Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] (40871 Views)

DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] / DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / DIY: Construction Of 4 Units Of 2-bedrooms Terraces [Ikorodu-I] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by dayomide70(f): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good to see you back to work.

Following....
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by twinskenny(m): 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
weldone sir
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Thank you all for the compliments.

Second day of blockwork on the 2nd floor, 4 coaches was achieved yesterday and another 4 coaches will be added today. Iron reinforcement framework were fixed today for all the columns point. Hopefully by Monday, we will be done with blockwork

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by dayomide70(f): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
BITSWORKS:

Second day of blockwork on the 2nd floor, 4 coaches was achieved yesterday and another 4 coaches will be added today. Iron reinforcement framework were fixed today for all the columns point. Hopefully by Monday, we will be done with blockwork

Well done BITSWORKS, how many storey is this going to?
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by mufutau55(m): 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
dayomide70:

Well done BITSWORKS, how many storey is this going to?

I think two story... Ground Floor, 1st Floor, and 2nd Floor.
See the plan on the first page of the thread.

Hajji M.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by mufutau55(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
BITSWORKS:

Oga mi, hope the car is Ok now and not badly/expensively damaged.

Hajji M.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by dayomide70(f): 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
@ Bitswork, thanks for the supply link. I appreciate
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by dayomide70(f): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
mufutau55:

I think two story... Ground Floor, 1st Floor, and 2nd Floor.
See the plan on the first page of the thread.

Hajji M.

Thanks my Oga
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
@dayomide70, like Hajj M said its a 3 floor structure comprising of:
1. Ground floor - living room, dinning and kitchen/storage
2. First floor - 2nos ensuite bedrooms
3. Second floor - 2nos ensuite master bedrooms
Its always a pleasure to assist others in this our daily hustle and my friend actually just called me to attest to the genuiness of the quantity of your tonnage compared to what she has gotten before, so kudos to you.

@Hajj M, thanks for assisting with the question and for checking up on me. The damaged wasn't so severe, I just had to replace the propeller but I thank God for my life foremost.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by dayomide70(f): 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
BITSWORKS:
@dayomide70, like Hajj M said its a 3 floor structure comprising of:
1. Ground floor - living room, dinning and kitchen/storage
2. First floor - 2nos ensuite bedrooms
3. Second floor - 2nos ensuite master bedrooms
Its always a pleasure to assist others in this our daily hustle and my friend actually just called me to attest to the genuiness of the quantity of your tonnage compared to what she has gotten before, so kudos to you.

@Hajj M, thanks for assisting with the question and for checking up on me. The damaged wasn't so severe, I just had to replace the propeller but I thank God for my life foremost.

As I always say,a trial will convince you and come what may,i will never compromise because of greed.
Thanks for recommending me to your friend and im glad she is happy about the supply. Also,thanks for the opportunity given to show that there are still trustworthy suppliers.
Your smile,my delight.

Thanks and God bless.

Waiting for yours too.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by mufutau55(m): 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
BITSWORKS:

Happy to hear about this...we have to thank Almighty, the Benefactor.
I am sure you have not forgotten about me... contact my brother yet?

Hajji M.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 5:09am On Jun 26, 2015
@Hajj M, I will contact your brother this week to fix an appointment for a site visit next week or during the weekend, sorry for the late response.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 5:29am On Jun 30, 2015
Progress of work so far as at Monday 29th of June 2015, we are now almost at lintel level for all the unit and will be starting the columns and lintel formwork soon.

The rains hasn't been making work easy but we thank God all the same, the bricklayers are working a bit slow due to the weather and the supplier delivering blocks is not meeting up to delivery deadlines.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by dayomide70(f): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
BITSWORKS:
Progress of work so far as at Monday 29th of June 2015, we are now almost at lintel level for all the unit and will be starting the columns and lintel formwork soon.

The rains hasn't been making work easy but we thank God all the same, the bricklayers are working a bit slow due to the weather and the supplier delivering blocks is not meeting up to delivery deadlines.

Building during raining season is always full of delay because of the downpour.

Weldone!
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 7:16am On Jul 05, 2015
@dayomide70, thanks for the encouraging words.

We are now done with the blockwork up to lintel level and the carpentary formwork for the columns and lintel has started and is almost done. We will start casting the columns and lintels on Tuesday once all preparation for granite and sharp sand delivery is sorted out.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by erico2k2(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2015
@BITSWORK
why use marine board for lintel and no apply same for decking the sus slab? is this due to costing?just wondering
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by dayomide70(f): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Waiting to see the next stage. Weldone!
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by TinoTino(m): 1:38am On Jul 08, 2015
Great work sir on the build, please take time time out to look at our works on wardrobe and kitchen cabinet at very affordable prices to your project.

https://www.nairaland.com/1957964/corinthians-furniture-dealers-home-furniture
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
@erico2k2, we used marine boards on the 2nd floor slab also. Its only on the first floor we used normal wood because the under part will be covered with POP ceiling so we don't need to render it while the smooth finish of the second floor slab will be screeded with POP and cornices. Little cost savings here and there and we will be using the marine boards for our next project. See the attached pictures for confirmation.

@tinotino, will check the link. Kindly leave your whatsapp details if you use the app.

1 Like

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Casting of the second floor columns and lintels in progress, we should be done by Friday.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by TinoTino(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oga sir please this is my whatsapp no as it is synced to my UK sim: +447591535916. Tinotino. I look forward in hearing from you
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Windows sub-frame is also being fixed so that we can start with the interior plastering ASAP.

@tinotino, will add you soon and buzz you.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by TinoTino(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
ok sir
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by Enterpreneur: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
I do commend your work...very well detailed!

Could you share your contact no?
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by smiley001(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nice work done here sir, keep it up.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by TinoTino(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Awaiting your message sir
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Columns and lintel casting completed. Fixing of the aluminium window sub-frame still ongoing.

Plastering of the internal wall will likely start by Wednesday.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by Dominionng(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
BITSWORKS:
Columns and lintel casting completed. Fixing of the aluminium window sub-frame still ongoing.

Plastering of the internal wall will likely start by Wednesday.

Job coming out good Boss.

Kindly contact for your POP and other interior jobs. https://www.nairaland.com/1852018/pics-budget-p.o.p-ceiling-interior

Regards...
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Fixing of the distribution board and pulling of electrical wire started today, much progress was made.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Work on the roof slab and roof beam has also started, the carpentary formwork has been completed for the roof slab and work is ongoing on the roof beam formwork.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by twinskenny(m): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
nice job sir
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by babatosan: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2015
Updates?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State / Qatar Begins Construction Of 500,000 Housing Units For Less Privileged In Kaduna / 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.