Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady (54795 Views)

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? / Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by snowprince59(m): 10:47am On Feb 02, 2015
Yikes! Non of these exposes my strategitical advances on women. Nice try thou.
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by sanabe: 10:55am On Feb 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy TEN STEPS OF HOW TO Bleep A LADY cheesy cheesy

LADIES PUSSY IS IN TROUBLE
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2015
Kisses you like kilodeeeeeeee until you forgot what your mama told you grin
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Ajuran: 11:34am On Feb 02, 2015
smiley
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by englishmart(m): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
people will always get mad on hearing the truth
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
englishmart:
people will always get mad on hearing the truth
The truth is always bitter mr Englishmart but who cares ?
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by clevvermind(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:

If you like run ya mouth from now till eternity, I will neva stop what I know how to do best. I am versatile and can write what you can never think of.. Try and go through my previously created threads and you would see that I have written many threads in education, religion and fashion section, etc.

What you refer to as rubbish has been selling and has boosted the my popularity and that of my blog, to the extent that I now have people wanting to advertise on my blog and pay me a little cash, it starts from there brother so your hating will change nothing.

It's not a must you post educational stuff b4 you can make something out of nothing, just do that thing that works 4u even if people see it as poo. This thread you refer to as rubbish is considered FP worthy by super moderators and have generated many views for them and also on my blog. In as much as naijaloaded and it likes can steal my thread and edit my name out, then it really means I should fasten my seat belt and never allow people take praises for my handwork

This night, about 3 persons have asked for my permission to copy and paste the same thread. More so, I have got offers of paid writer so dey dia make you dey expect say make I create educational stuffs just because you want me to display maturity on the forum ?.

I'm known for writing controversial and naughty stuffs and it's really working 4me
. The same people who condemn my threads are the same people that will copy and paste it on their blog. Isn't that funny ? Na u sabi ooooo my guy

My advice,
If you are doing something that's working for you and haters refer to it as rubbish, just keep on doing effortlessly

Peace out cool
pls don't mind them. continue with your good work. some people are just jealous.

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
clevvermind:
pls don't mind them. continue with your good work. some people are just jealous.
that's what it is my man... In as much as this is not a place of work.. I'm not here to display maturity or show to them how learned I am... I'm just doing what works 4me and I'm happy with what I'm doing grin

Let those haters keeping hating while I keep doing exploits... Hehehe grin
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
PervyByNature:
OP, when u become matured enuf, u'll find out how childish the things u post on this forum are.
easy....

If truly you're mature as you claim someone is not, you shouldn't have post this either

It would have been better you read and just ignore

#mythought
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Tymax:
The funny thing is even if a guy does everything listed by Tosin, some ladies reading this list will fall for it willingly.

The list doesn't change much.

This doesn't stop bad guys from getting "in/into her pants" or "between the sheets with" her.

Disclaimer: I believe I am not a bad guy.
thanks my brother dunno why some poeple still bashing @op
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:

leave d bros jhoor, dnt u knw he z frm otueke grin
you invite another wahala for the matter......
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by loswhite(m): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahahahahha roflwkmd grin

bro, i dont know what you are talking about
it works... Reverse psychology grin
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by clevvermind(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
that's what it is my man... In as much as this is not a place of work.. I'm not here to display maturity or show to them how learned I am... I'm just doing what works 4me and I'm happy with what I'm doing grin

Let those haters keeping hating while I keep doing exploits... Hehehe grin
let them go and kill themselves. don't bother yourself about them. let them see you matching on.

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Thank you Mr LewisO

The threads you refer to as being false posts are always being moved to FP. More so, most of my untrue posts are always being stolen frm my blog everyday.. I was so shocked to see naijaloaded steal my thread and edited my name out... Hahaha grin

Bro you gat no point jhor... It's not a must I create a thread that would put a smile on your face.. So Keep on hating bro

bros it good we have some pple hating your thread!

For it has been so amazing to me, be you false exposing secret, have always gain much...

Kudos baba
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by agoadiv(m): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
lwkmd grin no be me go split go splint him babe ooooh

Btw, agoadiv hope no be my thread you dey read as at dat tym ? wink [/i]
lols ......noo,na news
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
malonephills:
bros it good we have some pple hating your thread!

For it has been so amazing to me, be you false exposing secret, have always gain much...

Kudos baba
my bro, thanks so much jawe
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by agoadiv(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:

lolz gringringrin na tosyne go jez split u nd ur babe.....
lols
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by agoadiv(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

he leaked ya secret?

not ma secret but our secretgrin
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
my bro, thanks so much jawe
always a big fan of you, side by side
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by ishar(f): 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:
One reason why i hate this tosyne of a guy is that he never keep guys secrets, must ladies know all our scopes DICKLESS TRAITOR
Seems while reading this post there was a girl with you planned to bleep and she read this post with you. kikikikikik grin YOU FAIL
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
jackpot:
so, Mike actually wanted to get into my pants the other day? shocked shocked
hahaha,noooooo mike be want wash am 4 u
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:
How i wish it is possible for you to change your username from tosyne2much to tosyne10much.....

#smoking_my_weed_jelely grin
seconded bro *alrite pass d weed b4 i grow horns*
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
yemi2plus:
11. He begs for It like his life depends on it.

12. He drags your pant like you stole it from him.

Talking from experience.
hahaaha,u wan try draging,supprised 2 c her get a new pant as strong as randy orton's own
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
who is this bush man ? where you come from ?

i wonder oh, y are zoo gatemen dis careless
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
agoadiv:
not ma secret but our secretgrin
grin
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
PervyByNature:
mofo, u can continue exposing urself on this forum thinking u're exposing "guys". oloshi
expose wetin,do guys have any secret left...park well bros
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Can u finish 1bag of weed? Or i shld add more
Smartestelvis:
seconded bro *alrite pass d weed b4 i grow horns*

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:
Can u finish 1bag of weed? Or i shld add more
*talks rubish becoz of highness* guy who blow whistle just now??
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Smartestelvis:
i wonder oh, y are zoo gatemen dis careless
na so my jawe person grin
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Smartestelvis:
*talks rubish becoz of highness* guy who blow whistle just now??
I guess itz one of the mods, u re about to receive a red card for overhighing
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:

I guess itz one of the mods, u re about to receive a red card for overhighing
or the mods would rada grab a joint n join d parade....mole one extra dere
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Smartestelvis:
or the mods would rada grab a joint n join d parade....mole one extra dere
bro, i hope u've written ur will coz d one i'm about to give u nw is cuban weed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policeman Proposes To Corper In Nasarawa During CDS Meeting (Photo) / Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.