Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (53241 Views)

What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by nawtikid(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
dechandel:
What does it look like??
it looks lyk a mystery
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by agrovick(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
dechandel:
For me??
Ohh sweet heavens,. We are gon make such a sweet story..
Guys wouldnt mind being gays grin
U bet cheesy
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Always giving list of 10 things we already know @Tosyne2much
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by wablex(m): 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
ronald4lif:
Well said!

take buran tashi God cme hlp u she no cme undecided
ronald4lif:
Well said!

take buran tashi God cme hlp u she no cme
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by dechandel(f): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
nawtikid:
it looks lyk a mystery
Then solve it!!
agrovick:

U bet cheesy
wink wink
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by nawtikid(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm not ashamed of showing off my babe.. Ooowkay I will upload her pix and take it down after you view it.. Agreed ?
lol, yes sir!
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by daveP(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
dechandel:
oh, i seee (smooches beard for comment 5999 since he join nl)
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
laf wan kill me die.. Lwkmd
oh...ok...abeg no laff much jor,na expo u jus yarn us so
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by dechandel(f): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
daveP:
oh, i seee (smooches beard for comment 5999 since he join nl)
In other words, you are dedicating your 6000th comment to me?? shocked cheesy
Yeaaaa!!!! smiley smiley smiley
*runs off to prepare a thank you speech*

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by yang(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Buy tissue and toothpaste cheesy cheesy. . . Very important, as cheap as these may sound, we been dey go bobo room for 4th floor collect toothpaste grin and as for tissue?, well you know the story. But when anybody wan import, these things miraculously appear in the bathroom shocked
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by nairaman66(m): 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
You might have one point in time done some of these things when MEN were BOYS. However, most of these things are done especially when the relationship is still new and you are still being shark-ed

On the contrary, no matter how matured you are, you might still find yourself doing one or two do of these things

Let's see if you are/were guilty of one of the categories

Note : This is not a general assumption

10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends

1. They sweep and keep the room tidy prior to her arrival even if the room has not been swept for days

2. They tell their friends not to spend too much time with them when she arrives. That is, after spending 20-30 mins, courtesy demand they bleep off

3. They try to change their boxers and underwears even when it is not really dirty

4. They make provision for condoms in case of necessity, hoping if miracle might happen

5. They go to the petrol station to buy petrol (not in all cases though)

6. They keep looking at their watches at intervals as if their lives depend on it

7. They Spend more minutes brushing their teeth than the normal time grin

8. They spray little amount of perfume, though it might not really scent well

9. They make an estimation of how much they are going to spend grin

10. They are so expectant that they keep hoping their phones ring grin

Oooyah let forming begin cool

Feel free to add yours

Written By : Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com

Tosyne, pulling the plugs on boys and girls everyday. Gbosa for you!! grin
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
nawtikid:
lol, yes sir!

Here's my wifey cool

Tell me when you see it so I will take it off
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

1. They sweep and keep the room tidy prior to her arrival even if the room has not been swept for days

2. They tell their friends not to spend too much time with them when she arrives. That is, after spending 20-30 mins, courtesy demand they bleep off

3. They try to change their boxers and underwears even when it is not really dirty

4. They make provision for condoms in case of necessity, hoping if miracle might happen

@ 1. I leave my room the way it is.... (maritime academy of Nigeria Oron instilled neatness into me)

@ 2. I never do that to my homies.... We all hang out together and they leave when they want.

@ 3. Like I said.... Maritime academy instilled neatness in me so I'm very concious of my hygiene.

@ 4. Hmmmm.... I hate condoms.... If I dont hate them, I hate their smell no matter how differently scented, they have this latex smell that irritates me so........ I dont think about them... More over, sex is overated and I enjoy it with my GF only....

@ 5. Theres always light at home.... If there isnt, the gen only comes on at night... She can watch movies on my Ipad, if it runs down, she could continue on my old ipod which has everything the Ipad has... If that one run down, we smooch till we tire because smooching is waaaaay more adventurous than sex.....

@ 7. My mouth no dey smell. I brush twice a day and I'm soo addicted to chewing orbit gums.... Love the taste and feel...

@ 8. First thing I do after patting my wet body with my towel is apply my deodorant, then, apply my blue seal cocoa butter vaseline(vaseline rocks when it comes to beautiful skin) then I wear my body spray before wearing a stronger fabric perfume which lasts even when I wash my clothes....

So my friend you see, just because you do what you mentioned or you know a few guys who do these things doesnt mean the whole guy flock do the same...

Quote me negatively and I'll show you why the elephant is the only animal that cant jump.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
nairaman66:

Tosyne, pulling the plugs on boys and girls everyday. Gbosa for you!! grin
hahaha grin

No vex jawe my boss
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
eesy:
Always giving list of 10 things we already know @Tosyne2much
ooooooyah, 10 Types Of Nairalanders With Fake Identity

Hahahahaha grin

You know that one too abi ?
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by nawtikid(m): 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:

Here's my wifey cool

Tell me when you see it so I will take it off
seen

Btw, she's good-looking
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
nawtikid:
seen

Btw, she's good-looking
Thnks bro
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Kingsasian(m): 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Keep the bed well arranged and neat, wash the bathroom and toilet, Scrub the tiles etc.
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by mirexxx(f): 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
@ 1. I leave my room the way it is.... (maritime academy of Nigeria Oron instilled neatness into me)

@ 2. I never do that to my homies.... We all hang out together and they leave when they want.

@ 3. Like I said.... Maritime academy instilled neatness in me so I'm very concious of my hygiene.

@ 4. Hmmmm.... I hate condoms.... If I dont hate them, I hate their smell no matter how differently scented, they have this latex smell that irritates me so........ I dont think about them... More over, sex is overated and I enjoy it with my GF only....

@ 5. Theres always light at home.... If there isnt, the gen only comes on at night... She can watch movies on my Ipad, if it runs down, she could continue on my old ipod which has everything the Ipad has... If that one run down, we smooch till we tire because smooching is waaaaay more adventurous than sex.....

@ 7. My mouth no dey smell. I brush twice a day and I'm soo addicted to chewing orbit gums.... Love the taste and feel...

@ 8. First thing I do after patting my wet body with my towel is apply my deodorant, then, apply my blue seal cocoa butter vaseline(vaseline rocks when it comes to beautiful skin) then I wear my body spray before wearing a stronger fabric perfume which lasts even when I wash my clothes....

So my friend you see, just because you do what you mentioned or you know a few guys who do these things doesnt mean the whole guy flock do the same...

Quote me negatively and I'll show you why the elephant is the only animal that cant jump.
hahaha oya start jumping wink
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
You might have one point in time done some of these things when MEN were BOYS. However, most of these things are done especially when the relationship is still new and you are still being shark-ed

On the contrary, no matter how matured you are, you might still find yourself doing one or two do of these things

6. They keep looking at their watches at intervals as if their lives depend on it

Feel free to add yours

Most of these things are for a babe that hasn't gotten used to you...
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Uchizzy(m): 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
#4 grin grin
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
hahaha oya start jumping wink
Lol.... I just jumped from the top of a tomato tree... grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by mirexxx(f): 12:04am On Jan 24, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
Lol.... I just jumped from the top of a tomato tree... grin grin grin
tomatoe TREE jisos Christ of Zimbabwe! am sure dere was an earthquake smiley
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by rago(m): 12:05am On Jan 24, 2015
tosyne2much:

Feel free to add yours

IDIOT NI BOBO YII. GET A LIFE BOY.
NO BEEF. JUST ADVISING
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by rago(m): 12:07am On Jan 24, 2015
dosnt he hv a life beyond NL
i smh!!!
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
tomatoe TREE jisos Christ of Zimbabwe! am sure dere was an earthquake smiley
Omo.... It was soo strong a quake the right now, my neighbours are wondering what happened to their house while they where away on a nights out.... Their house is in rubbles... grin grin.. P.s.... Damn.... You've got beautiful skin.... Hmmmm and that look..... Soo eye catching and neck twisting... 3 words dear = You are gorgeous...
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by phlamesG: 12:12am On Jan 24, 2015
U hit d nail on dah head
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by mirexxx(f): 12:25am On Jan 24, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
Omo.... It was soo strong a quake the right now, my neighbours are wondering what happened to their house while they where away on a nights out.... Their house is in rubbles... grin grin.. P.s.... Damn.... You've got beautiful skin.... Hmmmm and that look..... Soo eye catching and neck twisting... 3 words dear = You are gorgeous...
thanks smiley
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 24, 2015
hehe! grin so this is what you guys have been doing grin
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
thanks smiley
You are most welcome dear..
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Revolva(m): 12:32am On Jan 24, 2015
cool cool i laff if any babe dey come find me..na she sabiu..i go don arrange the crib...weller to make her feel .den bang her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Relationship And A Friendship? / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.