Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (53757 Views)

7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Misogynist2014(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Following
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by tonychristopher: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
11. they are too beggerly, you meet a lady online today, next thing is send me recharge card, they are too tokenistic and confused, I think i will do with ethipoian lady so that i can drink caffinated coffee all through or jamaican, so that i can smoke weed all the days of my happy life
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Misogynist2014(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
NickiRoman:
Many African Ladies Indeed,How many ladies have you met for you to come up with this conclusion?You attract what you are.

The moment people realise Nairaland is absolutely different from the real world life would much easier. How many African countries have you been to? People who bash women on Nairaland don't have the balls to do so in real life,If you hate women that much why not try Men.

Assumptions is the mother of all F*ck Ups.

You are right.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by deavicky(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
keep telling urself that until u are Rita Dominic's age by then ur eyes go clear
she Is rita Dominic already. See her profile she registered 0n nairaland 2012. Any one who had been on Nairaland later than 2013 is not a baby.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Misogynist2014(m): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

Why? will they eat sand in the marriage? I was telling myself this lie but now I've realized I was wrong. Marry the rich guy if he comes to u
lol
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=WEIRDPC post=30140877][/quote]
A full grown non-imbecilic adult actually thought this through and decided to put his moronic thoughts in a moronic writeup and another felt oh, this is frontpage worthy material. I mean, WTF?!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Louislewis: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
[size=14pt]You have said it all. In addition, choosing a wrong male partner that his age when compared with his period to settle down is quite longer than your age at which you are expecting to settle down as wife. (Very important)[/size]
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by CzarChris(m): 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Choi, judging from the comments on this thread by the 'ladies', this topic dey pain 'to whom it may concern' well well!!! grin grin grin.

Well my thoughts on the matter on hand is this, like the bible said, 'whatever you sow you reap for God is not mocked'. Ladies count your teeth with your tongue.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Misogynist2014(m): 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

Why? will they eat sand in the marriage? I was telling myself this lie but now I've realized I was wrong. Marry the rich guy if he comes to u
lol
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Rushna(f): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
According 2 dis post,u made it looks like its only d womenfolks dat are guilty whereas u are absolutely wrong cos as we ave it in women dats aw it is wit d men,so,i think wen next u are opportuned 2 write again,u'd beta balance both sides i.e d women and d men.men are also guilty of some stuffs dat made d women behave dat way.

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Qmab: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Creamish:

@Bolded...i was just going to ask whoz been getting married every weekend to the men....if only OP & co know the number of weddings that occur weekly...they'd desist from over-reacting.

If the ladies u date are nuttn to write home about, then its their headache. U truly have no idea how many African women exist...talkless of the justification to use that word "MOST". Granted the aforementioned are bad traits but pls...how many ladies na? How many have u actually dated that are like dat?

Personally, i feel both sexes need to work on themselves. Guys believe this is their world..so they can do whatever and not have "10 things this or 10 things that" listed about them. Datz bull. Decent ladies dont need Mummy's pets, thugs, dirtbags, NFAs (No future ambition)etc.

U know where to meet decent ladies. Dont go to clubs expecting less makeup or fully dressed chicks.

Remember...birds of same feather..
I u dey para gaan o. Any ways, i agree with you. My boyfriend used to belong to the carefree category until he met me. So pls less generalization @ d o.p
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
keep telling urself that until u are Rita Dominic's age by then ur eyes go clear
let me get this straight...a woman has to mould herself into a wife material just to marry any over-grown 10year old? So of what use will it be if she changes to be "a desirable wife material" when she will only end up with a headache she calls her husband? undecided

6 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by macdelene(m): 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tymax:
Best thread in Romance section in a long time. Truth is bitter. angry

Sometimes, I wonder what value ladies of nowadays bring to their men. They can be rude to anybody for no other reason than their gender. How many ladies will want their sons to marry someone like them?

lolzzzz atlest u are a male. what do ur girlfriend or wife bring to u? abi them don do u too? if so ur method must be wrong
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Necsy: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
NickiRoman:
Many African Ladies Indeed,How many ladies have you met for you to come up with this conclusion?You attract what you are.

The moment people realise Nairaland is absolutely different from the real world life would much easier. How many African countries have you been to? People who bash women on Nairaland don't have the balls to do so in real life,If you hate women that much why not try Men.

Assumptions is the mother of all F*ck Ups.By the way many Beautiful African Ladies are getting married every Saturday.
c ur lif! De are talkin abt character and moral and u ar talkin about beauty. K tell me, despite d evry saturday weddings, hw many get divorced after 2 to 3 months after bein wedded? Guilty conscience is wat is pursuing u. Repent b4 u loose ur God's ordained men
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Misogynist2014(m): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Though I agree with the points of op but I still think their population, number 1 in particular is minute and I also think its ambitious to say most ladies don't get married cos marriage is a booming industry in Nigeria
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nairaland teenage boys always talking about marriage. Nigerian girls this, Nigerian girls that. are your sisters left out or involved? Most of you here are angry because a certain girl refused you sex,yes,bitter truth! and when she gives in,she's a LovePeddler. Don't you have books to read or work to do? Did your mentor tell you marriage is the greatest achievement of a woman. Besides how many men out there are ready for marriage with most of them being intimidated by successful women,behaving like kids,discussing their relationship issues with their premature friends......mtchewwwwwwwwwww.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Necsy: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
NickiRoman:

Assumptions is the mother of all F*ck Ups.By the way many Beautiful African Ladies are getting married every Saturday.
c ur lif! De are talkin abt character and moral and u ar talkin about beauty. K tell me, despite d evry saturday weddings, hw many get divorced after 2 to 3 months after bein wedded? Guilty conscience is wat is pursuing u. Repent b4 u loose ur God's ordained man
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mondisweets:
let me get this straight...a woman has to mould herself into a wife material just to marry any over-grown 10year old? So of what use will it be if she changes to be "a desirable wife material" when she will only end up with a headache she calls her husband? undecided
not all men are like that
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
NickiRoman:

The moment people realise Nairaland is absolutely different from the real world life would much easier. How many African countries have you been to? People who bash women on Nairaland don't have the balls to do so in real life, If you hate women that much why not try Men.

Assumptions is the mother of all F*ck Ups.
you will be shocked at how many of them cannot even hold up an intellectual conversation with a woman in real life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by dkc(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=WEIRDPC post=30140877][/quote]
You've said it all
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by macdelene(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
kevinberry:
See them ladies them
Bashing the op
Truth is always bitter

Una Go old like my grandma
No man will marry you
Especially those looking for rich men
Already made wealth
All in the name of beauty
Men will preefer to go for the ugly ones with brains and Good character

who u marry man ? abi na woman.u don even marry? grin grin grin

#PEACE
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Misogynist2014(m): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mondisweets:
you will be shocked at how many of them cannot even hold up an intellectual conversation with a woman in real life.
People like me cry
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by macdelene(m): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:

is that so, but one over grown baby just gave a list of all his shi*t
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Edusouls(m): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
keep giving excuses for your failures, alpha males dont even know or will ever notice that a loser woman like you ever exist, lots and excesses of young and beautiful,charming,submissive,sexy and hot girls out there, and that is men's taste.. not expired, old and life shortening women like you, so marry ur self and die unhappy, or change and adore the kings of earth so maybe you stand a chance of slight happiness,so move fast before you die miserably...
brito:
10, no matured man to marry. You see a guy of 40 behaving like a 10years old, its better to remain single than to marry a man who refuse to grow up.
Being single is not a crime. Don't go into marriage thinking he will change with time cos he will never change. I need a world without em.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by sochima1989(m): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
brito:
10, no matured man to marry. You see a guy of 40 behaving like a 10years old, its better to remain single than to marry a man who refuse to grow up.
Being single is not a crime. Don't go into marriage thinking he will change with time cos he will never change. I need a world without em.
But its unfortunate ladies don't know how to sought matured men...but those 9facts sick a matured man of 21 eurocentric ladies
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
so what where u implying when you said brito should wait until she is Rita Dominic's age? Is the same Rita not enjoying a more fulfiling and fun life than her married counterparts that are constantly cheated on and abused by their husbands?
So marriage has to be forced down her throat simply because everyone else is getting married?

U need to get one thing straight, the best thing an African woman can achieve is not getting a husband. We can achieve so much more beyond that, this is 2014 not your mother's generation where the only thing women then could achieve was getting a husband and bearing children.

Marriage is a choice, its not by fire by force.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
People like me cry
if the shoe fits, wear it.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by spacefreak: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
deavicky:
she Is rita Dominic already. See her profile she registered 0n nairaland 2012. Any one who had been on Nairaland later than 2013 is not a baby.

I'm sorry but your theory is flawed. You can check my profile to understand better. wink
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
you men (sorry 'boys') must really think y'all some kinda treasure.
you guys need some exposure, cause not every girl is desperate to get married. #fact

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Edusouls(m): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
you have made the most point, many african women will end up single, that's just the fact,because naturaly they are unloving,very agressive, materialistic, insaltive love nagging and arguing with there men,but the worst of all tendencies is that they are so dishonest even to themselves, that's why all over the world, black women are steady losers, made black men even run to the white ladies..from europe to america to africa you see them looking for husband.. its a big shame..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.