Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage (41142 Views)

I Was Half Dead When My Doctor Said I Should Test For Hiv 1 ,hiv 2 And My Sugar / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Why You Should Test-drive Your Partner Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by lonelydora: 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
I no fit buy suya without the usual tasting.
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Arsenate(m): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
..and after test driving and it turns out there seem to be a problem with the partner you're to dump her/him and move to the next person. you will keep messing around until you're messed up emotionally and psychologically.
but of course most of you think you're smarter than God...smh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by 2baga(m): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
loool

Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by portaableg(f): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
# Team abstinence

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Ayobami97(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Simply because, I want to if it's Fake or Original.
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
i'll check the mileage first lipsrsealed
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by malcolmjmoney(m): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
Already test driving nw
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by adewasco2k(m): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
You will not see much comments from the ladies ....guilty as charged.

BTW teamV
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by watchman111: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
I will never marry a gal DAT wants me to sleep with her,talk less of actually sleeping with her..its a sin man,I can't offend God just to obey some lame man made principle..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by sparkleboy(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
Test drive?

Is your partner a car?
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by adexsimply(m): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
hismond:

For those who are of age and ready for a serious relationship with a view to marriage, test- driving your partner and ironing out the kinks may save a time of misery. Many people today feel that you should try out your partner before marriage. ‘Pre-marital sex is normal behaviour and has been for decades,’ says researcher Lawrence Finer, director of domestic research at the Guttmacher Institute.

http://www.punchng.com/health/healthwise/why-you-should-test-drive-your-partner-before-marriage/
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by freezyprinzy(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
test drive or not its a free world buh ah don't tink a can

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by PlutoLA(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
It's a sin,but in a way its a necessary one. It's better to do that than to get into marriage and find our you're not compatible and end up cheating and getting divorced which are even bigger sins. Besides I think the idea of loosing virginity on the wedding night it overrated and kinda baseless. We all know loosing virginity for a woman is painful so why have a painful experience on the night of the happiest day of your life?

Just my thoughts sha. Don't crucify me

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
To check if d hymen I paid for is still intact, and to know if one prophet has removed d hymen wen she was nine-years old as in d case of aishat grin
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by stanisbaratheon: 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
iceberylin:
You need to know waht your getting into grin

abi Oo. Some may be confined spacegrin
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by sltn(m): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hmmm cool.

Sha have e no matter.
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by yungcyrus(m): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:

I won buy car, u talk say make i no test the engine and other parts That's how it is when it comes to relationship choosing a partner also
poor thinking

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Test drive? Na car?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by vooks: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
You also need to taste every meal/drink on the menu before ordering so that by the time you are through one page, you are either too drunk or too full,all without paying a dime.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by blessingee: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
plutoLA: It's a sin,but in a way its a necessary one. It's better to do that than to get into marriage and find our you're not compatible and end up cheating and getting divorced which are even bigger sins. Besides I think the idea of loosing virginity on the wedding night it overrated and kinda baseless. We all know loosing virginity for a woman is painful so why have a painful experience on the night of the happiest day of your life?

Just my thoughts sha. Don't crucify me

I was on my way to get a cross b4 i read your last line. Your sins are forgiven grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by sltn(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

abi Oo. Some may be confined spacegrin
lol
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
They will not want you to test drive cos they've dated guys who are Drilling Engineer and have succeed in drilling all the crude oil in their "Oloibiri"

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Bifwoli: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
IceSplash:
Test driving is a sin.... Keep urself till d d-day

Test driving is a smart thing to do.

You don't want to find out later after commitment that your partner stinks or they're only clean on the outside.
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by VickyRotex(f): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
xtervaganza:
One thing is 100% certain to me, I'll never marry a lady I haven't had sex with

Shoooooooooo....... shocked
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by veraiyke(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
My view is test drive urselfs bt mke sure u d guy dnt Bleep d hell out of her n den lve her for no genuine reason. N u d girl mke sure u know wat ur into n b faithful to ursef. Reason is, d guy I wud say hz notin to lose if he dosnt marry d girl bt d girl hz almst evrytin to lose if d guy dnt marry her. If pregnancy come she is at d rcvn end. Hence, guys plz mke sure dat wen ur test driving her u wnt lve her,for hu kwanu? N u babe I still say b faithful to ur ursef by bn truthful n nt double dating n know wat ur into. Shikina
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Test drive shocked no wonder, tosyn2much didn't propose to me 4 d past 5yrs now... I sha said it sad that day wen he said

Tested and trusted no key to drive. I don't understand him back then,hmm.... *sighs*

*takes okada,rushes to tosyne2much's house*

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by mencade4: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Believe any naija ladies and die of hypertension.

Brothers olease test drive oooo.......dont allow them to lie to you that it is a sin. Fvvvvck her before you marry her.
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by wellmax(m): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Test drive? She be moto ni
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by mencade4: 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
veraiyke:
My view is test drive urselfs bt mke sure u d guy dnt Bleep d hell out of her n den lve her for no genuine reason. N u d girl mke sure u know wat ur into n b faithful to ursef. Reason is, d guy I wud say hz notin to lose if he dosnt marry d girl bt d girl hz almst evrytin to lose if d guy dnt marry her. If pregnancy come she is at d rcvn end. Hence, guys plz mke sure dat wen ur test driving her u wnt lve her,for hu kwanu? N u babe I still say b faithful to ur ursef by bn truthful n nt double dating n know wat ur into. Shikina
nice one bro

but hardly you will see a naija lady with one boyfriend oooo.
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
xtervaganza:
One thing is 100% certain to me, I'll never marry a lady I haven't had sex with
baddest niggga ever liveth yashiing since 001BC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / I Am A Feminist!! / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.