Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips (11592 Views)

Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To / Guys With Pink Lips Are More Attractive (photo) / Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by jnrbayano(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
rubey:

Its just sexy! cheesy

I can imagine smiley
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Daninya11:
Sweet heart, I fit into your profile 95%..
But my lips ain't pink but red.. Can you make-do with that??..
Lolxxx
post your pic let me access you, who knows we might start datingcheesy
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
not like I care though,,if she's a female or male,,its none of my business.
how u doing
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by mirexxx(f): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
iceberylin:
Weeders be like....

Y cry
lols
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by KingTom(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
I have pink lips o, but na acid burn am, when I dey SS2 wan suck base for titration I go suck acid instead cry

3 Likes

Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by mytime24(f): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Observin, sme dude wil start usin pink lipstick soON
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
hmmmmmmmm this is serious.
very serious....smiley
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
jnrbayano:

I can imagine smiley

Its like heaven whenever I taste them embarassed
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

how u doing
am fresh like that,,just on a chill mode..and u?
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
I have pink lips o, but na acid burn am, when I dey SS2 wan suck base for titration I go suck acid instead cry
maybe na weedgrin
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by KingTom(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
maybe na weedgrin
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Kazrem(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
I really like tall handsome guys with pink lips
they're my weakest ..

since am not in any relationship now, my next boyfriend must be tall handsome with pink lip.
ireneony, why are you disturbing yourself. what you are looking for in Sokoto is here beside your sokoto
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
why the face ..
are you tall?
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by KingTom(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
mytime24:
I have black upper lip and Pink lower lip grin

Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kazrem:

ireneony, why are you disturbing yourself. what you are looking for in Sokoto is here beside your sokoto
which sokoto?
undecided
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by KingTom(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
why the face ..
are you tall?
Yes, I am tall like Buhari, black like Johnathan, and handsome like Doyin Okupe grin
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
mytime24:
Lol
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
Yes, I am tall like Buhari, black like Johnathan, and handsome like Doyin Okupe grin
make I check your pic first
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by vizkiz: 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
I guess I know the right guy for this chick...tosyne2much! I don find wife give you grin
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
very serious....smiley
am obsessed with tall handsome guys too
but pink lips? huh sound interesting
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by KingTom(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
make I check your pic first
Make I check your own too undecided. No be two of us wan price the goods? grin
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Creamish(f): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
jnrbayano:

I can imagine smiley

Lolz...u rily imagined how sexy a guy with pink lips would look like? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
vizkiz:
I guess I know the right guy for this chick...tosyne2much! I don find wife give you grin
tosyne2much nor get pink lip
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
am fresh like that,,just on a chill mode..and u?
am cool jare
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
I aint make your match, but partially
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
Make I check your own too undecided. No be two of us wan price the goods? grin
well I can't date guys that have pimple....you have one giant pimple on your facegrin
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
tosyne2much nor get pink lip
#whispering....
but he is tall and handsome
you can persuade him to get a pink lips

talk abt creating your own man
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by DonaldGenes(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
DDeliverer:
I see... Is that the reason why you keep sending me series of PMs??

Gbam! End of story
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

#whispering....
but he is tall and handsome
you can persuade him to get a pink lips

talk abt creating your own man
nor use laugh kill me abeg.....maybe I will settle for seun
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
I really like tall handsome guys with pink lips
they're my weakest ..

since am not in any relationship now, my next boyfriend must be tall handsome with pink lip.

Too much Mills and Boon.
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by DonaldGenes(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
rubey:
Pink lips are my weak point too embarassed it drives me crazy whenever he blows a kiss from a distance

See what PDP government has done to our ladies
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Kazrem(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
which sokoto?
undecided
Sokoto (s capitalized) is a state while sokoto (s without capital) is trouser. So what you are looking for in Sokoto is beside your sokoto (trouser)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Single / See Pictures Of A 16years Old With Natural Curves And Hips Like That Of A 27year / Can A Relationship Survive A Break?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.