Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage (41135 Views)

I Was Half Dead When My Doctor Said I Should Test For Hiv 1 ,hiv 2 And My Sugar / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Why You Should Test-drive Your Partner Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by mirexxx(f): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
hehe funny comments cheesy
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Kedam(m): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
nikpet2:
I'm a good boy sir

Are you really from osun?
lol ur word says otherwise. Yes I live in osun.
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by simdam500(m): 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Am someone's partner and she dares not test drive me....

I'll kill her undecided
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Kedam(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
farem:
[color=#006600][/color]

So you consider it an impossible feat? Are you that helpless? Holy Spirit empowers![/b]
![b][/b][/quote] sorry I am not that helpless as u think . Its possible but rare (fact). You sound like a saint.
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by xtervaganza(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
VickyRotex:

Shoooooooooo....... shocked
i may be called many names but never a hypocrite
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by xtervaganza(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
divineRx:
hmmm na wa 4 u o
I'm sure you prefer a liar to a straight up honest guy
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by xtervaganza(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
eskober:
baddest niggga ever liveth yashiing since 001BC
not that I'm bad. It's just natural to have sex just as it is natural to eat food when you see it.
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Jeromejnr(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
Arsenate:
amazing. why do some of you think that any who doesn't buy into your sick immoral way of life is a hypocrite? i kinda feel that some of you are so bad you believe no one can be good. newsflash. there are loads of beautiful people out there with sound moral standings.

Help me tell them o! Lack of self control is their root problem.
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Afroconnect: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
IceSplash:
Test driving is a sin.... Keep urself till d d-day
So is fraud,lies,corruption,greed,stealing,lying,hatredand hypocrisy...just saying, cos in naija we like to classify sins.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by IceSplash(f): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
Afroconnect:

So is fraud,lies,corruption,greed,stealing,lying,hatredand hypocrisy...just saying, cos in naija we like to classify sins.
sin na sin.....no first class or second class sin
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by cupidhero(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
Her name is chichi and not ferrari! grin
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by herboshedhe(f): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Choi choi!!!
Ladies don turn cars
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by adconline(m): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Dat means ur teling God he doesn't knw anythn since he commands dat thou shall not sin against thy own body
Do you know another thing God said you should not do?
Lie, offer or take bribe, cheat, steal......etc
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by freecocoa(f): 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ofcourse, it's wise and best to know if his thing will match with yours.

I plan on giving it a good and long ride before buying it.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by drehdinho(m): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
watchman111:
I will never marry a gal DAT wants me to sleep with her,talk less of actually sleeping with her..its a sin man,I can't offend God just to obey some lame man made principle..

Sir, this is not to convince you to sin. But in my own little knowledge of the bible especially the book of Romans. As a child of God, you need to pray for God's grace, you do not need live everyday on self consciousness. You should live in the spirit and if you do that, every of your actions shall not annoy God. As a Christian you don't need to struggle with sin. What makes you to see an action a sin is because you have not started working in trhe spirit with God. It's not that as a born again Christian that you can sin. But your ability to be sober and ask for forgiveness sincerely afterwards makes you a real born again. Don't act like the hypocrites. If there's a need for you to test-drive your future partner ,do it.
Marriage is a life long thing, don't get yourself into what may make you sad forever. To everyone on earth, God has appointed him/her to a special someone that they will be compatible in all ways...as Christians we need use our discretions sometimes.
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
thats where i grow up.. smiley
Kedam:
lol ur word says otherwise. Yes I live in osun.
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by watchman111: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
drehdinho:

Sir, this is not to convince you to sin. But in my own little knowledge of the bible especially the book of Romans. As a child of God, you need to pray for God's grace, you do not need live everyday on self consciousness. You should live in the spirit and if you do that, every of your actions shall not annoy God. As a Christian you don't need to struggle with sin. What makes you to see an action a sin is because you have not started working in trhe spirit with God. It's not that as a born again Christian that you can sin. But your ability to be sober and ask for forgiveness sincerely afterwards makes you a real born again. Don't act like the hypocrites. If there's a need for you to test-drive your future partner ,do it.
Marriage is a life long thing, don't get yourself into what may make you sad forever. To everyone on earth, God has appointed him/her to a special someone that they will be compatible in all ways...as Christians we need use our discretions sometimes.
bros please Stop misquoting the scripture.no fornicator will see the kingdom of God..I will rather die a sexually unsatisfied man,than go to hell.a spiritual man will not even think of testing a girl first.repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
drehdinho:

What a load of rubbish. You're trying to reason your way out of things you shouldn't be doing, that is, if you're truly a Christian. If you want to do them, fine, do what you want to do; that's your cup of tea. But don't deliberately misinterpret the Bible to fit your own agenda and justify sin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
IceSplash:
Test driving is a sin.... Keep urself till d d-day
I know the last time you do ooh.
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:

I won buy car, u talk say make i no test the engine and other parts That's how it is when it comes to relationship choosing a partner also
so your mama was a machine made by man with engine oil and spare parts in case she's not reliable the maker of 'her ' will refurbish her system again till she's good to go?
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by veraiyke(m): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nevertheless, there are.
mencade4:
nice one bro

but hardly you will see a naija lady with one boyfriend oooo.
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Chuksgeo: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
@ OP you've told some lies from the pit of hell, you've gone ahead to propagate the lie that pre-marital sex is important, hmmm. . . God is watching you and I am personally angered by this post gawsh!
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by VickyRotex(f): 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
xtervaganza:
i may be called many names but never a hypocrite

Hmmmmm... Okay oooo... Never say Never tho....
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by VickyRotex(f): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
ehis05:
What if bola meets a man...tunde..n tunde is ready 2 settle down as well as bola...dey test drove..bola noticed tunde cnt satisfy her....same tin hapuns wit tom, dick, and harry...n dey surely all test drove bola....what does dat make Bola??

Damaged Padlock... sad that any key can open....
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by VickyRotex(f): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yields:

What a load of rubbish. You're trying to reason your way out of things you shouldn't be doing, that is, if you're truly a Christian. If you want to do them, fine, do what you want to do; that's your cup of tea. But don't deliberately misinterpret the Bible to fit your own agenda and justify sin.

watchman111:
bros please Stop misquoting the scripture.no fornicator will see the kingdom of God..I will rather die a sexually unsatisfied man,than go to hell.a spiritual man will not even think of testing a girl first.repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.

Thanks... God Bless you both for this... Some people just believe in misquoting/restructuring the scripture to suit them. Well, am glad cos God has said he will not bring down his standards to suit any man...
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Kedam(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
nikpet2:
thats where i grow up.. smiley
its gud to know. Which town?
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by deavicky(m): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
ArchEnemy:
You ll explain that to God on judgement day
no problem
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Regiment(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
IceSplash:
sure thing
Thumbs up! Way to go girl
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by fredoooooo: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Ofcourse, it's wise and best to know if his thing will match with yours.

I plan on giving it a good and long ride before buying it.

shocked grin grin
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by deavicky(m): 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Personally I cannot manage bad okondo. I'm capable of calling off the marriage if I discover the okondo is big or smelling. That's y I ve to test before I buy.
The most beautiful girl in my area was my girl then, but I had backoff cos of the size of the okondo. Reasons being that I wouldn't want to ve my wife at home and still look for satisfaction outside. That will be worse than living her during courtship.
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by linusbnn(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
adewasco2k:
You will not see much comments from the ladies ....guilty as charged.

BTW teamV

We need to be very careful because this girls are not new cars, they are 2nd,3rd or 4th hand,so many errors fit dey inside base on who drove it b4

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.