Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (29367 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2015
Odillz:

My sister.
The guy have 'hammered' grin
grin grin grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Odillz: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
grin grin grin

grin
When will you be back so that we too can "hammered".

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 05, 2015
Odillz:

grin
When will you be back so that we too can "hammered".
Lmao.
Have you forgotten we are to"hammer" on Sunday? It has not changed na, will leave abj on Saturday.

Bia this woman leave op alone na, or do you want to join the hammering crew? grin grin

I've hammered already BTW. wink
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2015
zaragal:

I needed to show u my picture so u ll knw for sure dat u re not my kind...u re not my class or type...u re too stupid for me to waste my type on u as too my pix, do I look south west to u!?..blind fool

Of all d mistakes u've made on NL, this is ur greatest*uploadin ur picture*.

U're a pretty girl no doubt bt stop creatin room for more insults.

Lastly keep ur relationship issh to urself...
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by alexbch(m): 10:54am On Feb 05, 2015
chiomzy25:
if you still love her forgive her
am sure ur also in her shoes..y shud he ?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by dasrackhor(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

Bia anybody can marry anywhere but its a code to know those you marry

Go and marry koma women

Holier than thou act

IGBO DO NOT MARRY ANYHOW ...THAT IS AN ESTABLISHED FACT AND PEOPLE SHOULD STOP COMPLAINTS ABOUT US

WE PREFFEE AND ONLY MARRY OUESELVES UNLESS SOME EFULEFU. WE ALSO MARRY NIGER DELTA DUE TO PROXIMITY AND CULTURAL SAMENESS

Above all I am not your nwokem bro
bia Jimafia,what established act r u talking abt?Abegiii.make una marry frm other tribe jare...
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by tonchi(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2015
seriously bro... no offense but if this story is true, you have to be seriously sick to accept her back. Like i said, no offense...
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by kenex4ever(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2015
Oahray:
Couldn't read the tale past the point where the girl 'found out' her bf's tribe after two months. Mtscheeew!

You think we are _morons here abi? angry
Guy, it's very possible, I am igbo but I grew up in delta state, schooled in PH and now in Lag. Most of my university close frnds ( boys/girls) n class mates never knew my tribe except d ones I told. I dated an igbo girl for over six months b4 I told her I am igbo, she had always thought I am frm delta state because she sees me speak d language with frnds.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Gemc3(f): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2015
glimpse33:
there is this girl named Anita that I was dating for two months, in may 2014. immediately she found out I was ibo, she said she hates my tribe with passion, that all we care about is money..money & said it was over. I begged her, that I 'm not like that, besides I was born in Edo state to Ibo parents. eventually she left

l began working hard, got employed at Hi tech construction company, worked there for six months and I finally hammered... got a new apartment, new car & I became the talk of the town.. *not proud*

One Saturday morning, I went to buy airtime, I saw Anita's parent crying and begging their landlord, I went closer , saw some boys throwing out their properties, I asked the landlord why, he said they can't pay their two years rent which was 160k, I rushed home signed a check gave it to the landlord, they returned back their loads and everybody was looking at me. since that day, Anita parents have been calling me their son, and Anita won't let me be. its either she's the one calling, knocking at the door begging me. I was like okay fine, I forgive you. But, she wants us to be together AGAIN...

All I want from you nairalanders is your Advice.. cos I am planning on getting married this year. I need the right woman. THANKS

1. Found out ur tribe two months later?

2. Need advice on what exactly?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
chiomzy25:
this must be Anita
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
AmberQueen:

Of all d mistakes u've made on NL, this is ur greatest*uploadin ur picture*.

U're a pretty girl no doubt bt stop creatin room for more insults.

Lastly keep ur relationship issh to urself...

Yh I bet I so regret posting my pix cos I discover it makes no sense !!...but den who I choose to tell my previous or present relatnship with is my business, so let dem keep dying on my hands I jst keep laughing, dey hav my time grin, unfortunately I don't hav theirs :Dthnx
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
If does local champions think dere words get to me dey re soo sick,. It's jst a forum, I bet u cn stand me in d real life, abt the husband issue, the guys I roll wit re not ur kind, I cn bet my life on dat !!, u re too local, dirty nd shameless to match my stand @ tony and mbilla
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by saintandsinnerz: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
zaragal:
If does local champions think dere words get to me dey re soo sick,. It's jst a forum, I bet u cn stand me in d real life, abt the husband issue, the guys I roll wit re not ur kind, I cn bet my life on dat !!, u re too local, dirty nd shameless to match my stand @ tony and mbilla

If you don't want insults dear, stop making tribal comments. Even if you don't like a particular tribe, just keep it to yourself because immediately you make a derogatory comment about a tribe, the people from the tribe must surely attack you. So desist from making tribal comments as it will do you no good

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

If you don't want insults dear, stop making tribal comments. Even if you don't like a particular tribe, just keep it to yourself because immediately you make a derogatory comment about a tribe, the people from the tribe must surely attack you. So desist from making tribal comments as it will do you no good

Lolzzzzzzzzz....evrybody hav the right to choice in life, jst as some igbo don't like calabar same here, wat's the hate??... hav seen countless pple who re lyk " I so hate calabar men or so...." and I be like dats choice, I choose to like who I want to like and who I choice not to,y should someone tell me hw to run my mouth like dey don't hav deirs...feel free to throw the insult coming, u spend time on me. Cos am worthy, I ignore dem now cos they ren't worth my time, they re jst bunch of dead/empty drums

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by saintandsinnerz: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
zaragal:

Lolzzzzzzzzz....evrybody hav the right to choice in life, jst as some igbo don't like calabar same here, wat's the hate??... hav seen countless pple who re lyk " I so hate calabar men or so...." and I be like dats choice, I choose to like who I want to like and who I choice not to,y should someone tell me hw to run my mouth like dey don't hav deirs...feel free to throw the insult coming, u spend time on me. Cos am worthy, I ignore dem now cos they ren't worth my time, they re jst bunch of dead/empty drums

I know everybody has right to air their opinion, but remember your right stops where another person's right begins. But If you don't get what I'm saying, there is no problem, it is your life! Peace

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
glimpse33:
there is this girl named Anita that I was dating for two months, in may 2014. immediately she found out I was ibo, she said she hates my tribe with passion, that all we care about is money..money & said it was over. I begged her, that I 'm not like that, besides I was born in Edo state to Ibo parents. eventually she left

l began working hard, got employed at Hi tech construction company, worked there for six months and I finally hammered... got a new apartment, new car & I became the talk of the town.. *not proud*

One Saturday morning, I went to buy airtime, I saw Anita's parent crying and begging their landlord, I went closer , saw some boys throwing out their properties, I asked the landlord why, he said they can't pay their two years rent which was 160k, I rushed home signed a check gave it to the landlord, they returned back their loads and everybody was looking at me. since that day, Anita parents have been calling me their son, and Anita won't let me be. its either she's the one calling, knocking at the door begging me. I was like okay fine, I forgive you. But, she wants us to be together AGAIN...

All I want from you nairalanders is your Advice.. cos I am planning on getting married this year. I need the right woman. THANKS

my dear,she doesn't love you.All she is after is your money and moreover she doesn't like your tribe.Tell me how she will cope when you marry her.Just take your time and don't make a life mistake,

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by tonychristopher: 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
dasrackhor:
bia Jimafia,what established act r u talking abt?Abegiii.make una marry frm other tribe jare...

ikpu nne gi

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Tonylyte(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

Manage is the act of cultural and psychological attributed management

As you can agree with me ..its not a degrading word formy lovely fish eeating Niger delta women
Lol, u have really done justice to my understanding.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

I know everybody has right to air their opinion, but remember your right stops where another person's right begins. But If you don't get what I'm saying, there is no problem, it is your life! Peace
Don't take it personal oooo.. am jst trying to make my point I understand u
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by tonychristopher: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tonylyte:

Lol, u have really done justice to my understanding.

So we are happy

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Odillz: 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lmao.
Have you forgotten we are to"hammer" on Sunday? It has not changed na, will leave abj on Saturday.

Bia this woman leave op alone na, or do you want to join the hammering crew? grin grin

I've hammered already BTW. wink
Abeg hammer me the koko grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
Odillz:

Abeg hammer me the koko grin
Lwtmb.
Leave me o cheesy grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Odillz: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lwtmb.
Leave me o cheesy grin
grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Odillz:

grin
Abeg carry yourself go that misconception about Yoruba people thread. I wan laff. grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Oahray: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
kenex4ever:
Guy, it's very possible, I am igbo but I grew up in delta state, schooled in PH and now in Lag. Most of my university close frnds ( boys/girls) n class mates never knew my tribe except d ones I told. I dated an igbo girl for over six months b4 I told her I am igbo, she had always thought I am frm delta state because she sees me speak d language with frnds.
well I can't stress myself reading stories of such whack relationships. How can a girl you are dating just ASSUME you are delta? You no get igbo name? She no dey ask questions? Una no dey talk about each other?

You guys should stop dating people who aren't really interested in you jor. That's not a relationship, bro.

It's not at all possible for any girl I choose to date.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by otiigba1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin story story, tell this to the donkeys, but wait o! what does hammer means? undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by queentasties(f): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
chiomzy25:
luv sha... Hmmm!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by queentasties(f): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
buccal:
What's your full name that it didn't occur to her you were ibo btw I doubt this is real. try harder and make the script lenghthier ,it cld make a nollywood movie you know
lolzzz... Abi nao
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by queentasties(f): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=DiamonJ post=30415812]I dnt like Ibo tribe too, their mother's are wicked, they control their sons a lot, even @ 40,50 years old men, their mum still live their lives for them, tribalism [hiss... Nd u fink z all Ibo guys Cmon]
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by kenex4ever(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Oahray:
well I can't stress myself reading stories of such whack relationships. How can a girl you are dating just ASSUME you are delta? You no get igbo name? She no dey ask questions? Una no dey talk about each other?

You guys should stop dating people who aren't really interested in you jor. That's not a relationship, bro.

It's not at all possible for any girl I choose to date.
Ur last paragraph says it all. Limit it 2 urself.
Some parts of delta state bear igbo names
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Wuuworld(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

Nsogbu di.. lol

Easy on her..she is calabar girl as she said and she has dated all the tribes yet no man want to take her to mama

The Igbo boy mistakenly did that but the mama corrected the impression fast

I just dey laugh ...lol

She must be a borehole
I love that name"Borehole"...U too much
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by ivyT(f): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
stillchris:
this gist no pure at all..
E nor pure at all[sup][/sup]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) / Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". / 10 Mistakes Women Make With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.