Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Guys Are Fools - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are Fools (2394 Views)

Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE / Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? / Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are Fools by abrahym(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2008
when u say all guyz na fool, meaning what? it simple as ABC, UR brother is a guy,so he is also a fool? ur dad na guy,so iz also a fool? think b4 u post thrash!
Re: Guys Are Fools by sistawoman: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2008
abrahym:

when u say all guys na fool, meaning what? it simple as ABC, UR brother is a guy,so he is also a fool? ur dad na guy,so iz also a fool? think before u post thrash!

Did you read the post?

Do you not agree that this guy is a fool?
Re: Guys Are Fools by Pataki: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2008
I just read the whole write-up. The grammar is an eye sore. He denial over her, he continue to stay abroad, he now has 3 lady. . . . . . reh. . . reh. . . . reh

@ OP,

Miss Eke is my hobby, Gbegborun is my profession, Amebo is my lifestyle, please spend time to polish yourself up. From your bad grammar, it is obvious you must be a truant from Government Technical College (GOTECO).
Re: Guys Are Fools by phelex(f): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2008
hé hé y r u guys soooooooooooooo r***
if u know u'v got nofin good 2 say, then y can't yhu lve her thrd n stop actin lyk f***s
Re: Guys Are Fools by StephenP(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2008
sistawoman:

Did you read the post?

Do you not agree that this guy is a fool?

How in the world does that justify her topic? He's stupid hence all guys are?
Re: Guys Are Fools by tkb417(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2008
Miss Eke is my hobby, Gbegborun is my profession, Amebo is my lifestyle, please spend time to polish yourself up. From your bad grammar, it is obvious you must be a truant from[b] Government Technical College (GOTECO).[/[/b]quote]
yes idia-aba Abeokuta grin grin
Re: Guys Are Fools by sistawoman: 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2008
StephenP:

How in the world does that justify her topic? He's stupid hence all guys are?

I am not saying all guys are. . . . just this guy.
Re: Guys Are Fools by IykeD(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2008
What's up with this thread of lady 1, lady, lady 2 blah blah blah. My advice for you, mind your biz and probably go back to school; as if you have not been a "Lady 10" to some "fool' somewhere.uuuchhhhh!!
Re: Guys Are Fools by zheroes(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2008
@ topic,

The truth is the guy isnt just a fool, he simply doesnt have a conscience. why not rephrase your topic so you get the sympathy you deserve.
Re: Guys Are Fools by Moonstone(f): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2008
The particular guy in this case is not a fool. He's just irresponsible.
However, Ladies 1 and 3 are humongous fools. . . head-to-toe. With wedding band, they are still sleeping with him? Lady 1 is the bigger of the 2 fools. I pity Lady 2 sha. I hope she's screwing other men abroad.

Awon ode meji! Hissssssssssssssssssssssssss! angry angry angry
Re: Guys Are Fools by MaiSuya(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2008
Moonstone:

The particular guy in this case is not a fool. He's just irresponsible.
However, Ladies 1 and 3 are humongous fools. . . head-to-toe. With wedding band, they are still sleeping with him? Lady 1 is the bigger of the 2 fools. I pity Lady 2 sha. I hope she's screwing other men abroad.

Awon ode meji! Hissssssssssssssssssssssssss! angry angry angry

The best response so far IMHO
Re: Guys Are Fools by dayokanu(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2008
So here is what i want you to do:

Give me the name and number of his wife.

Give me the name and number of his baby mama

Give me the name and number of girlfriend #3.

I will set it all str8 and you don't need to worry.

Sistawoman
Is verizon/AT&T/Tmobile having a free calls promo? Please tell me about it.

@Poster,
The guy is a fool for letting you know about his game
Re: Guys Are Fools by Muza(m): 12:45am On Dec 24, 2008
dayokanu:

Sistawoman
Is verizon/AT&T/Tmobile having a free calls promo? Please tell me about it.
grin cheesy lol grin cheesy
i thought as much.

i keep asking myself,
why are girls chicken headed and fish brained? grin
Re: Guys Are Fools by bluespice(f): 1:00am On Dec 24, 2008
Muza i pass on all the insults passed to the OP for generalising to u!
Re: Guys Are Fools by DaPhoenix(f): 1:04am On Dec 24, 2008
*bumping Pussycat Dolls* I don't need a man. . . [img]http://brandysource.net/board/Smileys/default/groovin[/img]
Re: Guys Are Fools by Muza(m): 1:18am On Dec 24, 2008

i dnt know wat insults u are talkin about,
i ddnt waste my time reading though ppl comment,cos it doesnt matter wat anyone might say,
wat ever anyone might say wudn't change wat women are,
they dnt learn from their fellow foolish girl friends mistake,
dnt be surprised when the guy gets lady 4,5,6. . .,
they never learn,they just keep comin grin
Re: Guys Are Fools by acidrop(f): 1:18am On Dec 24, 2008
guy aint no fool
Re: Guys Are Fools by chamotex(m): 1:22am On Dec 24, 2008
For your first post . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I feel very sorry for you!

What a dumb post . . . . . . Imagine!
Re: Guys Are Fools by lawyer(m): 3:39am On Dec 24, 2008
what a very odd way to attract attention in a post topic and calling guys fools! I have read your post and the error is in the title of your post which is marginally different from the original post. Its better you change it to prevent users from hauling insults at you constantly angry
Re: Guys Are Fools by weebay(m): 3:47am On Dec 24, 2008
yo gurl am not gonna diss u or anything, bt why do u have to go on and say GUYS ARE FOOLS i find that offencive u knw as an HATE CRIME!!
Re: Guys Are Fools by A40(m): 4:16am On Dec 24, 2008
@poster of topic
You must have shit-bricks for brains hence your constant emission of faecal matter.Asiwaju of Mad people
Re: Guys Are Fools by topup: 4:58am On Dec 24, 2008
Tough one. .

I think you should just warn your friend about the tactic that some guys use to make their girlfriends relax, don't tell her names, but if she is on guard and doesn't want to have sex with him then she will be more alert to any pressure that comes after she takes him to her parents.
Re: Guys Are Fools by daduke2k(m): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2008
guys nawa for una ooo u wan kill the babe and for those who like yabing mind ur TSS angry wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! / How To Make A Lady Like You / The Crazy Things My Friends Did For Love: Happy Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.