Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (29339 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:
thanks y'all for your contributions.. I don't have feelings for her anymore.. maybe I should just tell her how much I hate her.. sighs
besides am 26, I shouldn't be bothered of marriage..

Nwokem isigbuo onwe gi.. angry

6 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by LadyX(f): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
Op she wants to marry you because she has realized you've made it and you'll always be there to sort out her parent's financial problems.

Question is how sure are you that if she gets a richer man from her tribe she won't dump you?

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by chichi414: 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
My dear my advice is 2 tink hard o de girl came back becus of ur pocket noting more somebody u dated 4 two months and she left jut becus of ur tribe,she no love u in de first instance and dis second time na 2 cum finish ur money walkie cumot
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by nickz(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
why i hate nollywood
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lol. I guess the guy has changed his tribe. grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by mytime24(f): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Jus passiN
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Rhozabeth(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nollywood storyline!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by itsdumebi(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
lool! Diamond miner...i laff in carribean!
SeverusSnape:
What?!...Brother, Don't dare marry that Anita angry
She's a gold digger and a diamond miner.
So she left you because you're Igbo and she's trying to come back now cause you have money. undecided
By the way, How can you date someone for 2 months without the person knowing your tribe

A word is enough for the wise. If you like marry her and come here in 2 years time to seek for our help.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by angelo5uk(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
Abeg... Carry your fake story go sit down for one corner
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by agoadiv(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:
there is this girl named Anita that I was dating for two months, in may 2014. immediately she found out I was ibo, she said she hates my tribe with passion, that all we care about is money..money & said it was over. I begged her, that I 'm not like that, besides I was born in Edo state to Ibo parents. eventually she left

l began working hard, got employed at Hi tech construction company, worked there for six months and I finally hammered... got a new apartment, new car & I became the talk of the town.. *not proud*

One Saturday morning, I went to buy airtime, I saw Anita's parent crying and begging their landlord, I went closer , saw some boys throwing out their properties, I asked the landlord why, he said they can't pay their two years rent which was 160k, I rushed home signed a check gave it to the landlord, they returned back their loads and everybody was looking at me. since that day, Anita parents have been calling me their son, and Anita won't let me be. its either she's the one calling, knocking at the door begging me. I was like okay fine, I forgive you. But, she wants us to be together AGAIN...

All I want from you nairalanders is your Advice.. cos I am planning on getting married this year. I need the right woman. THANKS
now not only Anita will be begging but....all nairaland gurlsgrin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
chiomzy25:
if you still love her forgive her

@glimspe33 here is anita's friend

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by yorke1: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Super story.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by passionate88: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
chiomzy25:
Forgive fire!. Op, if you even think of phockin that girl, u go die young

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by stint(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
IS THE OP NO LONGER IBO NI? Lol
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by dollarlander: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
What?!...Brother, Don't dare marry that Anita angry
She's a gold digger and a diamond miner.
So she left you because you're Igbo and she's trying to come back now cause you have money. undecided
By the way, How can you date someone for 2 months without the person knowing your tribe

A word is enough for the wise. If you like marry her and come here in 2 years time to seek for our help.

Stop all these gold digging rants. If he still love her let him go ahead and marry he.

There is no static mindset in nature, as we grow older and gather experience we change our mindset. Anita's mindset must gave changed by this experience and see more reason why running after money is good.

I don't like it when someone calls another person gold digger. Do you have any gold in the first place?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by ramalot(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
If the story smells like bullshitte, and looks like bullshitte, then it is probably bullshitte
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by xtervaganza(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
Some people Cann bring crap online and spread it sha. Imagine you work under a company and you're the talk of the town? Na bush ppl full your town?

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by iamord(m): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
chiomzy25:
he can forgive her does not mean he should take her back
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by agoadiv(m): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
Bisjosh:
Smh!

Your grammar can give someone headache angry
smTAIL, I BET U FAILED ENGLISH IN YOUR WAEC IF U HAVE EVEN WRITTEN SUCH EXAM

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by VENTY0(f): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
Has he changed his origin? I mean no longer ibo?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by pweetixandy: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Stop lying!!! Ahn ahn!!! Isn't tribe one of the first things people get to know? Even before the first date sef. After two months,she now found out abi? What do people gain from lying sef! angry

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
JbravoAdodger:
Hahaha cool story bro..

Anita must have heard that funny but very true story about the Ibo guy at the altar with his bride to be, when he received a call.

Next thing, "Nna container has landed pastor we continue tomoro" grin cry

Hehehe!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by SeverusSnape(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
dollarlander:

Stop all these gold digging rants. If he still love her let him go ahead and marry he.

There is no static mindset in nature, as we grow older and gather experience we change our mindset. Anita's mindset must gave changed by this experience and see more reason why running after money is good.

I don't like it when someone calls another person gold digger. Do you have any gold in the first place?
Maybe You've never come across one before.
Bros, Gold digging is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by dahdah: 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
tiredface:
Nice one bro. At least the landlord accepted your check

BAD MAN
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by dammytosh: 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:
there is this girl named Anita that I was dating for two months, in may 2014. immediately she found out I was ibo, she said she hates my tribe with passion, that all we care about is money..money & said it was over. I begged her, that I 'm not like that, besides I was born in Edo state to Ibo parents. eventually she left

l began working hard, got employed at Hi tech construction company, worked there for six months and I finally hammered... got a new apartment, new car & I became the talk of the town.. *not proud*

One Saturday morning, I went to buy airtime, I saw Anita's parent crying and begging their landlord, I went closer , saw some boys throwing out their properties, I asked the landlord why, he said they can't pay their two years rent which was 160k, I rushed home signed a check gave it to the landlord, they returned back their loads and everybody was looking at me. since that day, Anita parents have been calling me their son, and Anita won't let me be. its either she's the one calling, knocking at the door begging me. I was like okay fine, I forgive you. But, she wants us to be together AGAIN...

All I want from you nairalanders is your Advice.. cos I am planning on getting married this year. I need the right woman. THANKS

No... You need a brain to write a much more complex nollywood story. Mchewww

You hammer yet you are living in a neighbourhood where they rent house for 80k per annum ... grin grin grin grin with new car. You never 'hammer', you just 'plier'

Me i don tractor or i don bull-dozer because you can't even get a store for 160k per annum any where close to where i live.

Refine your script Ode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by HopeAtHand: 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Telemundo illusions..

I can't buy this..its too regular for my liking.

Some people say things without thinking about 2mao...how can someone in her right senses openly condemn another tribe..

2mao is too uncertain for one to openly badmouth another tribe..Watever your reservations, it can ways be kept deep within, or atleast use something else as excuse if you arent interested in the relationship.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by DuchessLily(f): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Tribalism...anyways she has her reasons.
But hey! Why den does she want u back
Ok...no guy frm her tribe is as good as u ba? grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by kolin4ril99(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Don't even try it.

Anita and her parents are after your money.
How could she claim she loves u after she confessed her hatred for your tribe in the first place.

U have only rendered d favour she owe u
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Good self Ad. Rolling my eyes!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by jdbrasco(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
chiomzy25:
U are a very wicked fellow.Little girls and love. Can u give dis advice to ur brother?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
OP....You have the talent of scriptwriting. Give it a try!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". / I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? / See What The Woman I Want To Marry Is Doing To Me Cuz Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.