Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,071 members, 7,867,055 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses (125373 Views)

How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
manny4life:
I believe we have been through this before, personally [b]I WILL NOT share my assets [/b]with ANY woman. If my wife decides to divorce me as a result of her doing, we will sure have a messy divorce that will yield her pain and bitterness and at the end of it, probably nothing.. But defintiely not murder.
Are you sure? grin
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
AreaFada2:

The problem is we look down on our tradition. Luckily enough it's all there for anyone curious enough to know.

It doesn't make him feel dead, it KILLS him. There is a case going on right now. A young man suddenly got seriously ill on returning from visiting his wife in 9ja.

Even the best medical docs in Europe can find no reason for his illness. Meanwhile he's in hospital for months now. I have gone to see him and examined him too. All parameters seem ok. But he can't eat or get up from bed.

The wife, a Christian never believed when her in-laws warned her about her suspicious ways.
She thought she could mess around anyhow, under guise of born again.

Let me tell you how they say it works. It's not magun style.

A woman commits adultery. The man is safe if she doesn't cook for the man or sleep with him. That is, no wifely role towards him. If she does, problem.

Look, I spent over a decade having clinical evidence & empiricism drilled into my head. But there are things we see that confound science. One can believe it or leave it.

I wonuldnt wanna go into this with you, maybe on another thread, i appreciate our culture to some extent, but some of it is nothing but to cheat the other . . .
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by cococandy(f): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
Backtrack? undecided

Seems you didn't get me the first time. You ended up agreeing with me and than said I was backtracking when I pointed it out to you.

No one is made to pay any thing as form of repayment for what the other did for them during the marriage.

The payment made is not as repayment but for dependent spouse to find their feet and be able to sustain a standard of living similar to what they have always been used to during the marriage.

raumdeuter:

WHy are you backtracking now when the expenses are laid out?

Both sides took hits for the other while they were in the wedding. There would be times the husband has had to do inconvenient stuff just to make the marriage work.

WHy should anyone be paying the other anything? Should he list the number of times he mowed the lawns, changed car tyres, changed electrical fittings, did heavy lifting in the house. The way some women talk you think they are the only one doing stuffs in the house

Everytime couples fight you hear, I gave my body, I gave my career, I gave this I gave that, I did this for you I did that, Let everyone start listing and see who has done more

I would support a system where no one stays at home and the kids go to a paid baby sitter so there wont be claims of I could have been Alakija or Bill Gates if not for this marriage

Take what you brought in plus what you contributed while in the marriage. I think this is fair enough
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Emaprince: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
aisha2:

I can't even deal with this line of thought, all women abroad are not evil, marry who you know and stop running to marry girls you don't know just so you can act like a barbarian abeg.
This is sad coming from someone abused so all thosr times you got beaten shebi you provoked your ex? You make it sound as if these women earn their deaths did you earn every slap and belt you received
you are such a useless and bitter woman!!!

Just because she has an opinion different from yours,you deemed it right to bare her personal life in here.are you even better than her in anyway?

coogar:

do i need to subtitle my last reply to you or something? you don't have to talk to me to call out your idiöcy - my freedom of speech guarantees that.

when they say women are their own worst enemies, you scream like a rhesus monkey. you are using another woman's past ugly ordeals against her in public just to make yourself feel cool?

how could you stoop so low?
you got this right mehn!!..women are actually their own worst enemies.

7 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by manny4life(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

So when marry a woman, are you not marrying her with all her wahala......Have you ever gone through the marriage vows? Go through it and see that she is entitled to what you have and if you were in Nigeria, you would have done more than you are doing in abroad sef, cos you will even pay school fees for her siblings . . .

No when I marry a woman, I am not marrying her wahala but her only and her parents (by extension). I haven't gone through a vow so I don't know, but when I do, I will know. Besides, when men take care of their in-laws, it's a privilege NOT a right. I will do that because it's not a problem, but it's not mandatory.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
manny4life:

Believe me, there are divorces that have lasted years and years, in fact, the divorce started when they had small kids and lasted through when the kids become teens. Divorce is a painful experience and costs more than marriage itself, so the best way out of it is for the woman to WALK AWAY. As for asset sharing, that is the reason why we have experts in the field to do all that... No woman will share my assets.
The divorce takes so long cos both party sometimes could be greedy, if they are NOT, it wont take that long . . . people wanna take out their pain and frustrations in the divorce and no need for that, except the demands are outrageous and the court will determine a lot of these things.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
tpiah11:

is it highbrow neighborhood house overseas where everything is on credit? Meaning he's paying a huge loan which btw could also place him in serious trouble should the economy go bust? Does housing crisis ring a bell?

and what if he has finished paying off his mortgage? you mean it's fair for him to be homeless while another man is enjoying the fruits of his labour? would you wish the same for your male sibling?

as per range rover, does the same not apply, or did he pay cash for it as if he's in nigeria? If he does not have money to pay his range rover bill, wont it be returned to the dealer? So what exactly is the so called "gain" the ex-wife is having here?

he could have bought it on auction, he could have finished paying for it. even if it gets returned to the dealer cos of failed payments, it's his credit score that would be ruined, not his wife. should he continue to pay for a car he's not driving? that's fair to him?

abeg, get some perspective..

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by tpiah11: 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
AreaFada2:

The problem is we look down on our tradition. Luckily enough it's all there for anyone curious enough to know.

It doesn't make him feel dead, it KILLS him. There is a case going on right now. A young man suddenly got seriously ill on returning from visiting his wife in 9ja.

Even the best medical docs in Europe can find no reason for his illness. Meanwhile he's in hospital for months now. I have gone to see him and examined him too. All parameters seem ok. But he can't eat or get up from bed.

The wife, a Christian never believed when her in-laws warned her about her suspicious ways.
She thought she could mess around anyhow, under guise of born again.

Let me tell you how they say it works. It's not magun style.

A woman commits adultery. The man is safe if she doesn't cook for the man or sleep with him. That is, no wifely role towards him. If she does, problem.

Look, I spent over a decade having clinical evidence & empiricism drilled into my head. But there are things we see that confound science. One can believe it or leave it.

your story does not make sense plz.

where in your own bible did you see the words "christian", "born again" and "mess around" used together?

now you are saying someone's wife is in naija yet you or him still has a problem, if the wife is with him elsewhere, it is still a problem, i mean are you people gay or something, you're too anti- women.

why are you meeting only witches in your social circle?

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by humilitypays(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

It is all about orientation . . .
Fhemmmy, all I am trying to say is this: our Nigerian women attach money and material wealth to everything. They often times sell their emotions instead of going for what's right!

I have plenty friends living in various countries of the world- US, Uk, Canada, Germany, Spain, Netherland, Australia...and they all complain the same thing- that our Nigerian ladies consider money/material wealth first before anything and that's y its always difficult for Nigerian guys born in Nigeria who migrated abroad via Visa lottery, sponsored immigrant visa, illegal migration, etc with no secured high-paying job to find a good/decent Nigerian girl abroad to marry; because the ladies they meet abroad usually don't want to marry Naija guys who came abroad to hustle...they only want to marry Naija guys there from high class family or those with high-pay job, reason most Naija guys run back home to get a wife to marry.

And on the contrary, our Naija sisters abroad will rather remain single for life warming the beds of different men than to come back to Nigeria to marry a guy and help him come abroad and join effort with her to raise a decent family; no our ladies won't do it; only insignificant number of Nigerian ladies come back home to find husbands- because to them, guys at home who isn't rich, famous or from rich family isn't up to their class!

But is that how life operates Is that how white ladies and other ladies from other nationalities behave Is love all about money and material wealth

Isorait sha

9 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Kedam(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
soulglo:

You are just typical. Let me teach you what I teach 5 year old children since no one bothered to teach you. Your emotions are your responsibility. Whatever you choose to do with them you should take responsibility for. This is just a basic life truth. A 1 year old already understands the consequences of smacking his mother because she's not shoving food fast enough into his mouth. We have full grown men here talking about its someone else's fault that they grabbed a knife and chopped a human being to pieces. Some people should just kill themselves. I'm so disgusted with this thread
Typical ! I think I made myself clear. I merely told you one of the solutions to solve this rampant murder and never justified their actions. When a matter is brought before u there are things u need to consider and there is need to look deeply into it. Yes the husband's action is unjustifiable(fact) but to solve this problem what are the solutions to it. I mentioned one, so I hope you stop teaching me like a 5years old kid thinking no one bothered to teach me
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by manny4life(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
CFCfan:

Are you sure? grin

Lol... My broda, I am very sure.

There are very sneaky ways to hide assets, do you think if I am rich like that I will allow my wife to take 50% of my asset? Mbanu, I will enlist the financial firms to swing into action...
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
manny4life:

No when I marry a woman, I am not marrying her wahala but her only and her parents (by extension). I haven't gone through a vow so I don't know, but when I do, I will know. Besides, when men take care of their in-laws, it's a privilege NOT a right. I will do that because it's not a problem, but it's not mandatory.

I love that bold comment . . . You are damn right, it is not a RIGHT, thus the reason why YOUR WIFE has to work and make money to take care of her parents . . . or is that not a right too? If you dont want her to do that, then, you will do it.
My dear, a happy woman is a happy home, else, you will be miserable, the man is the head and the woman is the neck, only the neck could turn the head whichever way she wants . . . Lol
I hope to know you after you MUST have taken the vow, then, we could have this convo again.

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
manny4life:
I believe we have been through this before, personally I WILL NOT share my assets with ANY woman. If my wife decides to divorce me as a result of her doing, we will sure have a messy divorce that will yield her pain and bitterness and at the end of it, probably nothing.. But defintiely not murder.

better don't marry....
the moment she signs the dotted lines at the registry, she has full access to your assets. even if you cohabit, common law applies in some jurisdiction after a certain number of years.

there's a reason simon cowell isn't married!
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by manny4life(m): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:
The divorce takes so long cos both party sometimes could be greedy, if they are NOT, it wont take that long . . . people wanna take out their pain and frustrations in the divorce and no need for that, except the demands are outrageous and the court will determine a lot of these things.[/b]

Still proves my point.

If the woman WALKS AWAY with nothing (she did not contribute to the asset), and the man pays child support with visitation rights or whatever, I think that's fair. The greed portion is what leads to murders.

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by otiigba1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Me thinks its because of too much McDonald burger and doughnuts lipsrsealed
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by iamwrong(m): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
aisha2:

Okay, now I must admit you need mental help. This is sick, so its okay to kill her because she is rude. Mutter with all due respect you are not sane. Your own ex husband didn't kill you, but because you are alive and living you can spew this for other abused women justifying their murder. This is sick

Out right Rubbish you just spewed there!

3 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
humilitypays:
Fhemmmy, all I am trying to say is this: our Nigerian women attach money and material wealth to everything. They often times sell their emotions instead of going for what's right!

I have plenty friends living in various countries of the world- US, Uk, Canada, Germany, Spain, Netherland, Australia...and they all complain the same thing- that our Nigerian ladies consider money/material wealth first before anything and that's y its always difficult for Nigerian guys born in Nigeria who migrated abroad via Visa lottery, sponsored immigrant visa, illegal migration, etc with no secured high-paying job to find a good/decent Nigerian girl abroad to marry; because the ladies they meet abroad usually don't want to marry Naija guys who came abroad to hustle...they only want to marry Naija guys there from high class family or those with high-pay job, reason most Naija guys run back home to get a wife to marry.

And on the contrary, our Naija sisters abroad will rather remain single for life warming the beds of different men than to come back to Nigeria to marry a guy and help him come abroad and join effort with her to raise a decent family; no our ladies won't do it; only insignificant number of Nigerian ladies come back home to find husbands- because to them, guys at home who isn't rich, famous or from rich family isn't up to their class!

But is that how life operates Is that how white ladies and other ladies from other nationalities behave Is love all about money and material wealth

Isorait sha

CHairman, let us be real, money is a good thing and no one wanna be known with poverty, just like the woman attach a lot to money and material things, so is the man . . . else, why is the man not in the village farming cassava with cutlass and in obodo oyinbo.
There are lots of Nigerian ladies in abroad that would love to marry, but our brothers will come, use them and dump them only to go home to marry innocent angel that will make them pay for some of the sin they have committed in the past . . .Lol
But let us be real, it is not easy, but we all have to learn to work together, but again, instead of killiing a wife, walk away
All your friends that are complaining, tell them to be real and learn about the culture of where they have found themselves
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
manny4life:

Lol... My broda, I am very sure.

There are very sneaky ways to hide assets, do you think if I am rich like that I will allow my wife to take 50% of my asset? Mbanu, I will enlist the financial firms to swing into action...
Hmmm.. You've got a point there, but if your soon-to-be ex-wife enlists the services of top-notch family lawyers, forensic accountants etc against you, there is a possibility of the court ruling in her favor.
Anyway, in CA ALL assets acquired before marriage belong to you and can't be split. But assets acquired during the course of marriage have to be split.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by tpiah11: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:

and what if he has finished paying off his mortgage?

finished paying off his mortgage yet he still has small children?

not likely, or else doesnt show good planning. If he has paid off his mortgage, then he should have more flexibility in living arrangements, eg not be stuck in one place waiting for someone to collect the reward of his labour.

you mean it's fair for him to be homeless while another man is enjoying the fruits of his labour?

does the judge know he's homeless?

would you wish the same for your male sibling?

would you wish your female sibling find herself in similar circumstances?

he could have bought it on auction, he could have finished paying for it.

if he owns the car then he should write it off.

Owning a range rover, (very expensive vehicle), implies he can afford to buy another car for his personal use, since range rovers do not come cheap. He has expensive tastes.

even if it gets returned to the dealer cos of failed payments, it's his credit score that would be ruined, not his wife. should he continue to pay for a car he's not driving? that's fair to him?

abeg, get some perspective..

if he has paid off the car as you wished before, then he's not still making payments.

as per credit score, he can look for alternatives such as cheaper cars or auction, for his personal use.

in divorce, nothing is fair.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

How do you define destroying you . . . She will walk away with half of what you own . . . there is a law to ALL these and we all know that, if you smart enough to know that she is not the one for you within a year of being together . . . look more into the law that she will use to take all you have . . . BUT assuming she has been with you, fed you, warm your bed and carry your kids in her womb for like 10 years, and TELL ME IF SHE DOES NOT DESERVE HALF OF WHAT YOU OWN . . . besides, what you think you own are jointly owned . . . . Most men wanna do Nija style - Get out of my house, Na lie, it is a family home that belongs to you, her and the kids, and God forbid divorce, but if it happens, you want the woman to now go and look for a house with the kids, while you reside in the house like a king? Na lie . . . wont happen.
'half of what u own to you' i guess means the money and other assets. what about the kids? many men think of their kids who they will not get to see frequently because of a woman they worked hard to train. that is bad enough to make a man sucidal.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by manny4life(m): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:

better don't marry....
the moment she signs the dotted lines at the registry, she has full access to your assets. even if you cohabit, common law applies in some jurisdiction after a certain number of years.

there's a reason simon cowell isn't married!

I do not believe in cohabitation; however, U.S. marriage laws have evolved so much that gone are the days when a woman has 50% of your asset. She has full access to them, i.e. if she knows what they are, where they are, and how they are applied. There are bitter divorces cases everyday where the woman is frustrated and walks away with what she has. Example is the $925 million settlement vs. $16billion rich husband. She got this meager settlement even when she contributed to the growth of the oil firm over 2 decades ago... Go figure.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
manny4life:

Still proves my point.

If the woman WALKS AWAY with nothing (she did not contribute to the asset), and the man pays child support with visitation rights or whatever, I think that's fair. The greed portion is what leads to murders.

Did i hear you say the woman contributes nothing?
While you are at work, who takes care of the home you are protective of
Who takes care of your kids?
If you have to sleep with ashawo, how much would yuo pay that ashawo per day, and yet she warm you up at night
When you are confused, she tells you, all will be well.
She cooks your food
In-short, NO MAN can pay the true worth of a woman, no man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by 5minsmadness: 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
dammytosh:

God Bless Your Mother.

This is not you talking but years of good training and thank you for accepting the training.

No man Should Kill A Lady For Any Reason. Let Her Go. There Are a lot of Better and Right Thinking Lady like mutter
Gbam!
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

'half of what u own to you' i guess means the money and other assets. what about the kids? many men think of their kids who they will not get to see frequentlt because of a woman they workes hard to train. that is bad enough to make a man sucidal.

If you were a good father and the woman is not allowing you to see the kids, the kids will be the one that will complain that they wanna see you, so that one is not true . . . Yes, half of what you guys own together belongs to both of you.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by AreaFada2: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
tpiah11:

where in your own bible did you see the words "christian", "born again" and "mess around" used together?

Sure, it won't make sense. Reading is not same as understanding. grin

Some of these born again people believe our traditions don't matter. They pretend as Christians but in fact uphold no Christian values. They are everywhere around us.

I hear some people even do prayer warrior stuff before going to armed robbery operations nowadays. And even pay tithes from crime proceeds.

Is it news to you that modern miracle & wealth-seeking Christianity is a joke?

Anyway, fake Christianity is expected before the conclusion of things.

This is not to condemn all Christians.

Only that a good Christian today would have been a good person as an Olokun or Sango worshipper.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by 5minsmadness: 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
carefreewannabe:
Divorce is such a lucrative job when you are not the one who is working. I wonder why not more men stay at home, take care of the kids, divorce and get rich. grin grin grin
Because it is not in a real man's nature to stay at home and take care of the kids. That's the woman's job.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
AreaFada2:

Sure, it won't make sense. Reading is not same as understanding. grin

Some of these born again people believe our traditions don't matter. They pretend as Christians but in fact uphold no Christian values. They are everywhere around us.

I hear some people even do prayer warrior stuff before going to armed robbery operations nowadays. And even pay tithes from crime proceeds.

Is it news to you that modern miracle & wealth-seeking Christianity is a joke?

Anyway, fake Christianity is expected before the conclusion of things.

This is not to condemn all Christians.

Only that a good Christian today would have been a good person as an Olokun or Sango worshipper.

Leave born again out of these . . . Let us take one simple example, father, mother and child in the house, they are all talking, do our culture give room for that child's opinion to be heard? when you were a child, lie to me that your feelings was never hurt cos of that, all you hear is "Adult are talkng, so shatappp" how far is such?
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by manny4life(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
CFCfan:

Hmmm.. You've got a point there, but if your soon-to-be ex-wife enlists the services of top-notch family lawyers, forensic accountants etc against you, there is a possibility of the court ruling in her favor.
Anyway, in CA ALL assets acquired before marriage belong to you and can't be split. But assets acquired during the course of marriage have to be split.

Haha... Enlist ke? You can only go after something you know is there. Do you think if I were a wealthy individual, the likes of Goldman Sachs will manage my personal assets. Let me see how top notch family lawyers and forensic accounts will subpoena for records when firms like these have legal connections all the way to the Supreme Court and Congress. Did I mention that she's not the only one hiring the best, I will hire the best as well to counter / frustrate every effort. Litigation isn't about what you know, it's more of who you know.

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I read your comment and i see the reason why the law will award the kids to the mother, cos if a man cares for those kids, he wont do something foolish.
Women like this one, or she's the only woman to ever do this?

Florida mom kills kids in murder-suicide

m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fla-mom-allegedly-kills-teens-murder-suicide-cops-article-1.1579512

You're a funny man Fhemmmy.

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by raumdeuter: 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
cococandy:
Backtrack? undecided

Seems you didn't get me the first time. You ended up agreeing with me and than said I was backtracking when I pointed it out to you.

No one is made to pay any thing as form of repayment for what the other did for them during the marriage.

The payment made is not as repayment but for dependent spouse to find their feet and be able to sustain a standard of living similar to what they have always been used to during the marriage.

If you want a lifestyle similar to what you are used to in marriage then stay in the marriage.

Its like saying I want the work environment I used to enjoy in Shell even when I resign my job there.

WHy should one spouse be sustaining the lifestyle of the other when they are no longer together

WHile one spouse was hustling to make money maybe the other should be dong the same too so they dont have to be sustaining one. The basic rule of life is you eat the fruit of your hands not that one person would give you a lifestyle you didnt work for

3 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
CFCfan:

Nice one, but most of the people that complains never had much before the wife join them anyways . . .Lol
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by freecocoa(f): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
tpiah11:

now you are saying someone's wife is in naija yet you or him still has a problem, if the wife is with him elsewhere, it is still a problem, i mean are you people gay or something, you're too anti- women.

Why are you only meeting witches in your social circle?
Ask them o, always making Nigerian women out to be evil, it's really a shame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (48) (Reply)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.