Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! (16053 Views)

My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by netotse(m): 4:00am On Dec 30, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

Right. . . .and how were we supposed to know exactly what went on between you two?
continue prostrating

dats y its even up in d first place. . .but lts not for the masses. . .dont want it up too long

my knees hurt . . .play fair now wink
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by doyin13(m): 4:01am On Dec 30, 2008
H2O2:

lol na you sabi.   If he like make he generate so much balderdash, hubbub, blah  tongue .
Answer:
Might is as easy as it gets.
Question and food for thought:
Do you understand that "might" does not excuse a statement from being speculative  

It's rhetorical.

na the fault of people that came up with such such balderdash  cheesy cheesy cheesy
like this one. . . .

that my philosophy classes often sent me to the psychiatric wards
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 30, 2008
I wonder why H202 chase after women, and why Doyin13 chase after the men that chase after women undecided
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 30, 2008
netotse:

that is y its even up in d first placebut lts not for the massesdon't want it up too long

my knees hurt . . .play fair now wink
I never intended for it to be there more than the time you want it up there.

A joke wink
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Busybody2(f): 4:04am On Dec 30, 2008
H2O2:

Numbskull, this is not A-B-D .

Thicko. i thought we were in ile-keu for a moment, anukpam grin

H2O2:

Is your brain experiencing some blockage?

For the last time angry Get this through your thick skull, i am just experiencing some soreness and numbness, i aint got no blockage llike you grin

H2O2:

Sure, we did not post in those same words, but the important message to hold dear was that we offered opinions opposite to yours.

How could you lift my posts and say we did not post those exact same word, but in the same breath say we offered opinions different to yours undecided Morenike, unrequitted love is not good for a man o, don't blame you for boning his side sha, i can imagine how long it took him to get his wishy-washy messages across tongue
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Busybody2(f): 4:06am On Dec 30, 2008
netotse:

Morenike, my knees hurt . . .play fair now wink

Morenike is a dominatrix shocked Alagolo is there no end to your talent grin grin grin
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by doyin13(m): 4:07am On Dec 30, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

I wonder why H202 chase after women, and why Doyin13 chase after the men that chase after women undecided

May you lose your three remaining teeth

Omo jati jati
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 30, 2008
doyin13:

May you lose your three remaining teeth

Omo jati jati
loff you too, sexy
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Busybody2(f): 4:10am On Dec 30, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

Succinctly put grin At least Doyin13 knows what to do to his preys once he catches them, unlike our redundant ascorbic acid lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by H2O2: 4:10am On Dec 30, 2008
Busy_body:

Thicko. i thought we were in ile-keu for a moment, anukpam grin

For the last time angry Get this through your thick skull, i am just experiencing some soreness and numbness, i aint got no blockage llike you grin
I'll ignore this childish rant and focus on the subject of conversation.

How could you lift my posts and say we did not post those exact same word, but in the same breath say we offered opinions different to yours undecided Morenike, unrequitted love is not good for a man o, don't blame you for boning his side sha, i can imagine how long it took him to get his wishy-washy messages across tongue
Nitori Olorun, what is your fetish with Morenike's enrequited love.  Please quit digressing.
SO LITTLE AND MUCH prevent those posts from being equivalent.  You could accuse me of plagiarizing your words, but intentionally so.
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by SisiJinx: 4:11am On Dec 30, 2008
Ruby Renny, which oko oh because as far as I can see, iwo lon kowon ja bi designer takalumi. grin

doyin13:

come. . . .why does busy body sound like sisi jinx  

Because she is my sensei!!

doyin13:

You can't be sisi jinx sef. . . .

Our sisi is so broke, she can only stay online one minute at a time
shocked shocked shocked

I swear this is the last time I tell you which kind of condition made my crayfish bend angry angry

So much for trust.  cry
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by ruffrider(f): 4:11am On Dec 30, 2008
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 30, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Ruby Renny, which oko oh because as far as I can see, iwo lon kowon ja bi designer takalumi. grin
huh? Sisikill, you fall my hand o.
You forgot the bargain we had about your sexy brother?

H202, maybe if you admit your undying loff for Sisikill right now, Iyalode will stop mentioning my name embarassed
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by netotse(m): 4:16am On Dec 30, 2008
@busy_body and h202
both y'all remind me of dem pri school days when u had to make fun of the gel u liked. . .y'all are fighting with so much passion *shivering*

@busy_body
dont put me in trouble o, dominatrix ke
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by H2O2: 4:18am On Dec 30, 2008
Numskull,
In recognition of your brainfart, I have chosen to refresh your memory.

Your post

[b]There is so little [/b]you can take away or add to it, in order to tweak it to fit anyone seeking closure for their relationship.

My post

have opined [b]there is is much [/b]you can add or take away from it, in order to tweak it, to help with the closure.

Hope that helps.
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by H2O2: 4:20am On Dec 30, 2008
netotse:

@busy_body and h202
both y'all remind me of them pri school days when u had to make fun of the gel u likedy'all are fighting with so much passion *shivering*
Numbskull and thickskull? That union is doomed from the start. grin
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Busybody2(f): 4:22am On Dec 30, 2008
H2O2:

I'll ignore this childish rant and focus on the subject of conversation.

When you did the same thing, it was not childish abi cheesy Pull the other one, all i did was quote on quote wink
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by netotse(m): 4:23am On Dec 30, 2008
H2O2:

Numbskull and thickskull? That union is doomed from the start. grin

as long as the skulls are intact nothing spoil
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by doyin13(m): 4:23am On Dec 30, 2008
@H2O2

Do you want to suffer this girl into submission.

Na wa oo.

If the technique works. . .lemme know abeg

the repertoire could do with a bit of variety technique wise.

Sisi Jinx:

Because she is my sensei!!

I swear this is the last time I tell you which kind of condition made my crayfish bend angry angry

So much for trust.  cry

see one minute and you are gone. . . . .

soon now, they will start yapping their mouth about one minute men  tongue tongue grin
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 30, 2008
Doyin, H202 is married, stop running after him na. u sef no get shame undecided tongue
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Busybody2(f): 4:26am On Dec 30, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

H202, maybe if you admit your undying loff for Sisikill right now, Iyalode will stop mentioning my name embarassed

Oya please morenike I am on my knees to, i have even removed my gele for you, come carry H202 go na, surely, he can't be that bad na, name what you want and see if i wouldn't deliver within 48 hours cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by H2O2: 4:27am On Dec 30, 2008
Doyin,

How did you know it was me on that thread  
You are a jerk.

blew my fuhcking cover
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 30, 2008
H2O2:

Doyin,

You are a jerk.

blew my fuhcking cover
You sneaky little liar, you told me it wasn't you undecided
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by H2O2: 4:28am On Dec 30, 2008
Busy_body:

When you did the same thing, it was not childish abi cheesy Pull the other one, all i did was quote on quote wink

Simon says you started it.

Kneehoo I'm done.  kiss
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by H2O2: 4:29am On Dec 30, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

You sneaky little liar, you told me it wasn't you undecided
Shut up there, who's talking to you
I was asking him about a video game
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 30, 2008
Busy_body:

Oya please morenike I am on my knees to, i have even removed my gele for you, come carry H202 go na, surely, he can't be that bad na, name what you want and see if i wouldn't deliver within 48 hours cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
I want Lionel Richie's mansion

H2O2:

Shut up there, who's talking to you
I was asking him about a video game
shut the hell up. who do you think you're lying to? undecided
Video game my freezing butt
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by doyin13(m): 4:30am On Dec 30, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

Doyin, H202 is married, stop running after him na. u sef no get shame undecided tongue

who get time for ''monkey in the sandwich''

H2O2:

Doyin,

Egba man no dey carry last na
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Busybody2(f): 4:30am On Dec 30, 2008
H2O2:

Some of us (Hr.Hotness, topup, myself) have opined there is is much you can add or take away from it, in order to tweak it, to help with the closure.  We are no righter, or wronger, than you are.

Barawo like you, where did you and Hotness and top-up specifically say this, ole-ifo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 30, 2008
Busy_body:

Barawo like you, where did you and Hotness and top-up specifically say this, ole-ifo cheesy cheesy cheesy
LOL, woman, you sure you're not ekiti.
You're so stubborn. give it up tongue grin
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by doyin13(m): 4:32am On Dec 30, 2008
Busy_body:

I am confused now. . . .

kon kon kon

Sisikill. . . .show yaself jo

bring out the customary outsized emoticon so i can confirm
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Busybody2(f): 4:34am On Dec 30, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

I want Lionel Richie's mansion

Done, would post the keys to your email inbox before twelve noon tomorrow cool  Word on the street is that he is a one minute man so you don't have to gaze at the ceiling counting the sheeps for too long cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by H2O2: 4:34am On Dec 30, 2008
Shege Bansa
Busy_body:

Geezus almighty Christ m8, must I hammer it into your head that "we did not use those exact words"??  This is not grade school.  I would hate to go back 3-4 pages to find you their exact posts. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? / My Aunty Anna Rose (18+) / Do Nigerian Boyfriends Still Do Free Midnight Calls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.