Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo (33825 Views)

No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by Swiftboy(m): 3:41am On Feb 05, 2015
LastProphet:
May God bless u OP, Oyedepo is not working in the best interest of the masses as usual but I can assure u none of his followers will see anything wrong with his openly compromised stance on the forthcoming election. He openly supports GEJ for monetary gains, and he is also envious of what Osinbajo will achieve for Redeem should he succeed. I have always observed that living faith church and the CAN always go against any pastor that tries to go into politics, they see it as a competition and instead of rallying to the person or silently disapprove, they actively work against the person. Only a blind and daft person will tell me that he dosent know that Osinbajo will be given maximum power by GMB to perform (GMB has always had strong deputies, go and research), so what Oyedepo is championing is a course that will bring down Osinbajo and Adeboye who has little knowledge of anything outside the Bible does not know. He has been convinced to also reject Osinbajo. All of them act on the conviction of some hopelessly false information GEJ has been passing round among pastors - about how OIC (organization of Islamic Countries) is trying to make Nigeria a muslim country and why he is the last hope of christians to ensure that dosent happen. I pity christians in this country
its true that we're a registered member of OIC.You're getting angry at the wrong guys. Its just that Buhari may be a good guy,but you dont know what chased Oyedepo from the north to Ota.Am saying is even the corruption allegation against Goodluck does not make him guilty already. The court of law's the right channel to convict him. I know we're angry,but we should also reason. I stand for one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by Dumexoga: 5:54am On Feb 05, 2015
Topgainer:

Your fear of Oyedepo is surely standing on your way of serving God. All the rubbish you wrote up there shows how much you have suffered under men who teach as doctrine the commandment of men. Jesus taught you whom to fear, God not men.
If I see any teachings of Oyedepo and others of his kind that is not represented in the teachings of Christ on this forum or elsewhere I will not hesitate to point it out. In fact, It is within the purview of the new testament to do that, so he

that is overtaken in errors will turn back
I have dared to say that Bishop Oyedepo in his present state is not my standard for Christ-likeness. He can be for you
God bless you

Who made you people judges over Bishop Oyedepo? You can my write up rubbish, mind you, that's your opiniooo

1 Like

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by Dumexoga: 6:20am On Feb 05, 2015
Topgainer:

Your fear of Oyedepo is surely standing on your way of serving God. All the rubbish you wrote up there shows how much you have suffered under men who teach as doctrine the commandment of men. Jesus taught you whom to fear, God not men.
If I see any teachings of Oyedepo and others of his kind that is not represented in the teachings of Christ on this forum or elsewhere I will not hesitate to point it out. In fact, It is within the purview of the new testament to do that, so he

that is overtaken in errors will turn back
I have dared to say that Bishop Oyedepo in his present state is not my standard for Christ-likeness. He can be for you
God bless you

Who made you people judges over Bishop Oyedepo? You can call my comment rubbish, mind you, that's your opinion. When people like you shows up in person, we could see why you have refused to grow in life. I'm not even sure that the person that wrote this letter is a man of God. If truly he is, I don't think he knows the bible and d implications of talking about men in this manner.His duty is to pray for him, not coming out to write an open letter. Pls you all should read 2samuel 1 vs 1 - 21. David Oyedepo does not need to curse anyone. Have you ever asked yourself why is it that these men of God never make any move to defeend themselves on issues like this? Because they know that people r just toying with their destiny. Even your president understands the blessings he(Oyedepo) carries. Mind what u say about men of God. Even the man that wrote this letter, is not sure of what he's accusing Oyedepo of. Is it bad to pray for your president? Ask the writer if he is in oyedepos position won't he pray for his president?

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 05, 2015
We need change.

BUY UR MTN AFFORDABLE DATA.
(Don't allow ur smartphone to be smarter than you)

Am an sme data share merchant. Am a risk
taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired
data while u send me a 1200 airtime on
confirmation.
D glaring truth is this, non of the data sellers u see
advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D
story u get is d promo has just ended nd even
if u get it, it comes with less than 28days
validity after hours of wait.
Everyday I resolve issues nd respond to queries involving some sme
data sellers nd their customers due to the nature of my job as I educate them accordingly.
I operate just like mtn extra time service were customer's borrow nd payback.
Put me to any test even if u eventually dont
av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.
Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

For enquiries,purchase nd issues evolving around Mtn data pls contact me via sms/whatsapp- 07062027524.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by JoBabs(m): 10:44am On Feb 05, 2015
sbaks:

May GOD OPEN YOUR EYES IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN. Only if you were a victim of their extremism

See brother, u knw its in †he bible †hat we should remove †he dirt in our eyes before we remove †he on in our brother's eyes, do u knw †he reason why Bishop Oyedepo in particular don'† wan† Buhari up †here?

In my opinion, its cuz of Buhari's integrity, cuz if Buhari wins †he election all FG sectors would be 105% active, particularly in †he educational sector, †here would no longer be incessant strike by ASSUU and should †hat happens †hat would cause a downslide in †heir education business, †heir would be less people patronising †heir private Universities.

And according †o Wђã† I've been hearing and reading abt Bishop Oyedepo over his tax evation and his denial of entry into UK, do u actually know †hat all members of his church in UK do put down †heir atm card number and sum amount of pounds are being deducted from †heir bank accounts.

I'm not in †he posin †o judge them, but I can use my bible †o choose which path I'd follow, I just imagine an anointed man of God who tells people †hat God would bless them for paying †heir tithes who is now evading govt tax. God knows better though.

God bless Nigeria.....

1 Like

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by JoBabs(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2015
Swiftboy:
its true that we're a registered member of OIC.You're getting angry at the wrong guys. Its just that Buhari may be a good guy,but you dont know what chased Oyedepo from the north to Ota.Am saying is even the corruption allegation against Goodluck does not make him guilty already. The court of law's the right channel to convict him. I know we're angry,but we should also reason. I stand for one Nigeria.

Abeg brother, wetin chase oyedepo from †he North? Wђã† I know is †hat he started from iyana-ipaja here in Lagos.... Please can u shine more light on ur point please?

*Modified*
I've made sum enquiries on ur point, I've confirmed ur point, but Wђã† did he do?

1 Like

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
JoBabs:

See brother, u knw its in †he bible †hat we should remove †he dirt in our eyes before we remove †he on in our brother's eyes, do u knw †he reason why Bishop Oyedepo in particular don'† wan† Buhari up †here?

In my opinion, its cuz of Buhari's integrity, cuz if Buhari wins †he election all FG sectors would be 105% active, particularly in †he educational sector, †here would no longer be incessant strike by ASSUU and should †hat happens †hat would cause a downslide in †heir education business, †heir would be less people patronising †heir private Universities.

And according †o Wђã† I've been hearing and reading abt Bishop Oyedepo over his tax evation and his denial of entry into UK, do u actually know †hat all members of his church in UK do put down †heir atm card number and sum amount of pounds are being deducted from †heir bank accounts.

I'm not in †he posin †o judge them, but I can use my bible †o choose which path I'd follow, I just imagine an anointed man of God who tells people †hat God would bless them for paying †heir tithes who is now evading govt tax. God knows better though.

God bless Nigeria.....
just hear yourself "in my opinion". do you know that your darling GMB told honourable Aisha (or whatever her name is) that she shouldn't contest for taraba state governorship as it is against sharia(for a woman to be above a man)? That story was killed but make your findings. have you ever sat to ask yourself "why they humiliated Patricia etteh and covered up for farouk lawal even though there were enough proofs?" is it not because she is a woman and ofcourse a non-Muslim? I grew up in the north, i was born there sef.
This was the same attitude people had in the north until e do us like film abi? wey hausa start to pursue christians. I saw with my 2 eyes where a girl was sliced into 2 in funtua katsina state in 2011 election crisis and nta reported that funtua like moi-moi or 2 fighting. Such heinousness.
What of schools nkor? Abeg I no fit start to talk plenty now of my experiences. Lecturers reducing the marks of students because they are christians and giving some Carry over. Then passing their own even though every one knows how poor they are? Abeg I no fit shout. I don talk all these things tire for nairaland. Must I keep saying them for you foolish southern christians to open your eyes? Don't worry, shebi dem don dey do okada for east?(okada wey dem dey use take know places so as to map out places for destruction abi?)
no worry, when dem finish with north wey get stubborn christians, dem go enter east and west especially wey get people wey sabi fear wella (yorubas) abi? Make una stay there dey fool una selves. It happened in turkey, it is trying to happen here and you guys are talking rubbish. Mtcheeeeew. Christiansity is for the brave (read your bibles very well BE BOLD LIKE A LION, gentle like a dove AND BE AS WISE AS A SERPENT. You need the two capitalized for islamic extremism I tell you). Christianity no be for fools and cowards
Do you know that in borno state, christians are not being catered for?but only the muslims affected by boko haram are catered for? And our so-called media houses won't say anything as regards that.
I troop into the north on a regular basis so I say this things with confidence because I know.
In an islamic school, the kids where busy chanting "allah ya keshe muna obasano" meaning their god should kill obasanjo (during obasanjo's era) and I tell you, nigerians where busy hating obasanjo even though he did his best. As regards strike, it has always been like that. It was even worse during obasanjo despite the fact that obasanjo introduced monitization o (because no be their own).
Wasn't I born in kano? Do you know that christians were killed in kano? If dem like you, dem go tell you make you park comot may be with blood signed on paper abi? I don talk this thing tire for nairaland. Must I keep saying this things for some foolish christians to wake up?
Only jos is giving them tough time that is why they keep bombing jos abi? Because the christians there know their secrets and keep giving them tough times.
Kaduna was 70% christians now not up to 45% wetin dey happen? The real indigenes of kaduna state are not hausas o. They are the Kajes but they have succeeded in killing their strong men abi?
When Patrick yakowa died, do you know muslims rejoiced? Even someone I know was saying whatever goes around comes around not minding christians around him o abi? Isaiah balats death cannot be phantomed and that happened immediately after yakowas death. Smh. In kano sef na worse abi? If I wan enter sef, no be Jalabiya tins? (because I still troop into the north)
My there go to the north and see pvcs in abundance, I went there and I was amazed. The turn out sef was even low and the pvcs were up to like may be 2000? While southern Nigeria is complaining. Open your eyes jare.
Lastly, your darling buhari no chop 2.8billion dollars? (for 1980's wey money get value wella?)
MTCHEEEEEW.
The kingdom of GOD "SUFFERETH VIOLENCE" and "THE VIOLENT TAKETH IT BY FORCE". GOD bless you as you read your Bible with understanding

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by Swiftboy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
JoBabs:

Abeg brother, wetin chase oyedepo from †he North? Wђã† I know is †hat he started from iyana-ipaja here in Lagos.... Please can u shine more light on ur point please?

*Modified*
I've made sum enquiries on ur point, I've confirmed ur point, but Wђã† did he do?
Its true Nigeria is a member of OIC. Oyedepo started Winner's chapel in the North and its true that they face persecution every now and then. Its understandable that he'll have his own bias hence the support for Goodluck. Whenever such religious crisis occur you expect their elders to caution them but this is not always the case. I dont trust Buhari because he has shown himself to be religious fundamentalist until recently. My problem with APC is that they stand on a moral platform to preach change though they themselves have skeleton in their cupboard hence they're hypocrites. Its not possible for any president to Islamatize the country but I think Goodluck's programmes,projects and policies are better than that of Buhari. As for insecurities,the fight will soon be over! I'll vote Goodluck to continue.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by Topgainer: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dumexoga:

Who made you people judges over Bishop Oyedepo? You can call my comment rubbish, mind you, that's your opinion. When people like you shows up in person, we could see why you have refused to grow in life. I'm not even sure that the person that wrote this letter is a man of God. If truly he is, I don't think he knows the bible and d implications of talking about men in this manner.His duty is to pray for him, not coming out to write an open letter. Pls you all should read 2samuel 1 vs 1 - 21. David Oyedepo does not need to curse anyone. Have you ever asked yourself why is it that these men of God never make any move to defeend themselves on issues like this? Because they know that people r just toying with their destiny. Even your president understands the blessings he(Oyedepo) carries. Mind what u say about men of God. Even the man that wrote this letter, is not sure of what he's accusing Oyedepo of. Is it bad to pray for your president? Ask the writer if he is in oyedepos position won't he pray for his president?
You sound so hypnotized and seriously needs help. All I could see in you is a young fellow who has taken up the worship of man over God.

So Oyedepo has now become a mediator between God and man. Oyedepo now carries blessings and distributes them as he wishes. That kind of teaching is as old as Judiasm, Christianity is what I practise it does not require a human mediator between God and man. This is clearly explained in the book of Hebrews. Your problem is that you don't study the bible and you don't ask questions

My friend flee from IDOLATRY, flee from it
I repeat this once again, my blessing is not with Oyedepo, God does not require permission from your Bishop to bless me. My progress in life is not connected in any way to your Bishop
I don't and will NEVER worship your Bishop with you, I will not hesitate to point out any of his teachings not in consonance with the teachings of Christ here or elsewhere

Like I said concerning his throwing curses here and there that the teachings of Christ prohibits that. Christians should not curse no matter the provocation Matthew 5:38-48

Rev 22:10-15
Continue in your Idolatry if it so pleases you. As for me, I have sworn never to be part of Idolatrous worship. Jesus is my mediator, my chief priest and my Lord.

I will not reply you again
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
[s]
demelza:
God bless you too.
My pastor whom I respect so much has also bought into that OIC propaganda. Sunday was scheduled as a prayer for Nigeria service in order to prevent "non-christians" from attaining government seat. I was too mad I couldnt even stand up to pray, had to walk out at a point.
When I heard an elder whom I thought was cerebral and intelligent say he will still vote GEJ no matter how disappointed he was, the anger and sadness that washed over me is a feeling I dont want to experience again.
If Christianity means supporting mediocrity, then to hell with it.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
[s]
demelza:
God bless you too.
My pastor whom I respect so much has also bought into that OIC propaganda. Sunday was scheduled as a prayer for Nigeria service in order to prevent "non-christians" from attaining government seat. I was too mad I couldnt even stand up to pray, had to walk out at a point.
When I heard an elder whom I thought was cerebral and intelligent say he will still vote GEJ no matter how disappointed he was, the anger and sadness that washed over me is a feeling I dont want to experience again.
[/s] If you are a christian or practicing one as porported please have a rethink

1 Like

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by 100Cents: 10:58am On Feb 06, 2015
Very biased write up.

From the camp of CHANGE. N50 Change..

Nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by jbon: 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
to Adeolu Ademoyo.Did not listen to the video clips before making unguided statement. He was only speaking from rumor reports. The video clips and those who attended the service at living faith church have all refuted the evil allegations leveled against this man of God and yet many who are ungodly speaks against divinity to fulfilled the scriptures . Hear the BIBLE SPEAKS ABOUT SUCH PEOPLE FROM THE BOOK OF Jude. It read as follows ;In the same way also, these people have visions which make them sin against their own bodies; they despise God's authority and insult the glorious beings above.Not even the chief angel Michael did this. In his quarrel with the devil, when they argued about who would have the body of Moses, Michael did not dare to condemn the devil with insulting words, but said, The lord rebuke you. But these people attack with insults anything they do not understand; and those things that they know by instinct, like wild animals,are the the very things that destroy them. How terrible for them!They have followed the way that Cain took.For the sake of money (Mammon or political gladiators) They have given themselves over to the error that Balaam committed. They have rebelled, as Korah rebelled, and like him they are destroyed. with their shameless carousing they are like dirty spots in your fellowship meals.They take care only of themselves. They are like clouds carried along by the wind, but bringing no rain.They are like trees that bear no fruit, even in autumn,Trees that have been pulled up by the roots and are completely dead. They are like wild waves of the sea, with their shameful deeds showing up like foam.They are like wandering stars, for whom God has reserved a place for ever in the deepest darkness.It was Enoch, the seventh direct descendant who long ago prophesied this about them; ''The Lord will come with many thousands of His holy angels to bring judgement on all, to condemn them all for the godless deeds they have performed and for all the terrible words that godless sinners have spoken against him!''These people are always grumbling and blaming others; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others in order to get their own way. But remember, my Friends, what you were told in the past by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ. They said to you, when the last days come, people will appear who will mock you,people who follow their own godless desires. These are the people who cause divisions, who are controlled by their natural desire, who do not have the Spirit. But you, my friends, keep on building yourselves up on your most sacred faith. pray in the power of the Holy Spiri, and keep yourselves in the love of GOD,as you wait for our Lord Jesus Christ in his mercy to give you eternal life. Show mercy towards those who have doubts; save others by snatching them out of the fire; and to others show mercy mixed with fear, but hate their very clothes, stained by their sinful lusts. TO HIM WHO IS ABLE TO KEEP YOU FROM FALLING AND TO BRING YOU FAULTLESS AND JOYFUL BEFORE HIS GLORIOUS PRESENCE---TO THE ONLY GOD OUR SAVIOUR, THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD, BE GLORY, MAJESTY, MIGHT,AND AUTHORITY, FROM ALL AGES PAST, AND NOW , AND FOR EVER! AMEN Jude from verse 8-25.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by fuckerholic(m): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
demelza:
God bless you too.
Perish with your islamic bloodbath

1 Like

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by ikorodureporta: 1:00am On Feb 07, 2015
Another open letta to ADEBOYE...GEJ was there!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by Anas09: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2015
The keys of heaven and earth are giving to the servants of God. Who they curse remains cursed. Whoever they bless remains blessed, whose sin they Forgive, heaven will forgive and whose sins they retain heavens will retain. You open ur mouths and talk without the knowledge of the word. That OP, doesn't know what we the christians can do to him. If just three of us shall agree, hold our hands together in agreement and curse him in the name of Jesus, what we say shall happen to him. U shall hear it. The OP shall go on national Television to apologise to Bishop Oyedepo or he shall pass on the curse that shall come upon him to his children.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by Topgainer: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Anas09:
The keys of heaven and earth are giving to the servants of God. Who they curse remains cursed. Whoever they bless remains blessed, whose sin they Forgive, heaven will forgive and whose sins they retain heavens will retain. You open ur mouths and talk without the knowledge of the word. That OP, doesn't know what we the christians can do to him. If just three of us shall agree, hold our hands together in agreement and curse him in the name of Jesus, what we say shall happen to him. U shall hear it. The OP shall go on national Television to apologise to Bishop Oyedepo or he shall pass on the curse that shall come upon him to his children.

The harm these false teachings had done to Christianity is more than I had thought.
Every born-again Christian is a servant of God, Jesus went further to call them friends in St. Johns gospel We no longer need a human mediator to access God after Jesus

Mr Man, there is a difference between a curse and a spell. Most of the things you wrote up are referring to spell which is synonymous with occult masters
Jesus didn't teach his servants to go about looking for who to curse. He didn't say two or three should hold hands to curse people. The keys of heaven and earth in Matth is about the ability of God's Kingdom/Gospel to spread unhindered to any terrain. It has nothing to do with spreading of curses and keys of hell to people
Your kind instead of spreading the news of God's salvation is busy looking for persons to be used to demonstrate your SPELL casting ability. That's mixing the message of Salvation with the Occult

1 Like

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by ayodejiayeola(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2015
portrait Painting of Special Memories and special people in the life of Bishop David Oyedepo.
The portrait painting of Bishop Oyedepo was commissioned by softcom Company. It was delivered to Bishop Oyedepo On 17th of October 2015. The feedback was awesome when Bishop saw it.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by ayodejiayeola(m): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2015
Artist: Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun (Awizzy)
Mobile No: +2347039409847. +2348052272655.
Email: info@awizzy.net

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service / Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? / The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.