Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi (48182 Views)

IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike / Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning / The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by Bluepamex: 8:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Caseless:
Jonathan shall pay for all his atrocities against the nigerian people.
Mumu

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by Bluepamex: 8:42am On Jan 26, 2015
Caseless:
Mumu part two after Amaechi

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 26, 2015
mekaboy:
U get office?
y re u thinking with ur anus?
Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2015
Thunder fire devil! Na only amaechi and his apc ogas know what they planted in that liberation stadium that would have gone off during the campaign. At least, GEJ has proven not be clueless as he has always been labelled.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by Redstone(m): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2015
Caseless:

That's a story for another god. You are not the only Nigerian bro, there are millions of Nigerians who don't agree with the fact that Amaechi disrespects the president and the office he occupies. He should had gotten his thugs to confront the soldiers and see how it plays out.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by DaBullIT(m): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2015
49cents:

Good comment but are you aware that this is a democracy? Its not a war! Amaechi gave the same venue to the APC just a week or two ago and now he is refusing the PDP that same venue citing lame reasons common!!!!!!

Every samart person would know that APC and PDP remain sides of the same coin, they both will rig, bribe, fight dirty just to get into power, they don't have ur interest at heart so don't be fooled!!!!

Thanks but like you said Amaechi had a reason it may sound lame, but to others it's not lame, also Apc probably requested ahead of time, every schedule would have been cleared for the APC campaign.

Whereas pdp made an impromptu request, forcing all scheduled activities to close

Just as GEJ's wife's visit caused 8 hour hold up on lagos roafs

2 hours delay and flights grounded for GEJ and his goons arrival in lagos

Delay and failure of OAU students due to cancelling of public transports because of his visit . Many people were stranded in town

Others had to trek from school gate to far exam centrez

Nigerians keep record of everything
Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by chiomashine: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2015
Fool

Bluepamex:

Mumu
Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by Redstone(m): 8:57am On Jan 26, 2015
lawanson44:
Thunder fire devil! Na only amaechi and his apc ogas know what they planted in that liberation stadium that would have gone off during the campaign. At least, GEJ has proven not be clueless as he has always been labelled.

You have a valid point. The liberation stadium could be a sinister trap to hit the President and his party members. Only God knows what they have planned with that liberation stadium. APC and Amaechi is a party to be avoided.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by dustydee: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Amaechi should just keep quiet. He should have allowed the PDP use the stadium and avoided this embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by Bluepamex: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2015
kayciano:
AMAECHI has 2 problems as a human being , but has failed to recognize these facts, so that appropriate solutions can be accrued..

1)UNFORGIVING SPIRIT.

2)NEVER ACCEPTS DEFEAT...

Bet me, these 2 things can kill a man faster ,after WOMEN...
Amaechi's case against Gej is beyond politic,its pure hatred and envy and that's how witch reason things,we all know this here in Rivers state.his problem is that the Gej he was richer and more famous than some years back is now the president of Nigeria.if not that Amaechi was looking for second term he wouldn't have supported Gej in 2011,we know that witch are not always happy when their next door neighbours are doing better than them .

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by chiomashine: 9:02am On Jan 26, 2015
Don't mind the bunch of clueless people who just happen to get half an information and comment as if they know the whole storyline, go back to history and critically analysis why the stadium was taken from Amaechi. Goodluck has the power and the right to take the stadium. Since Amaechi has decided to play a boy and not a mature man in the game of politics.

Redstone:

That's a story for another god. You are not the only Nigerian bro, there are millions of Nigerians who don't agree with the fact that Amaechi disrespects the president and the office he occupies. He should had gotten his thugs to confront the soldiers and see how it plays out.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by Skoopy(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2015
asadike:
You treated d office of d president with disdain, so u deserve whatever it is, coming ur way. Is politics a do or die affair? You myt sit down one day to dine wit gej after al, your enemy today myt become your friend tomorrow.

This two don't have any plans of becoming friends anytime soon, not even tomorrow.
Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by samplegirl(f): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2015
I thought this man get LIVER!

Starting what you know you can't finish.

Mtcheeeeew!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by Bluepamex: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2015
killuminati:
Jonathan is a very lawless monkey who thinks he's living in an animal kingdom.. The king of the jungle, General Lion Mohammadu Buhari will show him pepper very soon.
Tell Your useless APC number one mugu to go to court in Rivers state that he closed down 2 years ago stop Gej from using a stadium in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by awa(m): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2015
Mr. Amechi,

You might wish to reconsider the extent you are taking this polities to. After all said and done, Rivers and Bayelsa still have something in common. Please don't allow ego to deny you all sense of reasoning.... I used to be your Fan but I guess you are loosing every sense of morality.
You allow APC to use the Stadium but you just decided to restart work during the time the President wants to use it

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by brofula(m): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Amaechi!!! experience is the best teacher, By the way where is Ibori and Gov Muritala Nyako, how come they are not around again to criticize Mr. President?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by brofula(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2015
Amaechi get a life

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by abtywo(m): 9:43am On Jan 26, 2015
Using the stadium doesnt mean Uncle Jona go win the election, let them use it. Dont be egoistic
Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by talktimi(m): 9:44am On Jan 26, 2015
Amaechi !!! Amaechi !!! Amaechi !!!

I hope you remember what Timipre Sylva told you during the APC national convention in Abuja ?
Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by comrChris(m): 9:44am On Jan 26, 2015
So there is something like RESPECT in amaechis diary wonder shall never cease

first PDP respected him by requesting his permission instead of him taking his ego behind him he tried playing the strongman's card which he is not

was it not the same stadium where the interior was shown here on nland,was there any signs of work going on there?

the way this man called amaechi takes issues concerning the president so personal is worrisome. He lacks total respect for the office of the presidency and its very dangerous for his political career

well my advice to him if he is not happy with the army taking over the stadium he should command his soldiers to confront them and possibly stop them

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Nigeria is a federal state, not a unitary state. All the components parts get their power from the Constitution, not the centre.

When it comes to this you are suddenly aware that Nigeria is a federal state, therefore all the components have equal powers according to you, but when it comes to insecurity in the NE, it is solely the responsibility of the PRESIDENT.

Do you not pay attention to your comment? Do you not notice a whiff of hypocrisy in it?

I am sure you will run from pillar to post trying to rationalise and defend your position.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by redsun(m): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2015
What business does a state government have with the management of a sports stadium? Don't they have stadium management board in rivers state of that sees to the day to day management of sports facilities and arenas? Are they not suppose to make money for the state by hiring it out to a le participants?

Wild chimps i in the jungle are better politicians than Nigerian politicians. In a proper chimp world,they will be lowly ranked at the bottom of the hierarchy.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by gp6liveth(m): 10:09am On Jan 26, 2015
So you mean a one day campaign will totally destroy the stadium. APC campaigned and there was no construction to obstruct them, now is GEJ and ur have sworn an oath with ur APC godfathers that u will not allow GEJ to use the stadium. U think u are stronger than upper authority.

Let me inform u amaechi. If u don't want to be flogged don't near that stadium on Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by wazobiaN9(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2015
DeviIhimself:
Amaechi the moronn just like the illiterate terrorist general Buhari, he doesn't know the law of respect which is reciprocal.

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

Gej till 2019

We can clearly see what the "DeviIhimself" wishes for Nigeria.

God no go gree you and your cohorts. Ameeeen
Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by DeviIhimself: 10:16am On Jan 26, 2015
wazobiaN9:

We can clearly see what the "DeviIhimself" wishes for Nigeria.

God no go gree you and your cohorts. Ameeeen
Thunder fire your ancestors there

Gej till 2019
Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by ayokunlei(m): 10:19am On Jan 26, 2015
Monimatic:
The Rivers State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, has said that contrary to President Goodluck Jonathan’s claim, the President is not interested in a free and fair election.

Amaechi, who was reacting to soldiers’ occupation of the Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium ahead of the Jonathan’s political campaign in the state on Wednesday, said the action of the President was an indication that he (Jonathan) was opposed to democratic norms.

The governor, who spoke in Government House in Port Harcourt on Sunday, explained that it was wrong for President Jonathan to order soldiers to take over the state-owned stadium, even when approval was not given by the state government.

He argued that a President should have respected the position of the state government in an ideal federation, particularly after telling the Peoples Democratic Party to use the Liberation Stadium.

Amaechi said, “Why is the President insisting on using the Adokiye Amiesamaka Stadium after we have told the PDP that work is currently going on there? It is unfortunate that the President is preaching one thing and doing another thing.

“If the President is truly interested in the conduct of a free and fair election, why did he order armed soldiers to forcefully take over a state government-owned facility when it was not given to him or the PDP?

“Why should a President elected in a democratic election, serving under a democratic dispensation order soldiers to take over a state-owned stadium? In an ideal federation, the President is supposed to respect our position, essentially after we asked them to use the Liberation Stadium at Elekahia, in Port Harcourt City.”

In a related development, the state PDP Chairman, Mr. Felix Obuah, confirmed the party’s readiness to use the Adokiye Amiesamaka Stadium on Wednesday.

Obuah said in a statement signed by his Special Adviser, Media, Mr. Jerry Needam, that the reason given by Amaechi on why he refused the party’s request to use the stadium was unacceptable.

The state PDP chairman argued that the stadium was built with state funds, maintaining that the facility was only conceptualised when Amaechi was a member of the PDP.

He, however, challenged the governor to name any capital project that he implemented since he defected to the APC in November 2013.

Obuah told members and supporters of the PDP to turn out in their large number to welcome the presidential campaign train in continuation of President Jonathan’s bid to earn a second term.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-not-interested-in-free-polls-amaechi/

Amaechi is running mad! Why shld he not use a state owned stadium? because of political stuff? A whole President for that matter. If you knw say u mad reach, u suppose confront the Army ni. Funny Governor.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by jackymfon: 10:21am On Jan 26, 2015
Respect is reciprocal... Ameachi I can't deal abeg speak to the hand!!!
Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by Kagarko(m): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2015
Juliaann:
which office?

Which kind head you get ni?

Office of the Executive Governor of River State

Chaiiii deais GOD woooo ( vote the incubent incoming governor i have tested him )

Chaiiii Big Heads In Nairaland Plenty Ooooo.

Anyway Nigeria In Febuhari Sai GMB/PYO.
Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by Pennyways: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2015
chigo93:
he refused sharing rivers state funds with patience jonathan,and refused f.ucking the fat bitch,is dat disrespecting higher office?no wonder gej got stoned!foolishness will be voted out.
who owns this illiterate dog?
Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by Dammyllionaire(m): 10:38am On Jan 26, 2015
ayokunlei:

Amaechi is running mad! Why shld he not use a state owned stadium? because of political stuff? A whole President for that matter. If you knw say u mad reach, u suppose confront the Army ni. Funny Governor.

Seriously, your case need a serious medical checkup... Where do you think we are? In the jungle? Or do you think we are still in the Military era or in a Unitary system of govt? What right did the President have to forcefully take over a state owned property? Can this rubbish happen in a developed society? Can it even happen in a sensible developing countries?

Although, am not in support of Ameachi decision but using the armed force to unlawfully and forcefully taken over a state owned property is totally an abuse of power and misuse of armed forces.
Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by Dammyllionaire(m): 10:42am On Jan 26, 2015
Where do you guys think we are? In the jungle or where? Or do you think we are still in the Military era or in a Unitary system of govt? What right did the President have to forcefully take over a state owned property? Can this rubbish happen in a developed society? Can it even happen in a sensible developing countries?

Although, am not in support of Ameachi decision but using the armed force to unlawfully and forcefully taken over a state owned property is totally an abuse of power and misuse of armed forces.

What stop the fed govt from establishing a federal govt owned property in the state where such an event can easily take place?
Re: President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi by rabbaba: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2015
Amaechi my brother do u have office who put u in that office. That office is no ur own b4 it was give u to take care of by the PDP u are a betreayal. If u think ur dick is working come out and fight that day and see if u and ur boko haram will stand. Now ur crying out loud waisted Enugu sperm that came and nationalisd in rivers state just take ur time o. U see how we r diging everything out ur oga buhari and ur own go soon come out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose / Wike Receives Hero’s Welcome As He Arrives Port Harcourt From Edo (video) / Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.