Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (74754 Views)

Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television / Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint / Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Asking Buhari to present his certificates is a wild goose chase. The man no sabi wetin him go tell una again.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by PhockPhockMan: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
BlackBaron:
'How come all of you don't have light?' So who's being lying about Jonathan's achievements in power...

I dey watch Channels right now and the press conference never waka come. lipsrsealed
Dem go gree say light dey. Born liars.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by onatisi(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
The bitter truth is BUHARI IS DEAD POLITICALLY.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Olaolufred(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=28pt]GTC[/size]
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by toseen29: 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bigchief46:
Dear Nigerians, whether we are supporters of APC or PDP, we should recognize the clear & present danger facing all of us and address it instead of talking inanities & cursing each other on this forum. With all that has transpired, it is clear that GMB lied about his certificates in his Nomination Form and even if he presents the certificate(s) tomorrow, it will not change anything. For sure, GMB will be disqualified by the Courts after the election must have held; if GEJ wins the election then no problem but if GMB wins & then is disqualified, that is where the big danger lies. THE COURTS ARE ON STRIKE NOW but not for ever; when they resume, they will have ONE QUESTION ONLY to consider: did GMB lie when he said the Originals of his Certificates are with the Military? If they find that he lied, then he is disqualified. The issue is not about whether he was educated up to WASC or has Masters Degree from War College, etc but SIMPLY whether or not he lied in his affidavit submitted to INEC. The military has come out to say that he lied as THEY DO NOT HAVE HIS CERTIFICATES whether Original or copies. In summary, the Military said: (1) GMB was admitted to the Army BEFORE he wrote his WASC exams based on recommendation letter from his Principal, (2) GMB later on, in the course of his Army career, filled forms indicating that he had subsequent to joining the Army passed his WASC with five distinctions including English, etc but that the WASC certificate whether Original or Certified True Copy was never produced to the Military for verification till this day & that no copy of it has ever been in their custody. (3) what is worrying is that GMB did not attach any copy of any Certificate to his Nomination Form as required by the AMENDED 2011 Electoral Act: not even his Pry 6 FSLC. So there is no evidence that he even has the Pry 6. If you go for a job interview today with only your B.Sc Certificate but without your FSLC or WASC, or giving ACCEPTABLE reason for not coming with those, you will be chased away: no one will ASSUME that since you have B.Sc, then you must have also obtained FSLC/WASC; you must bring proof that you have those as well; equally, if you seek admission for a Master's Program & produce only your Bachelor's results/Certificate but no FSLC/WASC, you will not be admitted. For the people making noise about EQUIVALENT Certificates, War College M.Sc, etc, you should note that GMB himself in his nomination Form never relied on Equivalent Certificate or M.Sc; he SPECIFICALLY relied on WASC/WAEC but did not produce any copy of it; instead he LIED that it is with the Military. That disqualifies him. I don't often comment hereon & would have been content to allow APC supporters continue to play the Ostrich and bury their heads in the sand, but my worry, which is what I want all of us to think about is what will happen to our nation if GMB wins but is then disqualified as will be bound to happen. Will we blame GEJ/PDP for what may transpire? Why? GMB still has the opportunity to save our country from unnecessary bloodshed/upheaval. As an elder Statesman, he should think long & hard on this issue. He should consider toeing the path of honor & resigning his Candidature as the Electoral laws allow so the APC can replace with a credible candidate with less baggage. That's my ten pence worth. Thank you. #PrayForNigeria

Thank you, God save Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by capableTy(m): 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Was certificate not used when he first ruled Nigeria?

#VoteWisely
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by seyola(m): 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
its live on tvc now

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by samplegirl(f): 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
3sha4lyf:

Going by GMBs claim, He has certificateS. And if we are to believe that, then WAEC is in the very best if not only (at this point) position to attest to this since they are the originators of the certificates. And thats what I mean. Whether their response is yay or nay, they can still help save Nigeria the drama. As far as I'm concerned, and from what i see, this whole certificate buhaha is giving GMB some publicity

Ya but negative publicity that will finish him once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by organic973: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
The 1999 constitution made it clear that the president must be a holder of "at least school certificate or its equivalent". Buhari should present his certificate. Period!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by jdbrasco(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
zimoni:
[b]So many things have gone wrong in the past in this country.

How could they allow someone without Secondary School Leaving Certificate and WASC to join Nigerian Army? He joined with a recommendation letter from someone.

Too bad.

The Northerners ruled us for 39years and set us back by 200years.

The Quota System has really done a lot of damage.

He should have presented the result he got when he graduated from Military School or the one he got when he went for a course in USA.

He knew he didn't have WASC yet he filled the INEC form with WASC as his qualification.

I also blame APC, they should have done thorough work about this dude background.

I don't believe that crap that his certificates were carted away when his house was attacked by IBB boys in 1985. Because WAEC can always help to produce another result for him(yes it's possible for WAEC to find Buhari's result without the exams number. This scenario is different, it has to do with a controversial presidential candidate).

I think Buhari didn't have WASC when he joined Nigerian Army. He should have filled the INEC form with the diploma he got at Military School. He made a serious mistake.

Anyway, they've said the affidavit is acceptable, so be it.

But it's terrible that our would be President doesn't have WAEC. WAYEC Ooooo not Masters Oooooooooo.

Oga ooooooooooooooooo.[/b]
Bro, affidavit is no longer enough ooo, base on d amended electrol law, d candidate must attach his/her credentials. But I'm still amazed dat WAEC is d minimum qualification to bcm a president in dis country. Datz jst too poor as u will b interacting wit other world leaders. Wat a country

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by predentstats: 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
azpekuliar:
I wonder which is easier; producing the damn O'level school certificate or calling a press conference to address it? cheesy

lol
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by jingh(f): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
kestolove95:
na cox I never tell u sae na my place ur bf learn work abi..
taah liar, are you his dead dad
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Opiosko: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Olaolufred:
[size=14pt]PDP, saTANs, AND ALL ITS GOONS KNOW WHAT TO DO.

GO TO COURT.

MY SIBLING LOST DOCUMENTS TO DANA AIR CRASH.

SHE HAD AFFIDAVIT TO TAKE CARE OF THEM.

IF IT IS ACCEPTABLE FOR MY SISTER, BUHARI OR ANY OTHER NIGERIAN'S CASE CAN NOT BE DIFFERENT.

GO TO COURT IF YOU HAVE A CASE

EVEN INEC HAD GIVEN THIS ADVICE.
[/size]
Brother the tin be say ur sister no lie say her cert dey with Dana air management, she stated that it was destroyed..abi no be so? The thing for 'mr intergrity own be say he lied on the affidavit. Sure we will go to court and have him charged for perjury.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by eaglechild: 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
ichidodo:
Ironically the only thing that will save GMB from prison for lying under oath right now is a military coup..
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by jingh(f): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
gists:

Never realized there are so many graduates from PEJ high school. Imagine someone using BOTH for three things. And these are the same set of people asking for gmb certificate. tongue tongue tongue

look I owe you one babes for my area.

God bless you
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by jingh(f): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Eyepencil:
IF BUHARI SHOW HIM CERTIFICATE TODAY MAKE I BEND grin grin
hope you don bend
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by PhockPhockMan: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Reddit:

Hahahahaha, that got me cracked up.
What's is funny bro? They told us to wait by 9 o'clock, it's 1 o'clock, no show yet.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Demdem(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
lekkie073:
pls tell ur oga to show us proof of secondary school leaving certificate and spare us all these brouhaha

Show u, because u are what? What does the law says?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by martin98(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by 49cents(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Habibuisah1:
Have Decided, I Will Vote For Buhari -
If you like, tell me that Buhari went only to almajiri school, I
will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me that Buhari never attended any school before. I will
still vote for Buhari.
Tell me Buhari is actually an Alien from mars I will vote for
Buhari.
Tell me that Buhari is actually 100 years old I will still vote for
Buhari.
Tell me Buhari jailed every single Nigerian that was alive
during his tenure, I will still vote for Buhari,
Tell me that during Buhari's tenure people had to apply to
government and get approval before they urinate, defecate,
eat or drink, I will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me that Jonathan Nigeria would be better than paradise in
4 years if I vote Goodluck, I will still vote for Buhari.
Save your words, save your energy, save your keyboards, save
your time, and leave me alone

you just captured the robotic indset of the teeming educated youth

ni ideology just pure sentient

u guys have reduced it all the fan club things.......smh
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by toorich: 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
chigo93:
my broda,moses wasn't educated as the Egyptian elites,but God used him,God even gave him a good orator in the person of Aaron.Broda Gej has brought pains to our hearts.Buhari may not be as educated as you expected,but when I see guys like kayode fayemi,fashola,Amaechi,ztc around him I feel there is hope.Thank God you've not lost a loved one 2 boko haram.this buhari case of incompetence is similar 2 Donald trump saying obama wasn't qualified 2 run 4 presidency since he wasn't an American! GEJ campaign shld be based on what he has achieved as an Educated president.

Are you high? do you know who Moses was? better read history. it is obvious you don't know history of the past and reality of the present. you should sit and read comments only.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by martin98(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
capableTy:

#VoteWisely
He first ruled Nigeria as a military. Who dare question a major general about his certificates? And we knew what Buhari was doing to people who questioned him then.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Demdem(m): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Opiosko:
You dnt go about swearing an affidavit for photocopies of something when u have the original copy, so it' safe to assume GMB is refering to his original copy. Buhari lied under oath.

U are wrong. If he has his originals with him, then there is no reason for an affidavit but because he doesn't have, that explains the reason for the affidavit.
Next question is, then where is the originals? The General claimed his house was ransacked by the military after the coup and carted away all his valuables including his certificates so to him they are all with the military.
He never lied and his affidavit is in order.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by babestella: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
capableTy:

#VoteWisely

Stop fooling yourself, where is the certificate he used in the previous elections?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by babestella: 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:
Lol... Even Channels TV is tired of waiting for the clueless General to come out with his certificate. They are now showing a religious program from KICC!!

Buhari has failed Nigeria
Shame on those that say Buhari has no need to answer to Nigerians on the whereabouts of his certificates... Shame!!

Shame to APC, it's illiterate supporters, it's educated illiterates, it's luminary bunch of promoters, and shame to APC E-goats. This is the kind of change you want to give NIGERIANS. Common certificate is taking almost a month to bring out. "Change"indeed.

The TV station wouldn't have bothered waiting for the general, I think they just gave him a benefit of the doubt so he could rescue whatever remains of his shameful ascertions and his deceptive party. Events are unfolding.
That we don't have the best of governance now is not enough reason to jettison it and embrace abysmal mediocrity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Rexyl(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
For the inec adhoc staff screening exercise the applicants around me are receiving text messages to come for screening with the original and photocopies of their certificates.

Failure to do so means disqualification, even though they are registered online and got their slips printed and submitted.

Don't say I tell you this secret oh.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by callmenow: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:

U are wrong. If he has his originals with him, then there is no reason for an affidavit but because he doesn't have, that explains the reason for the affidavit.
Next question is, then where is the originals? The General claimed his house was ransacked by the military after the coup and carted away all his valuables including his certificates so to him they are all with the military.
He never lied and his affidavit is in order.

You deserve a privileged place in hell for speaking from both sides of your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by caprock(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tinubu is helping Buhari to obtain certificate from oluwole in due course.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by zaragozafather: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
babestella:

Stop fooling yourself, where is the certificate he used in the previous elections?
babestella:

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by jazzy4naija(m): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Demdem(m): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Opiosko:
Brother the tin be say ur sister no lie say her cert dey with Dana air management, she stated that it was destroyed..abi no be so? The thing for 'mr intergrity own be say he lied on the affidavit. Sure we will go to court and have him charged for perjury.

Has the military denied that his house was ransacked and valuables carted away as claimed by Buhari? Why was they silent about that yesterday?
The same military who less than 3wks ago claimed they Av copies of certificates of leaders suddenly says the opposite now and u feel their integrity isn't in doubt?
The same military which claim they know where chibok girls are months ago?
Tell me specifically where the lie is in his affidavit. I Av posted a copy up there.
Right now, it's Buhari's word against the military and if u want to know the truth, then go to court.
Perjury calls is pure bunkum.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Demdem(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
callmenow:

You deserve a privileged place in hell for speaking from both sides of your mouth.

Fool, showcase this and I will be convinced that u are no Bastard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. / Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.