Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,535 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips (11578 Views)

Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To / Guys With Pink Lips Are More Attractive (photo) / Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
I know, and I never begged you to date me grin
you think my thread is a joke undecided abi!
Why are always opening your 32 teeth
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
hmmmmm !!!!

Sitting on my coconut tree, observing Irene's comment
is like vizkiz is obsessed with you
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
vizkiz:

him get orange lips grin. its kindda close right? wink
hahaha !!! grin
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

undecided

IreneOny

Welldone
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Hmmmmmmm

undecided

IreneOny

Welldone
ook
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by KingTom(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
you think my thread is a joke undecided abi!
Why are always opening your 32 teeth
***In very serious voice***
My teeth are wonderful, however I am a very cold, stone hearted person in real life. I just love using that particular emoji. Your thread is not a joke my dear, do not be offended by the smiley, it's just that, a smiley! All that said.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by vizkiz: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:

what the fff...hey bae, tosyne2much is my nigga ok? I am just looking out for a bro undecided
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by tosyne2much(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
he is my sure niqqa here
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:

***In very serious voice***
My teeth are wonderful, however I am a very cold, stone hearted person in real life. I just love using that particular emoji. Your thread is not a joke my dear, do not be offended by the smiley, it's just that, a smiley! All that said.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
vizkiz:

what the fff...hey bae, tosyne2much is my nigga ok? I am just looking out for a bro undecided
you're gay! While not come out of the closetgrin
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
he is my sure niqqa here
I know but he sounds gay
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by TDstarr: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
I really like tall handsome guys with pink lips
they're my weakest ..

since am not in any relationship now, my next boyfriend must be tall handsome with pink lip.
check me out, inbox me lemme give it to you hot and cold
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
ook
Enjoy Ur Quest For Pink Lips

undecided
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Enjoy Ur Quest For Pink Lips

undecided
I love guys with pink lip smiley
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by KingTom(m): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by tosyne2much(m): 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
I know but he sounds gay
ooooh common stop that now, who likes to be called such ?.. I bet you wouldn't like to be called a les
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
ooooh common stop that now, who likes to be called such ?.. I bet you wouldn't like to be called a les
hmmmm ok...
He is a woman wrappersmiley
Hope this one is better
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by vizkiz: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
you're gay! While not come out of the closetgrin

what is she saying now? undecided
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by kristein(m): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
@irene,i have all ur qualities but will decide to reveal my pictures to u on any cool private chat
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by sulmeza(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lol,enjoyin maslf...criously.....enjoyin d way dey are bashin dmselves on dis thread....!!..mhmm..closely following
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Am can't reply anyone now, I have fever right..
Later guys
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
OP are you cute yourself? grin
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
rubey:
Pink lips are my weak point too embarassed it drives me crazy whenever he blows a kiss from a distance
undecided

tongue
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
am not ugly for your information..in fact am finer than your girlfriend
Picture or? tongue

I have a pink lips for you. grin
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by illswift(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
I really like tall handsome guys with pink lips
they're my weakest ..

since am not in any relationship now, my next boyfriend must be tall handsome with pink lip.
OK!! The igwe must hear this!!
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Destante cheesy
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Mouth sealed
why is ya mouthful sealed
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by nerdfrost(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
U've not seen ugly tall guys with pink lips!! Well I'm not too tall but I've gat red lips n most gals say its sexy
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
I love guys with pink lip smiley
I wish yhu well
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by jnrbayano(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
Creamish:

Lolz...u rily imagined how sexy a guy with pink lips would look like? cheesy

I just tapped a bit into the frequency with which they perceive things.

smiley
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by jnrbayano(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
rubey:

Its like heaven whenever I taste them embarassed

Why not get one "pinky" ASAP and make that "heavenly feeling" permanent.

Remember, legally smiley
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
I don't really care about pink lips, but i want it yummy, not crack or chapped, but not totally black!

yes! i want him tall, cause I'm small kinda smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) / My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex / Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.