Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (53227 Views)

What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by rabbaba: 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
Some will preper food
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by apparentlylaw(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dey do some Lil work awt ...esp Press Up ...

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by ProsperUSA: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
really. Buy her iPhone 6

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by presh2mos: 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
I need not expect her too all that's stated above. It's just natural with me. Nice post sha
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by danielmichael(m): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
He neva hears dier local language as if he jus came baak frm london..

Omor see phonetics for street
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by LewisO: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
dechandel:
I feel sick whenever she comes..

Then i get to cuddle her without permission lipsrsealed
U! for your mind, OK no probs! wink
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by stayblack: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
WOMEN.U CANT DO WITH DEM AND CANT DO WITHOUT DEM...
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
[size=17pt]spray some perfume on my balls too undecided...... Use thierry murglar angel, the blue one, she says it smells like chocolate, I SAY "baby the balls also look like malteasers, why not JUST have a taste ALREADY"......

Besides all that, i get her some of her favorite food ready, my girl is the best...... [/size]
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
we av catch dem boyz o cheesy
I will soon expose ladies
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by hotgunz(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Na lie jor me no care or do any i jst freestyle
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by LewisO: 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
and what makes you think it will hit FP ? tongue
I have moved it to FP already! cool
U don't like as modified it, u now quoted referring to the formal, funny dude! grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by BlueMagic2(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
I got 99 problems but a B!$c# aint one. cool cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
y u dey leak our secret na?
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by mirexxx(f): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
I will soon expose ladies
expose na...Wats my own
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by wiringdpt(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
I clean my house, take a bath and brush my teeth then pretend I was sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by SirWellington(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bad guy! U get am wella!
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
kamez:
Guilty of numbers 1 2 and 4 sha..

But that was back in my university days grin
woooooow !!! You look amazing

I don rush dash you LIKE sharp sharp #No-homo# grin
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by lion042(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
You might have one point in time done some of these things when MEN were BOYS. However, most of these things are done especially when the relationship is still new and you are still being shark-ed

On the contrary, no matter how matured you are, you might still find yourself doing one or two do of these things

Let's see if you are/were guilty of one of the categories

Note : This is not a general assumption

10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends

1. They sweep and keep the room tidy prior to her arrival even if the room has not been swept for days

2. They tell their friends not to spend too much time with them when she arrives. That is, after spending 20-30 mins, courtesy demand they bleep off

3. They try to change their boxers and underwears even when it is not really dirty

4. They make provision for condoms in case of necessity, hoping if miracle might happen

5. They go to the petrol station to buy petrol (not in all cases though)

6. They keep looking at their watches at intervals as if their lives depend on it

7. They Spend more minutes brushing their teeth than the normal time grin

8. They spray little amount of perfume, though it might not really scent well

9. They make an estimation of how much they are going to spend grin

10. They are so expectant that they keep hoping their phones ring grin

Oooyah let forming begin cool

Feel free to add yours

Written By : Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com

Bad man, you don cast urself finish

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by hedonistic: 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
These stupid topics keep making the front page on a daily basis. Truly alarming.
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by arvinsloane(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
englishmart:
they take 2-3bottles of origin to ginger their morale (guys wey no get flows o)

Back then when I was still a learner, I do take something that will ginger my flows. If I reason you with that morale, you go know say I be Lebanese based Canadian schooling in Tokyo but currently in Abuja....grin
Guy you funny o
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Kingoftruth(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
You might have one point in time done some of these things when MEN were BOYS. However, most of these things are done especially when the relationship is still new and you are still being shark-ed

On the contrary, no matter how matured you are, you might still find yourself doing one or two do of these things

Let's see if you are/were guilty of one of the categories

Note : This is not a general assumption

10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends

1. They sweep and keep the room tidy prior to her arrival even if the room has not been swept for days

2. They tell their friends not to spend too much time with them when she arrives. That is, after spending 20-30 mins, courtesy demand they bleep off

3. They try to change their boxers and underwears even when it is not really dirty

4. They make provision for condoms in case of necessity, hoping if miracle might happen

5. They go to the petrol station to buy petrol (not in all cases though)

6. They keep looking at their watches at intervals as if their lives depend on it

7. They Spend more minutes brushing their teeth than the normal time grin

8. They spray little amount of perfume, though it might not really scent well

9. They make an estimation of how much they are going to spend grin

10. They are so expectant that they keep hoping their phones ring grin

Oooyah let forming begin cool

Feel free to add yours

Written By : Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com

. Completely on point
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
blackjack21:

tosyn you're a TRAITOR.

#strangled him. angry
hahahahaha lwkmd grin

Egbon mi, no vex say I don open fowl nyansh

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Kingoftruth(m): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Completely on point.
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
hismond:
@Tosyne2much, u spilled way too much!

y will u open ur fellow men yansh in public?

now those babes will stat hyping their commodities since they know all these
no vex jawe my bros. Me sef know say I don mis-yarn [/i] grin
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by AJOT99(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
grin grin

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Walkopet:
I knw say na tosin go create dis thread, I no knw say na for Ado Poly u dey study o, whr u dey stay, che na Aba ErinFun ni, abi town, abi na satellite u dey ni?
Woooooow !!!

I rep The Federal Polytechnic Ado- Ekiti.. Na Aba Erinfun sure pass ooooo oga mi

Btw, who told you that's my sch ?
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Badgers14: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
englishmart:
they take 2-3bottles of origin to ginger their morale (guys wey no get flows o)

Back then when I was still a learner, I do take something that will ginger my flows. If I reason you with that morale, you go know say I be Lebanese based Canadian schooling in Tokyo but currently in Abuja....grin

Very funny grin, abeg one bottle of monkey tail for you grin
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by experimentist: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Shege Tosyne2much, you go like toto welluwellu o
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
LewisO:
I have moved it to FP already! cool
U don't like as modified it, u now quoted referring to the formal, funny dude! grin
Oooooyah rush go open church ooooo.. See as you prophesy FP as e come to pass grin
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by cluksy(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Correct babe,
softysparky:
They call their other babes on phone to be certain of their whereabouts to avoid kasala.

ur head's there.
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by cbrass(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
softysparky:
They call their other babes on phone to be certain of their whereabouts to avoid kasala.

You look familiar shocked
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by dahunsy(f): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
coughs***clears throat..child abuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys / Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) / 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.