Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (29374 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by pweetixandy: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
xtervaganza:
Some people Cann bring crap online and spread it sha. Imagine you work under a company and you're the talk of the town? Na bush ppl full your town?
the story is so shitty I swear..and d stupiiiiiiid mod that brought it to fp is full of sh!it

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by LyfeJennings(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
Please dont. I beg of U NEVER TO ACCEPT THAT GIRL BACK. PLEASE I BEG U IN GOD'S NAME. I would write my own true life story here much later for U to learn from.

DON'T ACCEPT HERE BACK
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by iamord(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
Daresh:

What kind of question is this? Use your head my friend
best answer.. he is only asking cos he still loves her.. she never open him eye enough.. he should go back for more tutorials
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by brofula(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
How much be your salalry weh you go give Anita parents NGN160,000 for their rent. Which day HITECH come turn to Mobil and Chevron. NOlly wood story. tell us make we hear.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ashi ashi. Popi popi fake story. Gist that touches d heart. Marry her now "ibo boy". You no be igbo guy nwanne. U no sharp. Mtchewwww undecided lipsrsealed
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by loomer: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
ARE YOU JIM IYKE?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by steppin: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:
there is this girl named Anita that I was dating for two months, in may 2014. immediately she found out I was ibo, she said she hates my tribe with passion, that all we care about is money..money & said it was over. I begged her, that I 'm not like that, besides I was born in Edo state to Ibo parents. eventually she left

l began working hard, got employed at Hi tech construction company, worked there for six months and I finally hammered... got a new apartment, new car & I became the talk of the town.. *not proud*

One Saturday morning, I went to buy airtime, I saw Anita's parent crying and begging their landlord, I went closer , saw some boys throwing out their properties, I asked the landlord why, he said they can't pay their two years rent which was 160k, I rushed home signed a check gave it to the landlord, they returned back their loads and everybody was looking at me. since that day, Anita parents have been calling me their son, and Anita won't let me be. its either she's the one calling, knocking at the door begging me. I was like okay fine, I forgive you. But, she wants us to be together AGAIN...

All I want from you nairalanders is your Advice.. cos I am planning on getting married this year. I need the right woman. THANKS
First of all, it's IGBO not ibo.
You're an asswipe for letting a broke ass nonentity dump you, because you're an Igbo guy.
She did you a huge favour, bro! There are lots of beautiful and decent Igbo girls everywhere, why act like a sissy over one silly girl?
Abeg, Igbo guys no dey f^ck up like this.

6 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by awa(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
@Poster,

Please you can be nice to her and her family but I think you should be careful. I think you should not rush into marrying this Anita.
She doesn't strike me like someone that is serious with you and your tribe.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Kennedymac(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
Bisjosh:
Smh!

Your grammar can give someone headache angry
prof. We already know u're perfect must u show it everywhere u go?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Leez(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:
there is this girl named Anita that I was dating for two months, in may 2014. immediately she found out I was ibo, she said she hates my tribe with passion, that all we care about is money..money & said it was over. I begged her, that I 'm not like that, besides I was born in Edo state to Ibo parents. eventually she left

l began working hard, got employed at Hi tech construction company, worked there for six months and I finally hammered... got a new apartment, new car & I became the talk of the town.. *not proud*

One Saturday morning, I went to buy airtime, I saw Anita's parent crying and begging their landlord, I went closer , saw some boys throwing out their properties, I asked the landlord why, he said they can't pay their two years rent which was 160k, I rushed home signed a check gave it to the landlord, they returned back their loads and everybody was looking at me. since that day, Anita parents have been calling me their son, and Anita won't let me be. its either she's the one calling, knocking at the door begging me. I was like okay fine, I forgive you. But, she wants us to be together AGAIN...

All I want from you nairalanders is your Advice.. cos I am planning on getting married this year. I need the right woman. THANKS
Nice trolling!!!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by drnoel: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:

Nigerian mentality from a nigerian man. Pls people with similar mentality should advice this man. Am outa of here.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
chukwumaebenmel:
Ashi ashi. Popi popi fake story. Gist that touches d heart. Marry her now "ibo boy". You no be igbo guy nwanne. U no sharp. Mtchewwww undecided lipsrsealed

Y is this thing on front page.. Mtchewew
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by watchindelta(m): 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
gv her 100 yards before u cry, cry cry as for me i don`t roll with fake ppl cool especially fake girls that only think of moni cool

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Jchi9876: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Is this a day dream, movie, nightmare,wishfull thinking, fable or most importantly attention seeking grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by eminent007(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
chiomzy25:
if you still love her forgive her

Forgive ko? Forget ni?
Abeg forget the girl joor, she's but a bird of passage.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by docsholz(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
Fake story
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by jdbrasco(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
Guy u should stop talking to dat bitch. U be maga ooo. So u get mind pay rent for hus dat Anishit is also staying. I tire for u. U are even considering to marry her. Kia. U r a shame to ur Igbo tribe by trying to deny them. U dey claim Edo. Run frm dat egghead abeg. There are beta Anitas everywhere

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by wheezyoung(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Bro forget anita.....she's a gold digger....you'll find someone better

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Idrismusty97(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
I watched that Super story years back. I didn't finished it though, NTA only show it once a week(Every Thursday). I think Anita later run mad....

"We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator"

The end!

*Singing* "This is super story, a life of strife and sorrow...this is super story, super story, super story eehhhhhhh, this is super story."

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by babaireti(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:

Tales by Moonlight@ ALLADIN
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by ethylene: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:

bros u just paid for ur new apartment.cone bail ur ex family out of embarrassment. Na good tin u do as Dem talk no pay bk bad with bad. Except say u wan prove a point to her, den bring her bk. If Na me she do dis tin bros I no dey do again. Na after when she don leave u Na him u come hammer.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Fake story.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by onila(f): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
grin grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by MrPresident1: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:

You 'Hammered' as in you were able to defraud the company abi
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Ryabcool(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
This story is faker than fake
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Blitz888(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
DiamonJ:
I dnt like Ibo tribe too, their mother's are wicked, they control their sons a lot, even @ 40,50 years old men, their mum still live their lives for them, tribalism
You're guilty of wrong generalisation. A 21st century tribalist and bigot who probably thinks that the world starts and end in your little pigsty. Your obvious lack of exposure and awareness is your greatest undoing. I need not have an aversion to any tribe or nationality but would rather make my preference on individual basis...

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by airex(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:
Na Muna Obiekwe suppose act this your part o cry
Choi..
Respect the dead please!

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Bisjosh:
Smh!

Your grammar can give someone headache angry

I suggest you take an analgesic or drink water when you read "poor grammar".....or you go read a better written post. All these would take care of a headcahe, no?
It is in poor taste to mock or deride or scold people with limitations or inabilities.

Very poor taste
We should be kind with our words, really
Always
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Osyxcel(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
[size=15pt]And They Believe This Poorly Cooked Story. Smh.[/size]

As in ehn... It's very obvious.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by slap1(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
[size=15pt]And They Believe This Poorly Cooked Story. Smh.[/size]
As in eh! Na so them dey take sign cheque?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Ojoariyo(m): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dogs don't go back to there vomit....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Mistakes Women Make With Men / Funaab Finalists Celebrates Denim Day In Styles (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend During Her Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.