Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? (5475 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by ubunja(m): 5:54am On Nov 23, 2017
MissRaine69:
Have you actually tried to be friends with his family ?You don’t have to be best friends but you can be cordial and pick your battles.
The only person who can answer your question is your husband talk to him BUT if you ask be prepared for the response it might not be what you want to hear.
one of the few women who get it
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by ubunja(m): 6:00am On Nov 23, 2017
FAM OVER H0ES grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by MissRaine69(f): 6:10am On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

one of the few women who get it
Sometimes women ask questions they already know the answer to.
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by ubunja(m): 6:12am On Nov 23, 2017
MissRaine69:

Sometimes women ask questions they already know the answer to.
so its more like for affirmation or encouragement?
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by MissRaine69(f): 6:47am On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

so its more like for affirmation or encouragement?
No to make it your fault
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by kushercain: 6:56am On Nov 23, 2017
lanre4:
Hi everyone,i need your advice,pls don't insult anyone here, make a comment if you can.thks
Am married and I have 2 kids,a boy and a girl,my husband's sister and his cousin(a girl) live with us,our marriage is abt 5 years now,the issue is he prefers his sisters to me,whenever they do something wrong and I complain he is always supporting them,if I report any of them,the next thing he will do is not talking to me again,this has been going on for a while now,he has stopped being intimate with me since we had our 2nd baby 6months ago.I had an issue wit the sister sometime ago and my husband supported her and didn't talk to me for days,in d process I started seeing blood cos I was pregnant then I called my mum and was talking to her on d phone crying,my husband walked in saw me crying and didn't even ask me why I was crying,he was not moved at all,thk God I didn't lose d pregnancy. I am loosing my mind,i don't want to sin against God and my body what do u think I should do?do you think he loves me?

op this was 2 years ago, how are things now hope he has changed
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2017
Op don't Eva listen to those fools telling u ur husband doesn't luv u anymore. What you should do is to try Nd be friends with ur husband siblings Nd you will be happy you did. Sometimes u women gets jealous Nd feel threatened for no just reason Nd when this happens you start putting up so many acts that will end up hurting urself the more. A woman can never stop his Hubby's people from living or visiting them. Period.Most times here I always use myself as an example. I noticed some differences in our home between my wife's siblings visit Nd when my siblings does the same. My wife was always treating her people with all the luv Nd care ,allows them go into the kitchen Nd dish out food,do what Eva they like but once it involves my siblings,she does the exact opposite. Been my kind of person I didn't want this to bring friction between my wife,my siblings Nd I, What I did was to call the attention of my wife Nd barred both her siblings Nd mine from visiting us. They should call on phone if they need anything. After like 6 months,she became sober Nd regretted her actions because she started missing her people. She came to me Nd pleaded Nd promised to take my siblings the same way she take hers. That was how we solved that. Marriage is based on wisdom not luv. It annoys me that some of us both men Nd women have lost it in marriage Nd only talk about luv luv.Let me make it clear,every marriage u see moving on well,its not luv that is holding it rather its wisdom to know how to tackle issues once it comes because it must come. My dear ur husband still love u,don't go cheat on him Nd destroy ur marriage. Behave to his siblings the way u behave to urs Nd u will find peace.
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by ubunja(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2017
MissRaine69:

No to make it your fault

*picking jaw from the floor*
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by Obierika(m): 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
This is your own side of the story...we need to hear their own side

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) / 11 Reasons Why Sex Is Painful For Some Women / What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.