in my case is based in Owerri while this guy is based in Lagos, apart from that every other thing is the same as mine.

Maybe he moved but you do know this happens in like almost MOST relationships now and the chance it is the same person is slim. Anyways the op should come clear things up
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by UnknownT: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
satope1:

Maybe he moved but you do know this happens in like almost MOST relationships now and the chance it is the same person is slim. Anyways the op should come clear things up
well, op is a girl so she prolly copied it from somewhere
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Eberex(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
andromida:

I think the actions always tell. NO he should not believe her.

Thank you
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by passionate88: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
RUNAWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Flawlessangel(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2015
UnknownT:
lolzzz no o am not d guy o
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Shitss like this happen when you aint handsome!
yes my brother,in fact u are deep thinker,this happen frequently in my relationship with women,how I wish am so handsome.well all is well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Girl Visits You! / See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained / Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.