Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips (11603 Views)

Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To / Guys With Pink Lips Are More Attractive (photo) / Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by KingTom(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
well I can't date guys that have pimple....you have one giant pimple on your facegrin
Chai, you see, I had one pimple that was May na. If you see me now ehn...

I have so many pimples. Oya clap for me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by nickusoro(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lol. Crazy weakness!!! grin
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
inza you are not needed here you don't even have pink lip....your lips are too black
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by vizkiz: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
tosyne2much nor get pink lip

him get orange lips grin. its kindda close right? wink
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
nor use laugh kill me abeg.....maybe I will settle for seun
seun
is he tall and handsome lipsrsealed
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
rubey:

Its like heaven whenever I taste them embarassed

Mmm, wahala dey o.
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by KingTom(m): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
vizkiz:

LWKMD grin
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by DonaldGenes(m): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
how do you know my old obsessionundecided

Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

seun
is he tall and handsome lipsrsealed
yep
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
vizkiz:

I said pink not orange
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=DonaldGenes post=30247384][/quote]I don't still get your point
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
Chai, you see, I had one pimple that was May na. If you see me now ehn...

I have so many pimples. Oya clap for me grin grin grin
well I like my guys fresh face
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
yep
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by DonaldGenes(m): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
I don't still get your point

Chelsea is topping the EPL Table with 50 points

grin
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by SuccessfulO(f): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Wow! I gat a tall nd cute elder Bro. u may like den. The only problem z dat he does not av pink lips. Can u manage dat?
ireneony:
I really like tall handsome guys with pink lips
they're my weakest ..

since am not in any relationship now, my next boyfriend must be tall handsome with pink lip.
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Chelsea is topping the EPL Table with 50 points

grin
stop occupying space
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
SuccessfulO:
Wow! I gat a tall nd cute elder Bro. u may like den. The only problem z dat he does not av pink lips. Can u manage dat?
OK you pm me smiley
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by vizkiz: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
I said pink not orange

you better thank your stars you got a real orange lips. 90% of pink lips we have in 2015 are factory settings undecided

F.Y.I tosyne2much knows 10 ways to make his love last forever in your heart wink

1 Like

Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by vizkiz: 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
LWKMD grin

baba shey I lie?
Isn't orange lips suppose to be a pass mark? I don't tire for that girl angry
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by KingTom(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
vizkiz:

baba shey I lie?
Isn't orange lips suppose to be a pass mark? I don't tire for that girl angry
You are right grin
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
You are right grin
your face look familiar, do you attend AAU
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by KingTom(m): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
well I like my guys fresh face
Heeeeeeyaaaaah and I like my women big breasted, so I guess we both want different things grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by KingTom(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
your face look familiar, do you attend AAU
Did you attend BUK? grin
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
Heeeeeeyaaaaah and I like my women big breasted, so I guess we both want different things grin grin
hmmmmm.....you have too much salty mouth and I can't date someone like you
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by KingTom(m): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
hmmmmm.....you have too much salty mouth and I can't date someone like you
And I need a girl with peppery mouth to complement my salty mouth! So I also cannot date you grin

1 Like

Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by InZA: 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
inza you are not needed here you don't even have pink lip....your lips are too black

Ok.
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
And I need a girl with peppery mouth to complement my salty mouth! So I also cannot date you grin
see this guy o I never begged you to date meundecided
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by ireneony(f): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
InZA:

Ok.
why you comment at allundecided
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by KingTom(m): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
see this guy o I never begged you to date meundecided
I know, and I never begged you to date me grin
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by tosyne2much(m): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
tosyne2much nor get pink lip
hmmmmm !!!!

Sitting on my coconut tree, observing Irene's comment
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by tosyne2much(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

#whispering....
but he is tall and handsome
you can persuade him to get a pink lips

talk abt creating your own man
Mouth sealed
Re: Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips by InZA: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
ireneony:
why you comment at allundecided

Sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS / 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. / My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.