Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady (54787 Views)

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? / Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Ajuran: 6:57am On Feb 02, 2015
11) If they are ambitious and dont take NO for answer, they pin you down and rape you. These are the go-getters in life and hard to find. But once they find you, say good bye to your Virginity, as it will be gone faster than you can call the Police- because Nigerian Police is underfunded and not trained or equipped to investigate Rape.
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Princezoi(m): 7:03am On Feb 02, 2015
Penboy:
@ tosyne2much

When you talk about "trying to get under a lady's pant", I don't understand o. Is it that there is space in between their pants that I can go under; the way I used to go under the table?

Please clarify me. Thanks!
exactly my thought!!!
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Princezoi(m): 7:07am On Feb 02, 2015
chimerase2:
Op dis nt abt exposing guys dis ua write up is abt exposing kids who want to taste de forbidden fruit 4 de first time.
Mature guys dont do any of dos tins listed above, 4 example if i want to invite a certain gal to ma creek i will call and tell u wat u re cuming to dn cus no time i could even be naked waiting 4 her grin
So ma dear is a nice list tho
*in wizkid's voice* awon aleyi bad gan!!!
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:18am On Feb 02, 2015
Princezoi:
exactly my thought!!!
[i] Gives him a Bible=» Oooyah swear dat u haven't done the needful b4 tongue
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:23am On Feb 02, 2015
Ajuran:
11) If they are ambitious and dont take NO for answer, they pin you down and rape you. These are the go-getters in life and hard to find. But once they find you, say good bye to your Virginity, as it will be gone faster than you can call the Police- because Nigerian Police is underfunded and not trained or equipped to investigate Rape.
Oooooh boiiiiii your comment reeks of experience grin

Hope u don't do dat ? wink

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Princezoi(m): 7:26am On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i] Gives him a Bible=» Oooyah swear dat u haven't done the needful b4 tongue
*clears throat* ayam innocent o!!!
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Ajuran: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oooooh boiiiiii your comment reeks of experience grin

Hope u don't do dat ? wink

It's called satire cheesy
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Dorisjames515: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2015
Plz dat ur number 5 wat if ders lyt wat excuse will he use
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:37am On Feb 02, 2015
Dorisjames515:
Plz dat ur number 5 wat if ders lyt wat excuse will he use
He will tell you he doesn't have interesting movies
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by emmykk(m): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:

If you like run ya mouth from now till eternity, I will neva stop what I know how to do best. I am versatile and can write what you can never think of.. Try and go through my previously created threads and you would see that I have written many threads in education, religion and fashion section, etc.

What you refer to as rubbish has been selling and has boosted the my popularity and that of my blog, to the extent that I now have people wanting to advertise on my blog and pay me a little cash, it starts from there brother so your hating will change nothing.

It's not a must you post educational stuff b4 you can make something out of nothing, just do that thing that works 4u even if people see it as poo. This thread you refer to as rubbish is considered FP worthy by super moderators and have generated many views for them and also on my blog. In as much as naijaloaded and it likes can steal my thread and edit my name out, then it really means I should fasten my seat belt and never allow people take praises for my handwork

This night, about 3 persons have asked for my permission to copy and paste the same thread. More so, I have got offers of paid writer so dey dia make you dey expect say make I create educational stuffs just because you want me to display maturity on the forum ?.

I'm known for writing controversial and naughty stuffs and it's really working 4me
. The same people who condemn my threads are the same people that will copy and paste it on their blog. Isn't that funny ? Na u sabi ooooo my guy

My advice,
If you are doing something that's working for you and haters refer to it as rubbish, just keep on doing effortlessly

Peace out cool
if at all you are good at finding social happenings and write about it,this your post here is the worse rubbish ever you have written,i insist.
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by fuckerholic(m): 7:45am On Feb 02, 2015
mirexxx:
smiley

My baby
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:49am On Feb 02, 2015
emmykk:
if at all you are good at finding social happenings and write about it,this your post here is the worse rubbish ever you have written,i insist.
Yeah it doesn't necessarily have to make sense always, sometimes, it has to be rubbish at times.. I work with traffic.. Go and check the number of views it has generated... One of the secrets behind FP wink

Btw, have you ever wondered why I make FP easily ?
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by emmykk(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2015
skywalker888:
emmykk & bettes

If this post looks childish to you then, it shows you and your fellow dumb disciples bad-mouthing this write-up are really dumb and lack comprehension skills.. Most of what he stated there are pure facts common amongst young dudes.. What does the title of the post says ? Characters Many Young Dudes Exhibit........, pls was it stated that matured men exhibit those characters ? He said "YOUNG DUDES"

My dear you lack comprehension skill and I wonder if this Is the same way you misinterprete questions during exam

Don't just quote me cos I won't reply you
i respect my mum,sisters and mygirl.so i wont join issue with you,to boost your ego......
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by emmykk(m): 7:56am On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yeah it doesn't necessarily have to make sense always, sometimes, it has to be rubbish at times.. I work with traffic.. Go and check the number of views it has generated... One of the secrets behind FP wink

Btw, have you ever wondered why I make FP easily ?
fp is not sign that a post is relevant,besides some mod push their post to fp even if is not relevant.
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2015
emmykk:
fp is not sign that a post is relevant,besides some mod push their post to fp even if is not relevant.
I'm not talking about relevant post here.. There are ways to go about it. The post doesn't necessarily have to make sense that much.. The forum is after the number of views they will get and not really about how relevant the post is.. They push topics they know will generate many views to FP. The owner of the forum was among the first 15 people to view the thread and decided to move it to FP

So bro, it's not mainly based on the impact but because it will catch people's fancy
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by realmindz: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2015
none is a lie....

but guy, this not cool nah....u are a traitor
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2015
realmindz:
none is a lie....

but guy, this not cool nah....u are a traitor
Oooga mi.. No vex say I don betray you tongue
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by egopersonified(f): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2015
Op, you don't have to reply every comment, as much as you are doing good or poorly, people must criticize.
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 9:00am On Feb 02, 2015
egopersonified:
Op, you don't have to reply every comment, as much as you are doing good or poorly, people must criticize.
yeah it's true people will criticize but it doesn't change anything.. He who wants to win the race of life must be able to accept critics you know grin [/i]

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by mirexxx(f): 9:29am On Feb 02, 2015
fuckerholic:

My baby
ur baby? shocked

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by fuckerholic(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2015
mirexxx:
ur baby? shocked

Yea..sure..I gbadu u
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:

Shey you know you have violated rule 2

Cc: Pasqal09
Farano
Sharap my friend. Were you not the same person that just called him a bushman earlier?
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2015
mirexxx:
ur baby? shocked
you heard him right. He said you are his baby wink

Abi he too big for hin mouth ni ?
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by jackpot(f): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2015
JoBabs:

L☀̤̣̈̇l, Wђã† was he doing? Was he doing †he number 4 or number 8? LMAO....
he was extra-nice, turned to a stammerer overnight and even sweating when the AC is on. undecided
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2015
PervyByNature:
Ok u're dat dude dat washed outta the Mr.Nl competition and now u think u own the mods?
Dont mind that brainless kid.
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2015
julie8:
Sharap my friend. Were you not the same person that just called him a bushman earlier?
I can bet a million dollars that a guy is actually behind this moniker.. I don't have ur tym

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2015
mirexxx:
ur baby? shocked
#
i love ur eyes
i feel like chopping dem

smiley
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
I can bet a million dollars that a guy is actually behind this moniker.. I don't have ur tym
Lol. Come and reply na. Calling mods for someone who shares an opposite view. Kid.
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2015
Nneka123:
ya mache gi ike tongue

Nneka am as patient as a vulture. Mmiri masia m, anwu kaga acha. cheesy
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Ajuran: 10:20am On Feb 02, 2015
There are many mentally ill people wandering this site. This is just my observation.
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by demmy0325(m): 10:28am On Feb 02, 2015
Holudamsel:

Cute guy @ tosyne2much
... I hate overhype 4 ma life.. Wetin cute bout d guy.. Or perhaps.. U ugly 2... Hes jst average..
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tushburg(m): 10:34am On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:
One reason why i hate this tosyne of a guy is that he never keep guys secrets, must ladies know all our scopes DICKLESS TRAITOR

Dnt mind dat dude I think he is gay... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / Policeman Proposes To Corper In Nasarawa During CDS Meeting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.