Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady (54791 Views)

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? / Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by LewisO: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
KingBish:

LIKE!! All I've been saying!

Hello!
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by LewisO: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
newcreatio:
None of these 10 points is it. It is too far from the general reality. I have the real 10 points.
1. He invites you to his house.
2. He makes you feel comfortable. Buys you drink, transfers you data, loads your phone with credit when he went to buy his own, etc.
3. He increases the volume of the song or movie.
4. His second phone is nowhere around, its already somewhere working. If it is one phone he has you won't find it for a while till later later.
5. He puts the fan or AC at the highest.
6. He begins to act naughty and funny and naughtier.
7. He narrates how a girl broke his heart in his last relationship.
8. When neighbours knocked on the door he refused to answer, tells you they like to disturb too much, that you shouldnt worry he knows what they want.
9. If his phone is not mysteriously missing for a while he starts meddling with it, he is putting his phone in silence.
10. He admits that he loves you very much and flatters you with attention, smiles, his eyes, till he lands the first kiss.

This is the real 10 points.

Guy u got it, this is what matured guys does, go and open your thread nice one! cool
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by LewisO: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
moreeni:
Kisses you like kilodeeeeeeee until you forgot what your mama told you grin

U meanam?
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:

bro, i hope u've written ur will coz d one i'm about to give u nw is cuban weed
oh come on,u dont think i'm gonna fall off,do u..guess u haven't tasted compton weed,bred proper man
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by fromnigeria(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
who is this bush man ? where you come from ?

way way immature

sorry tosyn...
its a bitter truth,
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
yemi2plus:
11. He begs for It like his life depends on it.

12. He drags your pant like you stole it from him.

Talking from experience.
Gay tins
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
fromnigeria:

way way immature

sorry tosyn...
its a bitter truth,
He said it is boys that do it or u Wd have probably done it when you were younger.Pls Read b4 commenting
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
fromnigeria:

way way immature

sorry tosyn...
its a bitter truth,
Thanks bro
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
sweetylicious:
He said it is boys that do it or u Wd have probably done it when you were younger.Pls Read b4 commenting
lack of comprehension skills is the reason why most students fail
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:

bro, i hope u've written ur will coz d one i'm about to give u nw is cuban weed
ever heard of compton weed,bred proper..cuba where its still illegal compared 2 compton where lawyers roll up,get ur game up
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by gbadenani: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2015
Abeg all these 10 things are old skul jawe. If u wanna get into a lady's pants, just pay her BILLS! U go bleep her tire
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Stmiceel(m): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
JoBabs:

SeemS u r more into Olosho paroles..... Just an observation ni ooo before u start †o insult my generation..... PDP e-thug.....

Ur observations are wrong. grin
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by AdeniyiA(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
agoadiv:
sincerely god will Polish this guy for this!!!
busted!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
bayocanny:

Mumu u don fall in love abi, I pity u sha cus if tosyn grab the apple wey dey between your leg chai!!! U go fear
In order news, he's a married man

Ode...CLUELESS.
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
demmy0325:
... I hate overhype 4 ma life.. Wetin cute bout d guy.. Or perhaps.. U ugly 2... Hes jst average..

Perhaps u are cute Am sure you wish tho.
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by demmy0325(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Holudamsel:

Perhaps u are cute Am sure you wish tho.
... Mtcheew!.. Jst wait tl i upload ma pix...
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
demmy0325:

Who is this one

I should wait for some nightmare horrible pixs... shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
demmy0325:

You are just my namesake but am very sure not all demmy are cute...u must be an exception.
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by demmy0325(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
Holudamsel:

You are just my namesake but am very sure not all demmy are cute...u must be an exception.
.... Reali.. So Ur demmy 2... I wont say anytin anymre since ur ma namesake.. Let t end her..
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by mizkeleke(f): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Penboy:
@ tosyne2much

When you talk about "trying to get under a lady's pant", I don't understand o. Is it that there is space in between their pants that I can go under; the way I used to go under the table?

Please clarify me. Thanks!
hehehehehe this got me cracking.
BTW my boyfriend doesn't exhibit these characters
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 1:52am On Feb 07, 2015
mizkeleke:

hehehehehe this got me cracking.
BTW my boyfriend doesn't exhibit these characters
are u sure ? wink
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by mizkeleke(f): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
are u sure ? wink
Over sure dey worry me
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by ahujah: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
These are some of the tips that help people understand real things and the hypocrisy that is dominant in human lives yet many people want to take things the hypocrite way treating it as real way. Such instance once at www.shownsee.com where in the garb of being honest and with least possibility of being otherwise yet give it a try. This shows human nature. But the biggest part is that despite ages passed away and yet despite billions people lived away with this hypocrisy yet it exists, and people are happy performing it.

Of course, this has to be this way. But these who focus on the right things and do not just get carried away by pampering, seldom fall victim of such phenomenon.

Still, nature has made few things their own way and have to be the same. Let's hope we nay see change sometime, inns progressive way and with a little honesty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / Policeman Proposes To Corper In Nasarawa During CDS Meeting (Photo) / Lady Shows Off Her Old Lover, Kisses Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.