Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (29369 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by DiamonJ: 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
tonychristopher:

So why bothered ..Igbo sons respect their mother's unlike other tribes their mum divorced and cheat on their fathers and so doing lost respect from your siblings

Igbo don't need you
We don't even know you

Why want us
We don't want you
We want to be on our own
That's why we wanted and still want Biafra

Can't you guys just get this simple analogy
ibos are womanizers, cheaters, who want u anyway? other countries are better to choose than biafra, what respect do u give a woman who refused her 50 and 41 year old son to get married? is only Ibo land u can see that, nonsense

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
she's nt d right woman. trust me
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by cut007: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
chiomzy25:
if you still love her forgive her
Taaaah!!!!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by glimpse33(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
I HAVE DECIDED..
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Kedam(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:
there is this girl named Anita that I was dating for two months, in may 2014. immediately she found out I was ibo, she said she hates my tribe with passion, that all we care about is money..money & said it was over. I begged her, that I 'm not like that, besides I was born in Edo state to Ibo parents. eventually she left

l began working hard, got employed at Hi tech construction company, worked there for six months and I finally hammered... got a new apartment, new car & I became the talk of the town.. *not proud*

One Saturday morning, I went to buy airtime, I saw Anita's parent crying and begging their landlord, I went closer , saw some boys throwing out their properties, I asked the landlord why, he said they can't pay their two years rent which was 160k, I rushed home signed a check gave it to the landlord, they returned back their loads and everybody was looking at me. since that day, Anita parents have been calling me their son, and Anita won't let me be. its either she's the one calling, knocking at the door begging me. I was like okay fine, I forgive you. But, she wants us to be together AGAIN...

All I want from you nairalanders is your Advice.. cos I am planning on getting married this year. I need the right woman. THANKS
She see u hammer, she find that u get what she needs,. I think she will still hate u with passion but nonetheless play her like futbal pretend things aren't well financially and see were it ends. I beg don't be desperate to get marry to her without confirming her heart
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
God has a way of paying people back with their evil deed. The person u looked down on myt be the person to save ur sorry ass.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Mbilla(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
zaragal:

Jesus!!! shocked hw did u knw dis....my dear dis happened to my jst ended relationship, d guy isn't exactly igbo he is warri but d mom is igbo mehn...... once d woman heard am akwaibom l, she freaked out and started seeing tinz...since den I swore not cross an igbo man's part or a guy who has any parent as igbo, dat tribe cn frustrate love....dey decide for their 50year old so absurd...
Which reasonable Igboman will leave all the educated, pretty Igbo women and come and marry a cheap slut like you,who her only achievement in life is having 4 ex boyfriend frm 4 different states.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by eminent007(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:

thank u

Just saying the truth.
But you are welcome all the same.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Cammo: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
This story is not interesting; sounds like a typical Naija, low budget soap script with 2 episodes grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by OBIchinon: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:
there is this girl named Anita that I was dating for two months, in may 2014. immediately she found out I was ibo, she said she hates my tribe with passion, that all we care about is money..money & said it was over. I begged her, that I 'm not like that, besides I was born in Edo state to Ibo parents. eventually she left

l began working hard, got employed at Hi tech construction company, worked there for six months and I finally hammered... got a new apartment, new car & I became the talk of the town.. *not proud*

One Saturday morning, I went to buy airtime, I saw Anita's parent crying and begging their landlord, I went closer , saw some boys throwing out their properties, I asked the landlord why, he said they can't pay their two years rent which was 160k, I rushed home signed a check gave it to the landlord, they returned back their loads and everybody was looking at me. since that day, Anita parents have been calling me their son, and Anita won't let me be. its either she's the one calling, knocking at the door begging me. I was like okay fine, I forgive you. But, she wants us to be together AGAIN...

All I want from you nairalanders is your Advice.. cos I am planning on getting married this year. I need the right woman. THANKS
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Mbilla(m): 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
zaragal:

Jesus!!! shocked hw did u knw dis....my dear dis happened to my jst ended relationship, d guy isn't exactly igbo he is warri but d mom is igbo mehn...... once d woman heard am akwaibom l, she freaked out and started seeing tinz...since den I swore not cross an igbo man's part or a guy who has any parent as igbo, dat tribe cn frustrate love....dey decide for their 50year old so absurd...
From having 4 ex boyfriends' from 4 difference state in Waste land. Now u have added warri man join. Na waoooo... U must be a hopeless, useless girl. Pls don't ever mention that ur frm my state Akwaibom again, coz ur a shameless Yoruba girl who will give birth many children frm different men. That is Yoruba culture. We Akwaibomite and Igbos have the same culture and we respect. Akwaibom and Cross river governor marry Igbo woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by deavicky(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
chiomzy25:
if you still love her forgive her
chichi remember she left him because he is igbo. Good reason, no problem cos is her choice. Now she wants to come back because he is nolonger igbo and u talk about forgiveness. Anyway how is ur Dad? Say me well to him
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by sho0369: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Its a shame that u will not hate someone who hates u. A girl hates u cos u are an ibo guy and u are here seeking for advice. I feel like squeezing ur neck. She now likes ibo cos u ve paid their two years house rent. Very soon u will pay their ten year house rent and the whole problem confronting the family will be graciously handed over to u including feeding and Anita 's brothers and sisters school fees. U are not a true ibo guy am sorry.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Kedam(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
DiamonJ:
I dnt like Ibo tribe too, their mother's are wicked, they control their sons a lot, even @ 40,50 years old men, their mum still live their lives for them, tribalism
Are u dreaming? I have seen a lot of similar things here several times not associated with Ibos. Wives wish for their mother-in-law demise in silence, why? Because they see them has wicked.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by toshmann(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:

Next time someone hates you for who you are, do not hesitate to let the person go. You dont have to make excuses fpr being igbo or try to dilute or deny your igboness by emphasizing Edo birth. Always be yourself. If he or she cant live with it, then it will never work.
Is she back bc you saved her family?
Is she back bc she thinks you have money?
Is she back bc she has repented?
Is she back bc you are no longer igbo?

Always be yourself, and never be ashamed of who you are. Otherwise, you dont deserve to live.

As per what you should do next, i dont know. I dont know her. I dont know you. I cant predict if it will work. But i can tell you this. . . . NAIRALAND IS NOT THE BEST PLACE TO SEEK ADVICE ON VERY VITAL DECISIONS U NEED TO MAKE

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Ramoy(m): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Mehn another superstory grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Kennedymac(m): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
DiamonJ:
I dnt like Ibo tribe too, their mother's are wicked, they control their sons a lot, even @ 40,50 years old men, their mum still live their lives for them, tribalism
OMG!! Insanity cuz u had an encounter wit few people ur now generalizing it ur the biggest fool of the century
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
If this truly happened, then u should stay away from that girl.

glimpse33:

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by xklucvG: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
My friend use ur head what 4kin advice do u want 4rm NLers. Did she seek advice 4rm NL when she dumped u? 4kin crap!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by ernecy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
DiamonJ:
u don't start abi, if hammer now na u go dey find me on, u go 4get abt my Mama naggin u.. grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
OP is such a liar! You cant even spell "Igbo" instead you wrote "Ibo"

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by amadice(m): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:

.....nwanne don't marry her....if u do...u will regret it...she is after Ur money...look for a humble girl....#peace
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by tpiah11: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
zaragal:

yet another boyfriend?

why not just post the full list of your boyfriends ma, instead of dropping tidbits here and there and making us wait for the information?

the other day didnt you say you dated all over the southwest? If you have sampled different parts of nigeria then share all this nah, so we can know.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Aniahfrankie(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
DiamonJ:
see ur life

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Mbilla(m): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
tpiah11:

yet another boyfriend?

why not just post the full list of your boyfriends ma, instead of dropping tidbits here and there and making us wait for the information?

the other day didnt you say you dated all over the southwest? If you have sampled different parts of nigeria then share all this nah, so we can know.
Don't mind that cheap hopeless slut. My concern is that she is claiming that she is from my state Akwaibom but I knw that she is frm South West where a woman will proudly give birth to many children frm different men. We Akwaibomite and Igbos inter marry and our culture forbid woman giving birth to many children frm different men like those lousy bleaching Yoruba women I knw in Portharcourt.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Equado(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
Bisjosh:
Smh!

Your grammar can give someone headache angry
madam sorry o,but if you don't have anything reasonable to say...can't u just STFU.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
eminent007:

Just saying the truth.
But you are welcome all the same.
grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Princecalm(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
zaragal:

Thank u, I use myself as an example I don't lyk the igbo dudes but den if a guy I turned down in the past do dat for me ofcos I ll change my mind who wouldn't, dere is nothing abt her being human here... she isn't gold digging where is the Gold??....its not lyk he has a jet or sth. abeg make una bone dat thing, carry on wit the gal jare and start sth new and different, best of luck
i just sent you a pm.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
tpiah11:

yet another boyfriend?

I try to remember wen my dating all the Nigeria men part of ur fricking business....i cn choose to date the whole world, it's my life not urs my sexual purity of promiscuity is my fucking business and I cn assure u re not better dan I am, so u hav no right to judge me stay out of my business!!!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
Princecalm:
i just sent you a pm.

Am sorry my mail isn't functional, am sorry smiley
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Mbilla:
From having 4 ex boyfriends' from 4 difference state in Waste land. Now u have added warri man join. Na waoooo... U must be a hopeless, useless girl. Pls don't ever mention that ur frm my state Akwaibom again, coz ur a shameless Yoruba girl who will give birth many children frm different men. That is Yoruba culture. We Akwaibomite and Igbos have the same culture and we respect. Akwaibom and Cross river governor marry Igbo woman.

Does u hav an iota of shame in u??... coming to nl a faceless forum to spew of eat shit??....u want to claim the whole Aks for urself, dude u;ve got no sense am frm akwaibom state etinan local Govt efa town...haters cn go and die I cn do nothing to change dat cos am no rotten soul lyk u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". / 10 Mistakes Women Make With Men / Funaab Finalists Celebrates Denim Day In Styles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.