Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN (50087 Views)

Plan Of My 6 Flat, 2 Bedroom Each. What Do U Think / Cost Of Building Twins Flat Of 3 Bedrooms In Ibadan / Cost And Estimates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by petomas(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2016
More grease to ur elbow OP
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by shakuroau: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2016
Dear Nairalander,

Can expert in the house give a good estimation of the materials needed for the decking(suspension slab) of this building. The ground floor is completed already up to decking level.

Estimate needed include :
Renforcement (iron rod size(s) and number in tonnes or unit)
Conduit material estimate for ground floor (piping needed within the decking concrete)
Carpentry materials (wood, bamboo, binding wires, and nails)
Concrete materials (granite , sand, and cement)

Your kind contributions will be highly appreciated.

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
@OP, can you pls give a breakdown of the cost per stages.
Also give us the total amount you spent to complete the house
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by money121(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2017
Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by Sheggy13(m): 6:40am On Mar 17, 2019
ijeshaboy:
That's serious you need strict monitoring, they don't want to know maybe you suffer to get the cash or u wait till u come down but this inflation of a thing na wahala.
Hello bro, I see the good work you're doing here and would like to contact u to guide me. I want to embark on a building project in Akure. I'll need all the help to save cost while getting a good job. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by KIDfurniture(m): 12:17am On Sep 22, 2019
Mr kola over chop then decided to win your soul by returning 20k... very wise Nigerian

quote author=nycobama post=38018694]

We budgeted 400k for wood and workmanship but we spent about 50k extra for wood treatment and extra material. While about 725k for the aluminium but we spent 705k. I based in abroad, I have never seen @KolaShangOne before, but he refunded the remain 20k on the aluminium. You can contact him for more details on the project. +2347038935532[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Estimating Building Costs, One Step At A Time. / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats / The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.