Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage (41140 Views)

I Was Half Dead When My Doctor Said I Should Test For Hiv 1 ,hiv 2 And My Sugar / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Why You Should Test-drive Your Partner Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by rhymz(m): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Your knowledge of life is too limited to the them say them say your pastor and his judeo-christian white Jesus tells you, you seem to think marriage starts with Christianity or any religion. I wish you had a higher I.Q I would have engaged you but I doubt you can see beyond your hypocrisy, so let it be.

Jeromejnr:

Hehe..
Abi u no sabi read ni.

But wait o! Why do most of u atheists even marry? trying to commit urself to one life partner when u could be out there busy sampling. Its pointless right.

I mean who even created this idea of marriage sef. If man, why follow their rules. Then you have no business in threads like dis.

Food for your thought.
Abeg no quote me o. Just go and think of your life.
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Jasperwhizz(m): 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
ArchEnemy:
You ll explain that to God on judgement day

ArchEnemy? Respectedly speaking your name sounds somehow, hmm.
Digression apart, I Like your comment PRE-MARITAL SEX IS SIN.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Jasperwhizz(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
samflexxy:
Not everyone believes in premarital sex
premarital sex is sin.
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Jasperwhizz(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Dat means ur teling God he doesn't knw anythn since he commands dat thou shall not sin against thy own body
Yes bro! Sexual immorality is sin 2Peter 2:6-18.
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by auntymi(f): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quot author=mytime24 post=30361504]Test driviN wat we're nt cArs pls undecided[/quote] tell them, c'nt stp laughing grin
Re: Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage by Kedam(m): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
Whatever you choose, text driving or not be ready for the consequence. Whatever u think is best for you, you are good to go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / I Am A Feminist!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.