Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips (11597 Views)

Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To / Guys With Pink Lips Are More Attractive (photo) / Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Logicalmind:

lol. Ok ok.
I'm from Delta state(urhobo precisely)
Alright. Nice. smiley
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 31, 2015
sexyseun:
I would like/love to date a guy with pink lips o, most of d guys dat do me are always charcoaled lips. Honestly i haven't kissed a guy with the said pink lips

Damn, you make too much sense...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) / Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) / What Category Do You Place 5.5inches Girth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.