Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me (5308 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Misblah(f): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
sadguy:

What's up. You were busy?
no. been waiting for a reply to my question for 6hrs or there about nw
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
Misblah:
no. been waiting for a reply to my question for 6hrs or there about nw
I replied your question
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by xtervaganza(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
The only reason why you're feeling like a loser is because you haven't yanshed her.

Emi Gbadegesin, dem never born that girl wey go maga me
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Eberex(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Truth is, the gals will not allow the main guy to yansh them because they know deep down he is the one they want to spend their life with, instead they will yansh any other guy, so that the main guy would also be thinking : my babe no dey yansh like me, so no wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Starieangel(f): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
Wot is urs is urs.....u can bent it or leave it!set her free!if she comes back,she's urs if she doesn't?den she aint!I did dt several mnths back and it workd for me!gettin married soon!
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Misblah(f): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
sadguy:

I replied your question
got nothing. anyways check ur mail.
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
Misblah:
got nothing. anyways check ur mail.
How about bbm
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by cao(f): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
Pele Flawlessangel, did you guys have the exclusivity talk? Now, if you're honestly looking for an exclusive one on one dating serious relationship, then you've to let her go. I'm not going to touch the sexual aspect, 'cause I don't know her history, with the internet everybody can know about how it works.

Life is too short to be stringed along, she could be playing with all of you guys.

1 Like

Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Eberex(m): 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
cao:
Pele Flawlessangel, did you guys have the exclusivity talk? Now, if you're honestly looking for an exclusive one on one dating serious relationship, then you've to let her go. I'm not going to touch the sexual aspect, 'cause I don't know her history, with the internet everybody can know about how it works.

Life is too short to be stringed along, she could be playing with all of you guys.

Same thing I have been trying to say. I hate this generation of internet. It is causing more harm than good to relationships
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Flawlessangel(m): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Then you aint romantic enough, you aint gat words man, you can place her in right place, you don't have the key to heart, but dude if you cool and gat the swag, won't adbise you to spend money on any girl you aint married to excessively as you're not their parents, but you could take her outing, if you sharp like me, she will be the one taking you out even when you have the money to take her out, it will be as a sign of appreciation, that she appreciates you being in her life, I'll advise you, don't stress yourself over on bitch that aint loyal, cus there are far many more that you will come across that would make you abadon that bitch you bothering yourself about, go out there get a good looking sexy beautiful lady man.
ok i don hear u, but whats suprising is dat she tells me when the guy calls her and gives me ever little detail, she even lets me read their whatsapp chats, i just found out dat she had dated him even b4 knowing me, so na me even snatch d girl 4rm d guy at first not d other way around.
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Flawlessangel(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
Eberex:
Its em....how do i begin. Before i do that i want to know if she is a student in the higher institution or what is she doing? From the way you spoke it seems you are the working class type. During the gap between you and her, a lot must have changed bro and she had someone. Now, this someone might be totally different from you in the sense that he doesnt follow the policy of ''no sex'', forget what your girl told you. Do you really think she is still a virgin? well i cannot answer that question, you alone can find that out yourself.

But bear one thing in mind as someone has already pointed out. you dont own her yet, hence you have a limitation to what you might ask her to do. She has the final answer on who she wants. And there is nothing you can do about it if she says she want the other guy.

My take: she is dating you two. She is having options.
What to do: Relax. Do not feel jealous. A girl knows where her heart is irrespective of how many people she is dating. I only hope her heart is with you in this case. So just keep the relationship going, but do not let her know you are jealous. Keep yourself busy, she will be the one to decide who is good for her. If it is you she will come back.
thanks alot, i wud just relax and watch events unfold
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Flawlessangel(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
jigxy:
I have same type of problem. can u talk to one if her close friend on this?
ok i will do just dat, its just dat she has never given me a reason 2 do so b4 now and she introduces me to dem as her boyfriend so...
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Flawlessangel(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
andromida:
Why do you like this gal? because she is a virgin?

You are not married to her, you don't even know if you want to be with her for life so enjoy whats on offer while it lasts because the gal has a right to date other guys except you guys have agreed not to date other people. smiley
no am not dating her cos she's a virgin, av dated non virgin's in d past, am dating her cos i love her....so u advice all girls to double date till dey are married?
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Flawlessangel(m): 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
ndcide:
@Op, you wouldn't have this issues if you both are living holy.

You do romance, yet you suspect she's not a virgin.

Flee from every appearance of sin.

You can never sleep on Delilah's laps and wake in Abraham's bosom.
ok sir, i hear u
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Flawlessangel(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Misblah:
writing in capital letters makes it look like you are shouting.
no ma, i wasnt shouting, just wanted u all 2 see it properly
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Flawlessangel(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
The only reason why you're feeling like a loser is because you haven't yanshed her.

Emi Gbadegesin, dem never born that girl wey go maga me
lolzzz she no maga me o as per say she never ask me 4 money b4, but when i open her whatsapp, i saw her milking other guys o
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Flawlessangel(m): 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
Eberex:
Truth is, the gals will not allow the main guy to yansh them because they know deep down he is the one they want to spend their life with, instead they will yansh any other guy, so that the main guy would also be thinking : my babe no dey yansh like me, so no wahala.
lolzzz like seriously?
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Flawlessangel(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Starieangel:
Wot is urs is urs.....u can bent it or leave it!set her free!if she comes back,she's urs if she doesn't?den she aint!I did dt several mnths back and it workd for me!gettin married soon!
wishin u d best in ur upcoming marriage dear..... Thanks 4 ur advice, a brilliant one.

1 Like

Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Flawlessangel(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
cao:

cao my padi, av heard u, thanks
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2015
Flawlessangel:

no am not dating her cos she's a virgin, av dated non virgin's in d past, am dating her cos i love her....so u advice all girls to double date till dey are married?

I advice gals to keep their options open not be in a lock down mode for a man who is still considering them because at the end of the day he may not want them just like you are not sure about this gal and you may change your mind as she is free to change her mind besides sometimes people are not ready for that level of commitment you can choose to wait for her or step.
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
andromida:
Why do you like this gal? because she is a virgin?

You are not married to her, you don't even know if you want to be with her for life so enjoy whats on offer while it lasts because the gal has a right to date other guys except you guys have agreed not to date other people. smiley

She can as well stay out of the dating market.

Keeping options open means you are not ready to give the relationship your best and is always on the lookout for something better. No wonder relationships don't last anymore.

Give it your best shot and if it doesn't work. Kindly step out and meet another one. You can't be in a bus while staring and positioning your head out the window sneaking a peep at another.

2 Likes

Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Flawlessangel(m): 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
satope1:

Keeping options open means you are not ready to give the relationship your best and is always on the lookout for something better. No wonder relationships don't last anymore.

Give it your best shot and if it doesn't work. Kindly step out and meet another one. You can't be in a bus while staring and positioning your head out the window sneaking a peep at another.
u deserve a medal 4 dis reply.........'' runs to get one ''
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2015
satope1:

What is wrong with dating simultaneously cheesy how long do you recommend she should give the relationship her best shot 3 months, 1 year, 2 years? Relationships don't last and run because people lie to themselves.

In this case what is the guy offering her? all the guy knows is that he loves her but her actions imply she may want to date other guys and she has a right to do that just because he loves her does not mean she loves him and where is all the love leading to marriage? a great love affair? He can just let it go or wait for her to love him. What will be will be.
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Eberex(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2015
andromida:

What is wrong with dating simultaneously cheesy how long do you recommend she should give the relationship her best shot 3 months, 1 year, 2 years? Relationships don't last and run because people lie to themselves.

In this case what is the guy offering her? all the guy knows is that he loves her but her actions imply she may want to date other guys and she has a right to do that just because he loves her does not mean she loves him and where is all the love leading to marriage? a great love affair? He can just let it go or wait for her to love him. What will be will be.

i dont like your ending . ''what will be will be''. So now, if what will be will be, what is your advice so that when he does it and whatever hapens, he will say , yes ''what will be will be''.............or let him just sit down and observe because ''what will be will be''?
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 22, 2015
Eberex:

i dont like your ending . ''what will be will be''. So now, if what will be will be, what is your advice so that when he does it and whatever hapens, he will say , yes ''what will be will be''.............or let him just sit down and observe because ''what will be will be''?

grin would you prefer and they lived happily ever after cheesy.

Its left for him to decide. He may love her so bad he wants to win her, he may leave her keep in touch and sometime in future they hook up, he may wait it out because the other guy may just be a distraction it all depends on him how well he feels the girl fits his life and how far he is willing to go for her or not.
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Eberex(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2015
andromida:

grin would you prefer and they lived happily ever after cheesy.

Its left for him to decide. He may love her so bad he wants to win her, he may leave her keep in touch and sometime in future they hook up, he may wait it out because the other guy may just be a distraction it all depends on him how well he feels the girl fits his life and how far he is willing to go for her or not.

True but does it really make sense? what will be will be, he goes ahead and continue with her, and at the end he lose out. What will be will be, he decides to sit and observe, and at the end he still lose out.

Truth is ''what will be will be'' is what i will term FATE. This is an event that must surely happen. one cannot change it. whether he sit and wait or forge on with her.

OP what will be will be; hence do whatever you feel like, and whatever the outcome is, remember andromida's words : what will be will be.
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2015
Eberex:

True but does it really make sense? what will be will be, he goes ahead and continue with her, and at the end he lose out. What will be will be, he decides to sit and observe, and at the end he still lose out.

Truth is ''what will be will be'' is what i will term FATE. This is an event that must surely happen. one cannot change it. whether he sit and wait or forge on with her.

OP what will be will be; hence do whatever you feel like, and whatever the outcome is, remember andromida's words : what will be will be.

The guy is not helpless. He gets to choose what to do. Its all him not fate, all him.
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Eberex(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2015
andromida:

The guy is not helpless. He gets to choose what to do. Its all him not fate, all him.

i rest my case
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2015
andromida:

You don't get me. , she has a right to date another if she believes he is not for her.

But you can't be in two houses at the same time. You exit the door first before you can enter the other. What happened to quiting this relationship first?

Thank God you acknowledge that relationship don't last because people lie to themselves. Pray tell what she's doing currently. Telling the guy the truth?

I like people who go straight to the point and are honest. Just tell him you would be exploring options. If he now sticks around, then its not your fault.
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 22, 2015
satope1:

You don't get me. , she has a right to date another if she believes he is not for her.

But you can't be in two houses at the same time. You exit the door first before you can enter the other. What happened to quiting this relationship first?

Thank God you acknowledge that relationship don't last because people lie to themselves. Pray tell what she's doing currently. Telling the guy the truth?

I like people who go straight to the point and are honest. Just tell him you would be exploring options. If he now sticks around, then its not your fault.

She is not sure if he is for her or not that is why she is still with him. She is not in any house they are in a situationship.The guy is lying to himself the chic said one of my husband's house giggling happily while talking to another guy she seems interested in so he knows she is exploring other options.

You can't go straight to the point when you don't know the point you want to make.
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
andromida:

She is not sure if he is for her or not that is why she is still with him. She is not in any house they are in a situationship.The guy is lying to himself the chic said one of my husband's house giggling happily while talking to another guy she seems interested in so he knows she is exploring other options.

You can't go straight to the point when you don't know the point you want to make.

She is not sure? Twisting the facts? There's no middle ground. It is either you are here or there.

But she said yes to his proposal.

He doesn't have an idea where her mind is. That's why he is seeking help here and we can only advise and can't correctly infer what the girl is doing. She alone can answer that.
Re: Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
satope1:

She is not sure? Twisting the facts? There's no middle ground. It is either you are here or there.

But she said yes to his proposal.

He doesn't have an idea where her mind is. That's why he is seeking help here and we can only advise and can't correctly infer what the girl is doing. She alone can answer that.

Yes its either you are here or there but the girl is confused.

There was a proposal?

He does not have an idea where her mind is then he should talk to her the problem though is talking to confused people may get you more confused if you are not sure yourself what you want so he needs to know what he wants based on what is in front of him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Ignored / Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female / Question: Why Do Guys Most Times,sleep Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.