Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (53235 Views)

What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by lonelydora: 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
englishmart:
they take 2-3bottles of origin to ginger their morale (guys wey no get flows o)

Back then when I was still a learner, I do take something that will ginger my flows. If I reason you with that morale, you go know say I be Lebanese based Canadian schooling in Tokyo but currently in Abuja....grin
I no see France for your list.
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
woooooow !!! You look amazing

I don rush dash you LIKE sharp sharp #No-homo# grin

I don dey suspect you. Guy why you go dey talk like this na? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hmmm...now we know..tnx 4 ds information, inshort i will go 2hrs b4 d agreed time
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
xkris11:
@op,you be mumu oo if you still do all these to host a lady,let me ask you..how old are you?
Foolishness wil be your portion in Jesus name. You this dumb headed attention seeking goat
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by dadoctore(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Purplehisbiscus:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Laugh don make me pour ciroc for my samsung tab... cheesy cheesy
U sure say no be Alomo u pour for ya Tecno like dat?!
Lol, I kid...
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by agrovick(m): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
dechandel:
I feel sick whenever she comes..

Then i get to cuddle her without permission lipsrsealed
This gal eh, since when did u become m?
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Rilamaka:

I don dey suspect you. Guy why you go dey talk like this na? cheesy cheesy cheesy
no vex jawe grin

The guy make brain na why jawe
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
cbrass:

Check now
Nope.
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Midehi:
Hmmm...now we know..tnx 4 ds information, inshort i will go 2hrs b4 d agreed time
roflwkmd grin
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by carik(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
Changes phone password to her name grin
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by dechandel(f): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
agrovick:

This gal eh, since when did u become m?
I just got a sex transplant shocked angry
Feels good being a guy wink
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by xkris11(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Foolishness wil be your portion in Jesus name. You this dumb headed attention seeking goat

attention seeker
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Andy01(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
Unplug the ps3 in the room. Then carry dvd and Prep one romantic movie wink
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
wiringdpt:
I clean my house, take a bath and brush my teeth then pretend I was sleeping.
baddest! I greet u bros
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by cbrass(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
softysparky:

Nope.

Ok embarassed cry
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by SkinnyDude(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
xynerise:
We use our last money to buy something we have not eaten for decades just to impress her.

Sometimes, if it takes her too long to come, we would go to the nearest barbers shop or any store close to the junction and wait for her
i dont cook with meat. i only use fish, sometimes crayfish. but the day this girl announced she was coming. i cooked with meat, and garnished it with egg. but do you know what happened? she later disappointed, she didnt come. i felt like returning the meat to the butcher. if it was possible, i would have done it..
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
xkris11:

attention seeker
You can't tell me that if you get to meet me offline.. Just respect yourself bro.. I respect both young and old on this forum, so pls don't let yours be an exception
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by okonelfg(m): 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
me sef no want make my babe see this thread oooooo
i swear if u b professor ur student go suffer,all ur question go be....list 10,state 10,name 10,giv 10 difference btwn,bcox of ur thread shaaa lolz
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by xynerise: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i dont cook with meat. i only use fish, sometimes crayfish. but the day this girl announced she was coming. i cooked with meat, and garnished it with egg. but do you know what happened? she later disappointed, she didnt come. i felt like returning the meat to the butcher. if it was possible, i would have done it..
Chai
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by agrovick(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
dechandel:
I just got a sex transplant shocked angry
Feels good being a guy wink
Smh, for u I won't mind being gay
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Krisddon: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
You might have one point in time done some of these things when MEN were BOYS. However, most of these things are done especially when the relationship is still new and you are still being shark-ed

On the contrary, no matter how matured you are, you might still find yourself doing one or two do of these things

Let's see if you are/were guilty of one of the categories

Note : This is not a general assumption

10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends

1. They sweep and keep the room tidy prior to her arrival even if the room has not been swept for days

2. They tell their friends not to spend too much time with them when she arrives. That is, after spending 20-30 mins, courtesy demand they bleep off

3. They try to change their boxers and underwears even when it is not really dirty

4. They make provision for condoms in case of necessity, hoping if miracle might happen

5. They go to the petrol station to buy petrol (not in all cases though)

6. They keep looking at their watches at intervals as if their lives depend on it

7. They Spend more minutes brushing their teeth than the normal time grin

8. They spray little amount of perfume, though it might not really scent well

9. They make an estimation of how much they are going to spend grin

10. They are so expectant that they keep hoping their phones ring grin

Oooyah let forming begin cool

Feel free to add yours

Written By : Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com

@ OP, you wrote from experience.
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
okonelfg:
i swear if u b professor ur student go suffer,all ur question go be....list 10,state 10,name 10,giv 10 difference btwn,bcox of ur thread shaaa lolz
oga mi, na 10 Things sure pass ooo grin
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by SkinnyDude(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
xynerise:

Chai
you need to see vexing that day. that money na my T.fair for one week.
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
Krisddon:

@ OP, you wrote from experience.
[i] from experience and that of my peeps grin ix
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
roflwkmd grin
meaning?
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by dechandel(f): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
agrovick:

Smh, for u I won't mind being gay
For me??
Ohh sweet heavens,. We are gon make such a sweet story..
Guys wouldnt mind being gays grin
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by nawtikid(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
dechandel:
I feel sick whenever she comes..

Then i get to cuddle her without permission lipsrsealed
com, are u male or female?
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Stanleyafam(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Must u expose ur species?
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Midehi:

meaning?
laf wan kill me die.. Lwkmd
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by nawtikid(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ehn ehn ? So using of vaseline implies I don't have a babe... Hehehehehehe !!!

I laf like GEJ grin
Tosin, I bin think xey u wan upload ur babe pix na
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by dechandel(f): 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
nawtikid:
com, are u male or female?
What does it look like??
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
nawtikid:
Tosin, I bin think xey u wan upload ur babe pix na
I'm not ashamed of showing off my babe.. Ooowkay I will upload her pix and take it down after you view it.. Agreed ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys / Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) / 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.