Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! (16052 Views)

My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by H2O2: 3:16am On Dec 30, 2008

I  w i l l  g o  o v e r  t h i s  o n c e  a g a i n  s l o w l y  s o  t h a t  i t  c a n  p e r m e a te  y o ur  t h i c k  s k u l l,  a n d  h a v e  t a k e n  t h e  p a i n  t o  h i g h l i g h t  i t,  i n  c a s e  y o u r  s i g h t  i s  f a i l i n g  y o u  t o o
Alone with my skull.  I prefer my t h i c k  s k u l l  to your n u m b  s k u l l.

Let us go over this again, even if you don't care.

When she said she requested closure, this was my response to her. There is so little you can take away or add to it, in order to tweak it to fit anyone seeking closure for their relationship.
Is this really factual or another opinion of yours?  Some of us (Hr.Hotness, topup, myself) have opined there is is much you can add or take away from it, in order to tweak it, to help with the closure.  We are no righter, or wronger, than you are.
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by netotse(m): 3:17am On Dec 30, 2008
Treetop20:

now she will really see this grin grin grin grin grin

*Toyinrayo:

Erase what? berra start begging me, do ba le o!!

i just knew people were going to do that. . .lol ejo now e ma binu
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 30, 2008
netotse:

i just knew people were going to do thatlol ejo nowe ma binu

is the yoruba for real? let's try again
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by H2O2: 3:19am On Dec 30, 2008
Who are you blowing all these grammar for, I will call Ebony_silk for you now  When myself and J-girl offered Alagolo to you on a plate and even left the thread for you to seduce her, you turned to mush and a quivering wreck  Okobo oshi
you are jealous.   Refer to my old jump off for some testimonies.
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by doyin13(m): 3:20am On Dec 30, 2008
come. . . .why does busy body sound like sisi jinx
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Busybody2(f): 3:22am On Dec 30, 2008
H2O2:

. . . The keyword might still does not excuse the truth that it was speculative and contains an element of uncertainty

Now you have lost me
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by H2O2: 3:24am On Dec 30, 2008
Morenike has the spine to be different.

Morenike why are these folks in envy of your gut.
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Busybody2(f): 3:24am On Dec 30, 2008
doyin13:

I learnt under her feet grin I agree she did a good job too tongue
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by netotse(m): 3:24am On Dec 30, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

is the yoruba for real? let's try again

sista now no vex. . . no be my fault na d devil cause am!
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by H2O2: 3:27am On Dec 30, 2008
Busy_body:

Now you have lost me
I don't think that statement needs much further clarity.  I won't babysit, but I can do my best to help you out.

I said your post was speculative and you have been trying to prove that it wasn't.
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 30, 2008
Why do I have to be the "monkey in the middle". Plz, both of you, carry on without me na.

netotse:

sista now no vex. . . no be my fault na d devil cause am!
really, make you shame the devil na. Try your yoruba again
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by busybein: 3:29am On Dec 30, 2008
doyin13:

no way,cos busybody is d no.1 troublemaker we have on dis forum
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by netotse(m): 3:32am On Dec 30, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

Why do I have to be the "monkey in the middle". Plz, both of you, carry on without me na.

auntie ejo e s'anu fun mi . . . mi o se be mo . . .
howzat?
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by doyin13(m): 3:33am On Dec 30, 2008
Busy_body:

I learnt under her feet grin I agree she did a good job too tongue

You can't be sisi jinx sef. . . .

Our sisi is so broke, she can only stay online one minute at a time
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 30, 2008
netotse:

auntie ejo e s'anu fun mi . . . mi o se be mo . . .
howzat?
LOL, good. but nah. still staying up here
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Busybody2(f): 3:35am On Dec 30, 2008
H2O2:

Alone with my skull.  I prefer my t h i c k  s k u l l  to your n u m b  s k u l l.

Well at least my own numbness is just from a temporary injury i sustained when i walked into a lamppost, whilst yours has no remedy tongue
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by H2O2: 3:35am On Dec 30, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

I did not wish to bring you into it.  Busy Body's jitters dragged your name into it.
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by H2O2: 3:36am On Dec 30, 2008
Busy_body:

Well at least my own numbness is just from a temporary injury i sustained when i walked into a lamppost, whilst yours has no remedy tongue

I don't even care if the skull thickness is from a birth defect, as long as it continues to function far better than yours. kiss
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 30, 2008
H2O2:

I did not wish to bring you into it. Busy Body's jitters dragged your name into it.
Thanks
H202, didn't you promise to stop abusing women for just a day? undecided

Busy_body, didn't you promise to love H202 forever and a day? undecided
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by H2O2: 3:38am On Dec 30, 2008
Hey, that was uncalled for. We are only engaging in civil discussions here.
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by doyin13(m): 3:38am On Dec 30, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

Thanks
H202, didn't you promise to stop abusing women for just a day? undecided

Busy_body, didn't you promise to love H202 forever and a day? undecided

God punish the peacemakers
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by acidrop(f): 3:39am On Dec 30, 2008
THESE thread now adays are jst set up to inslt women, what is it wit u guys?
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 30, 2008
doyin13:

God punish the peacemakers
plz, go and get vaseline to moist your dried up ass cheesy tongue

H2O2:

Hey, that was uncalled for. We are only engaging in civil discussions here.
hmm hmm
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Busybody2(f): 3:42am On Dec 30, 2008
H2O2:

Let us go over this again, even if you don't care.
Is this really factual or another opinion of yours?  Some of us (Hr.Hotness, topup, myself) have opined there is is much you can add or take away from it, in order to tweak it, to help with the closure.  .

The highlighted part is your opinion shocked I could have sworn on my life that i wrote that. Your thick skull is starting to give me cause for concern,me and my caring heart sha so i suggest you go and get some sleep to refresh your brain and come back tomorrow or whenever you are relieved of the brain fog you've been clearly afflicted with cheesy

H2O2:

We are no righter, or wronger, than you are

Who said anyone was undecided Oh i see, is that what is paining you, okay i give up you are right and i am wrong, happy now or do you want a cookie to go with that cheesy
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by netotse(m): 3:45am On Dec 30, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

LOL, good. but nah. still staying up here

*do ba le'ing lower than the ground sef*

sista kini mo se fun e . . . mo to be be be ejoooo now . . . ko fair o . . .s' e fe k' emi ma sukun *starts crying uncontrollably*

[size=4pt] hpe u kno this is jst for fun cos i can remove it and deny posting it . . . i'll say y'all forged it if she ever sees it (besides d romance isnt really her thing)[/size]
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Busybody2(f): 3:47am On Dec 30, 2008
doyin13:

You can't be sisi jinx sef. . . .

Our sisi is so broke, she can only stay online one minute at a time

lol, i'm telling angry angry angry I haven't done my freedom yet, so i have to be seen to be defending her tongue
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 30, 2008
netotse:

hpe u kno this is jst for fun because i can remove it and deny posting it . . . i'll say y'all forged it if she ever sees it (besides d romance isnt really her thing)
Right. . . .and how were we supposed to know exactly what went on between you two?
continue prostrating
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by H2O2: 3:52am On Dec 30, 2008
Busy_body:

The highlighted part is your opinion shocked I could have sworn on my life that i wrote that. Your thick skull is starting to give me cause for concern,me and my caring heart sha so i suggest you go and get some sleep to refresh your brain and come back tomorrow or whenever you are relieved of the brain fog you've been clearly afflicted with cheesy
Numbskull, this is not A-B-D . Is your brain experiencing some blockage? Sure, we did not post in those same words, but the important message to hold dear was that we offered opinions opposite to yours. All in all, you might be misled to think your statement was factual when in theory it was mere speculation.

Who said anyone was undecided Oh i see, is that what is paining you, okay i give up you are right and i am wrong, happy now or do you want a cookie to go with that cheesy
This is a pathetic cop-out. I am hurt. grin
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Busybody2(f): 3:54am On Dec 30, 2008
H2O2:

I don't think that statement needs much further clarity.  I won't babysit, but I can do my best to help you out.

I said your post was speculative and you have been trying to prove that it wasn't.

This oyinbos and their wahala sef, i have to petition Seun to convert Nairaland to our mother-tongue cheesy How can a post with might generate so much brouhaha, do you know the meaning of the word at all tongue
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 30, 2008
lol, you dnt know how much that word, brouhaha, cracks me up.

Busy_body, just distract H202 with what ya mama gave you. He'll stop posting for a while tongue
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by doyin13(m): 3:57am On Dec 30, 2008
Busy_body:

This oyinbos and their wahala sef, i have to petition Seun to convert Nairaland to our mother-tongue cheesy How can a post with might generate so much brouhaha, do you know the meaning of the word at all tongue

which one be brouhaha again. . . .

you don bash my head. . . . .oyinbo repete
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by H2O2: 3:58am On Dec 30, 2008
lol na you sabi.   If he like make he generate so much balderdash, hubbub, blah  tongue .
Answer:
Might is as easy as it gets.
Question and food for thought:
Do you understand that "might" does not excuse a statement from being speculative  

It's rhetorical.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? / My Aunty Anna Rose (18+) / Do Nigerian Boyfriends Still Do Free Midnight Calls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.