Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

General Buhari's Military Government - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari's Military Government (87251 Views)

Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi / PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest / Non-appointment Of Ministers Shows Buhari’s Military Hangover – Nwabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by madgoat(m): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
BUHARI FOR LIFE..... SAI BABA.... SAI CHANGE... SAI APC...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by TheBlackking: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pedagogue:
Seun,

Thanks for beaming the searchlight on Buhari. You are a great 'JOURNALIST'.

But Seun, we will really appreciate if you can also use your 'journalistic talents' to beam a searchlight on the present government.

Or you don't consider it necessary for Nigerians to REMEMBER that:

1. The Chibok girls are still missing
2. That a dollar to naira is now 210.
3. That our hospitals are under locks and keys.
4. That universities were closed down for 6 months
5. Polytechnics were shut down for 11 months
6. Colleges of education were shut down for several months.
7. Oil theft is at an all time high.
8. Boko haram? They kill people everyday...Just check youtube if you have the heart!
9. Our international reputation? Gone to the dogs...
10. Corruption? Don't even go there! Billions now have wings...After all, Stealing is not corruption!!!

Seun, my point is: we know that Buhari is not perfect. He ruled with force as Head of State. He was ruthess...Yes, we know that!
But how do you expect a man who ruled as HEAD OF STATE to have ruled? It's a no-brainer!

Happily, there's something fantastic about the epistles from the US Library, and that is: BUHARI IS NOT CORRUPT!!! And believe me, he is all we need right now...

Sai Buhari!!!

Cheers

i agree.

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by titi50: 3:42am On Feb 12, 2015
It was the worst even regime Nigerian as a Country ever had. I remember my uncle came back from work one particular day and was so tired. Not knowing that he was bitten up by the buhari soldiers for coming late to work.. This was some one you don't know the reason why he came late to work. Today as i speak, my Uncle has that scar on his body and you expect us to accept General Buhari statements which say's it was "LOVELY AND BLISSFUL".. No way.
#No2Buhari
#GEJ4NAIJA

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by dangotecementplc(f): 6:52am On Feb 13, 2015
Buy Dangote cement at a cheap and affordable price of #1000 per bag, and also buy Dangote rice at #6000 per bag, call the Head of Sales Manager on 0092348034147532 or +2348034147532 for more information/negotiations on purchase and delivery....
Re: General Buhari's Military Government by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2015
titi50:
It was the worst even regime Nigerian as a Country ever had. I remember my uncle came back from work one particular day and was so tired. Not knowing that he was bitten up by the buhari soldiers for coming late to work.. This was some one you don't know the reason why he came late to work. Today as i speak, my Uncle has that scar on his body and you expect us to accept General Buhari statements which say's it was "LOVELY AND BLISSFUL".. No way.
#No2Buhari
#GEJ4NAIJA

Picture or idontblivit
Re: General Buhari's Military Government by drkay9: 8:39am On Feb 13, 2015

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by mastro: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2015
titi50:
#No2Buhari
#GEJ4NAIJA

Was he late for work the next day?

As someone who was an adult in those days I remember it was the norm for civil servants to turn up a 10am (7.30am start) and close at 2pm (3.30pm close)
Re: General Buhari's Military Government by Rashreli: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2015
16 people and still counting... You can be amongst the first set of Nigerians to earn remarkable interest simply by investing 50,000 naira only and above. Alternatively, you can work for us an earn a reasonable income. Its amazing. I'm an investor and one of the few agents in Nigeria. Don't miss out and remember, this is not a scam. http:///1tKB2GN
Re: General Buhari's Military Government by gbassa: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
People suffer in that government, a cup of garri was 10 naira, while rice was 3 cups 20 naira.
Seun:
It's hard to get the real truth about General Buhari's first government when all the storytellers are trying to influence our votes. President Jonathan's people want us to believe that it was a terrible time for Nigerians, but General Buhari's people say it was blissful and lovely.

I found the stories and quotes below on the US library of congress website (via barcanista, ironically). They're very balanced and objective, so please let's all read them very carefully. I have consciously chosen not to highlight the paragraphs that I might personally consider to be important since that will introduce bias.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by ditty01(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
scobaba:
Those NSO Guys Bleep.ed up his government big tym angry
Kkk
From ol indicatons,buhari is ol we nid now, remeba as a military,he took ova frm corrupt politicians lyk GEJ back den,n he was able 2 stabilize our economic . Look around u n tell me we r not facing same problem like we av in 1983, Sai Buhari o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by Bifwoli: 2:08am On Feb 14, 2015
GMB eventually got overthrown himself coz he proved to be a worse medicine than the disease for which he'd overthrown the Shagari govt.

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by mikovo2002(m): 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
Damalex4luv:
GMB till 2019
Buhari/Osinbajo for Aso-rock!!
APC is the party , broom is the logo and Change is our slogan.
A dictator that has not change remember degree no 2 and 4. Vote Goodluck
Re: General Buhari's Military Government by mikovo2002(m): 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
ditty01:

Kkk
From ol indicatons,buhari is ol we nid now, remeba as a military,he took ova frm corrupt politicians lyk GEJ back den,n he was able 2 stabilize our economic . Look around u n tell me we r not facing same problem like we av in 1983, Sai Buhari o!
His government was unable to eradicate corruption rather they were involve in corruption by back dating decrees
Re: General Buhari's Military Government by mikovo2002(m): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
madgoat:
BUHARI FOR LIFE..... SAI BABA....
SAI CHANGE... SAI APC...

No way no change forward Nigeria Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by just2endowed: 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
ditty01:

Kkk

I can see ur are blind. Pls read ur history book well about buhari economic policy of 1983 and 1985.

Its a pity youth of this generation lack basic history. I weep for my nation

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by maryamsexyok: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2015

It is a simple thing to dictate, check and balance Gen. Buhari's kind of person. This is politics, there is no great politician in Nigeria that can survive such WAYO. #NO2Buhari
Re: General Buhari's Military Government by just2endowed: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
little do they know about the man
Re: General Buhari's Military Government by zendy: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2015
lucrownt:
I shall not lie, one old man told me the story of Buhari/Idiagbon regime I felt like crying for this present state of Nigeria. He said that there were high level of corruption, inflation etc before Buhari's Coup. But some months after the take over, everything became normal. Though, it was unfavorable to some elites because it blocked their gates of unclean wealth. I must confess to you that we Nigerians we hate truthfulness. May Almighty God give us the heart of being just. Click Like if you believe that Truth will surely prevail over calumny.
God Bless You
God Bless Nigeria.

It is criminal and the height of treason for a Military officer to overthrow a democratically elected Government,no matter how incompetent the Government is. By coming to power through the barrel of the gun,Buhari usurped the mandate of the people and destroyed the ethics of the military uniform he wore. Buharis entire claim to fame was his participation in 3 succesful military coups which made him Governor,Minister and then president. The election of Buhari is almost like bringing an armed robber out of kirikiri prisons and lodging him in Sheraton hotel. A persons criminal past must always be noted when delegating a position of authority to that person and criminality should never be honoured. If it was in advanced democracies like America,Britain,Germany and Canada,just the fact that Buhari has been involved in military coups would make no political party sponsore him. But we are in Nigeria where anything goes.........

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by harffie(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Copied..........
A friend said he's afraid that Buhari may take us
back!!
I replied him that i would be happy if GMB can
take us back because it's always good to go
back when you've
lost your way and your destination is no longer
visible.
GMB Should take us back to the era where.
1. One Dollar to 54 kobo.
2. Everything was on first come first serve
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption
4. The OIL REFINERIES! Port Harcourt, Warri and
Kaduna were built and operational
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid
to show up
6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline
7. Everything was in order
8. Nigeria had no debt,
9. Neglecting your children was a crime
10. Littering the public place was a crime
11. 20 Oil depots were built and functioning,
PTF was managed with transparency
12. Western world cant interfere into our
business
13. Chad invaded and we sent them packing and
decided not to harness their Land
14. When our economy was NOT running on
generator
15. Everybody can sleep with their eyes closed
16. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need
not use Nigerians to set example on how to deal
with drug pushers.
Pls: GMB take us BACK! take us BACK!! We can't
wait!!
Take us BACCCCKKK!!! to the good old days of
this our great Country.
If you want this to happen.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by harffie(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
zendy:

It is criminal and the height of treason for a Military officer to overthrow a democratically elected Government,no matter how incompetent the Government is. By coming to power through the barrel of the gun,Buhari usurped the mandate of the people and destroyed the ethics of the military uniform he wore. Buharis entire claim to fame was his participation in 3 succesful military coups which made him Governor,Minister and then president. The election of Buhari is almost like bringing an armed robber out of kirikiri prisons and lodging him in Sheraton hotel. A persons criminal past must always be noted when delegating a position of authority to that person and criminality should never be honoured. If it was in advanced democracies like America,Britain,Germany and Canada,just the fact that Buhari has been involved in military coups would make no political party sponsore him. But we are in Nigeria where anything goes.........
No one is a saint but how long can we endure this?? Jack bauer does the wrong things for the right reasons! #Jes sayn! Lol!!!
Re: General Buhari's Military Government by fideco: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
★★★BULK SMS★★★
This is a Special Invitation To You My Friend!
UGMobile Services just launched the greatest website, offering the best Bulk SMS services/marketing, Short Codes, Toll free numbers etc...
Our System is Reliable and offers the most affordable price rates with instant & easy messaging platform.

With UGMobiles Services you can buy SMS units @ N1.5 per SMS. You can start sending your bulk SMS and reach your friends, members, customers, etc easily.
With our Current and Complete GSM Database of all 36 states in Nigeria, you can send ad SMS to target your customers.

You can give us a try by registering an account @ www.ugmobileservices.com

We look forward to your patronage!
Please like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/ugmobileservices

Thanks!
Re: General Buhari's Military Government by fancy4eve(f): 1:38am On Feb 17, 2015
vote wisely, vote GEJ 4 transformation n nigeria

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by yommynice(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2015
We produce branded car air fresheners with long lasting fragrance for campaigns and business promotions.

Please contact us:
ComQuest creative
32D60984
mail.comquest@yahoo.com

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by sparkleRed(f): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2015
Seun:
When I created this thread, I locked it because I didn't want the facts to be distorted by people paid to distort our opinions, whether they be TANoids/GEJites or APC Internet Warriors. However, I believe we've had enough time to digest the information. I'll unlock the thread shortly.
I have a very simple question, pls y is d word ABO.KI being censored thank u

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Military Government by viaj(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2015
Truth, I believe will forever prevail. Nigerians, we all need caution to make the right choice now. If all of us will start to put the love for this country far above politics of interest, then and only then would we begin to move forward in the right direction as a nation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.